Christmas Holidays without toilet

I recently got my Christmas holidays granted by my boss and now thought about how to spend them. While I prefer the toilet for doing #2, I plan not to use the toilet for the whole 2 weeks just in order to piss. Well, I do not use it to often most of the time, but still: Not using it at all will be a change even for me. Difficulties will be that I am gonna visit my parents for a reasonable share of the time...

Anyone ever done something like this? Any experiences to share?

2 minutes ago, morty98 said:

@thisguy20 ... as well as laundry baskets, you're right!

Also, I think I never peed in my dishwasher before. Should try it. Maybe at night, since my kitchen window is in plain sight from the street xD

Yes, laundry baskets are good.  I've peed on sorted (light vs dark) piles of dirty laundry which were on the floor a few times.  Towels also are a good option

Unless the window extends down close to the floor, if you squat down, the odds are no one will see you, let alone realize what you are doing...

In your own apartment, if you've got a tiled or vinyl kitchen floor then that will be easy to clean - and since you mention laundry then why not just spread the laundry all over the floor there.  Maybe that's something not out of the ordinary for you?

Large towels spread out, bedding etc all give the opportunity to pee freely anywhere that takes your fancy.   Standing and challenging for distance, or if you prefer just laying down and giving yourself a shower.

Given you'll have daytimes at home then if you enjoy desperation then getting yourself super full and trying to do kitchen chores not caring that you're leaking and wetting yourself - really depends on which aspects of the kink turn you on - either in yourself or others.   If you love the thought of girls wetting tight jeans then give it a go yourself, or perhaps getting a cheap rubber-backed rug that you can use as your own section of carpet.  Whatever takes your fance.

What I would say is definitely try something new - something that you may not like, but at least you've given it a go...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@GenericUsername I am limited towards pissing on the floor as only my bathroom and balcony have got a floor that won't get damaged by puddles of liquid. But the bathroom floor will be used, of course - and @gldenwetgoose also some other places with clothes on the floor, maybe. I love (nonchalant) wetting, anyways - again, to the point where I don't damage my floor. Still thinking of a way to wet my pants at my parents' place though, without getting caught

I've found that tracksuit pants with a fleece or fleece-like lining work well for discrete wetting: if you pee somewhat slowly the lining absorbs the pee while the outer layer of nylon prevents leaks and  keeps anyone from seeing any wet spots.  I've wetted in such pants numerous times in very public places without anyone noticing.  That said, I still test out a pair a few times at home before using them in public. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, morty98 said:

I have a pair of these, unfortunately in blue and not black. Should be at least more obvious in case it doesn't work out. I'll test it at my place first. Thanks for your idea!

A few of the pairs of lined tracksuit pants I have and wet in public are actually lighter colors (light gray, tan, red); it isn't really noticeable in any of them.  So while black (and/or other dark colors) generally helps with the lining to soak up the pee the exterior color is less important than in regular pants

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

thanks @GenericUsername

So today I only used the toilet once, which was for #2. Apart from that I sticked to my plan. Gonna be awake for a few more hours. Probably, I will have to pee once again. I am going to pee in the shower then. Or maybe not pee at all and wait for the inevitable to happen during the night? 😉

• Like 1
23 hours ago, morty98 said:

Or maybe not pee at all and wait for the inevitable to happen during the night? 😉

I did not expect that, but I did not pee before the night - and nothing happened. Apart from me bursting right after waking up today. Next to my bed, I had a basket with dirty laundry which took the load. Or 95% of it, the rug below had a few stains afterwards. The rest of the day, I used two different sinks for pissing

• Like 1