My First Attempt at Pee Art: A Splatter of Fails (Picture)

2 minutes ago, muffinhuntr said:

looks like south america. nice job Bacardi and thanks for sharing your lovely liquid.

It does sort of look like the America's doesn't it? Maybe admin can make it the member map 🤣

2 minutes ago, Maclir said:

Loved the story, and who cares what it looks like.  Still, I recommend a LOT more practice.   Glad you enjoyed it, and t hff ank you for including me in the buildup.

Of course! You gave me ideas Florida Man!

• Love 1

Sorry I missed this B, hope you always know you're a valued and respected member of the community 😘❤️

I can still see the heart even if it looks more like a mushroom cloud now, lol. Great work! Hope you get more shots at practicing 😊

• Love 1

I can see the heart if I know it's supposed to be that.

With quite some imagination, and considering how it was made, I can almost see someone popping a squat in that shape, facing us. The feet would be in the lower right corner, and the head in the upper left. The person's left arm (in the upper right) would be rested on the left knee, and the right arm stretched out, maybe to hold onto something for support. I have a lot of imagination lol.

Edited by Carb0nBased
7 hours ago, Peenicks said:

As a gift to my PFF @Bacardi I decided to do a tribute to her piss art by doing my own. Working with a different brush, my piece is a bit more impressionist than B's but I think it turned out quite nice ☺️.

When I was stripping out of my clothes for the day and about to put on my pajamas I still had Bacardi's art on my mind and a large soda in my bladder so that was when I had a thought and picked a spot close to the corner of my bedroom (didn't wanna walk over the wet spot in the middle of the night)

At first when I let go I tried to keep it small, squatted low to the ground and only letting go in spurts. But you can probably guess that made it hard to control, not to mention I was already a little shaky and flustered.  I decided to give into the temptation to release my whole bladder onto the canvas and start tracing the heart shape I wanted 2, 3, 4 times over! I was high enough now that the droplets that splattered stopped hitting my legs and started hitting the walls. I finally felt spent after about the fourth runaround, realizing that I probably looked silly standing there bottomless and hunched over with my hips swaying about. My chuckle made a little of my stream trail down the middle of the piece. More of a happy accident than a mistake tho. Not too long after I scrubbed it down, should be dry by now!

Hope you all enjoy! Especially 🫵 you, B! Love ya, girl 😘. Not tryna steal her thunder tho, not by a longshot. She's clearly the more artistically inclined between the two of us 😉

PXL_20221025_061727973.jpg

This is fucking awesome!!!!!💚

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Peenicks said:

Hope you all enjoy! Especially 🫵 you, B! Love ya, girl 😘. Not tryna steal her thunder tho, not by a longshot. She's clearly the more artistically inclined between the two of us 😉

But imagine if we got together and made pee carpet art 🤔 I bet we could cut them out and then auction them off 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Peenicks said:

As a gift to my PFF @Bacardi I decided to do a tribute to her piss art by doing my own. Working with a different brush, my piece is a bit more impressionist than B's but I think it turned out quite nice ☺️.

When I was stripping out of my clothes for the day and about to put on my pajamas I still had Bacardi's art on my mind and a large soda in my bladder so that was when I had a thought and picked a spot close to the corner of my bedroom (didn't wanna walk over the wet spot in the middle of the night)

At first when I let go I tried to keep it small, squatted low to the ground and only letting go in spurts. But you can probably guess that made it hard to control, not to mention I was already a little shaky and flustered.  I decided to give into the temptation to release my whole bladder onto the canvas and start tracing the heart shape I wanted 2, 3, 4 times over! I was high enough now that the droplets that splattered stopped hitting my legs and started hitting the walls. I finally felt spent after about the fourth runaround, realizing that I probably looked silly standing there bottomless and hunched over with my hips swaying about. My chuckle made a little of my stream trail down the middle of the piece. More of a happy accident than a mistake tho. Not too long after I scrubbed it down, should be dry by now!

PXL_20221025_061727973.jpg

Great job! This looks really good!

• Thanks 1