Sex Toy Discussion

Peenicks

Anyone else see ads for this product? It's a dildo and pocket pussy(?) combo that cause one to vibrate if the other is in use, for couples who like to masturbate together. I don't have a partner and even if I did I can't imagine the cost on this. The most I can muster up funds for is a small dildo and buttplug for myself (and a bullet vibe, but that was free). Thoughts on this and on toys in general? Do you have any? Do you feel comfortable using them with your partners? Etc. 

For the record, I was also inspired by @Sophie's recent story about using a vibe with her husband. Thanks for sharing, Sophie 😊

Screenshot_20221023-195052.png

Screenshot_20221023-195115.png

• Love 3

I used to have a lot of vibrators but lost them during my move last year. I miss them a lot, buy there was nothing real special about them. Just toys from spencers in my ex's favorite colors 🙄 i never put them inside of me because I was never comfortable with that; I only ever used them on my clit. It was a lot of fun lol.

I'd buy more but I'm too shy. I'm scared my husband is gonna ask to see it in action and I don't like people watching me masturbate lol. Have just been squeezing my thighs together to get off like I normally do. 

If I were to buy another one, I'd pay a little extra to get something durable. I have had my eyes on the rose toy but not sure which one I should get. The one that sucks on your clit sounds scary to me 🤣 so I guess I'd go for the tongue one 👅 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 10/25/2022 at 6:19 AM, Bacardi said:

I used to have a lot of vibrators but lost them during my move last year. I miss them a lot, buy there was nothing real special about them. Just toys from spencers in my ex's favorite colors 🙄 i never put them inside of me because I was never comfortable with that; I only ever used them on my clit. It was a lot of fun lol.

I'd buy more but I'm too shy. I'm scared my husband is gonna ask to see it in action and I don't like people watching me masturbate lol. Have just been squeezing my thighs together to get off like I normally do. 

If I were to buy another one, I'd pay a little extra to get something durable. I have had my eyes on the rose toy but not sure which one I should get. The one that sucks on your clit sounds scary to me 🤣 so I guess I'd go for the tongue one 👅 

Watchung your significant other isn't for everyone but I did try it once with an ex (we watched each other on camera) and we found we both enjoyed it... 9 orgasms between us in total... of course I was a hell of a lot younger then and could go more than once lol

54 minutes ago, MonsterKane46 said:

Watchung your significant other isn't for everyone but I did try it once with an ex (we watched each other on camera) and we found we both enjoyed it... 9 orgasms between us in total... of course I was a hell of a lot younger then and could go more than once lol

Sounds like you had fun! I am just a private person. Stuff like that isn't for me.

• Love 1

In discussion of sex toys. 

a flesh light would be nice to use but I’ve used my hand basically 90% of the time when I masturbate and my hand is probably easier to clean up then something like a fleshlight. 

if I were to have a fleshlight then I would only use it on special occasions. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...

You might know from other threads that i never had sex because i have a mix of bad taste and terrible luck in relationships. But thats the reason why i don't use a fleshlight ore something like that. I'll stick with basic masturbation because i don't want to ruin the excitement of doing something else with my penis (sex/masturbation wise). I know that sounds probably pretty stupid but I'm weird that way. If i would be honest with me than i would probably realise that im putting sex on a too high pedestal.

That beeing said i do like toys because they change things up and its always fun to experiment. I own some butt plugs, an anal vibrator/butt blug, some beads and a dildo. 

The whole anal thing started as a teenager when i found it weird that many men expected/wanted girls to receive anal sex while they would never consider it. I was also super curious how masturbation might feel to a girl. 

And i will probably get more stuff when i find other fun things to try. 

• Like 1