Older ladies pee fun

On 10/22/2022 at 6:30 PM, jeffpicard said:

I've always had a fetish for older ladies, and have had a lot of pee experiences with those of more senior years,  54, 75, 84, 93......

Does anyone else enjoy them as much as me???

God yes!

Older women are so sexy.  I can think of nothing hotter than combining that with my favorite fetish.

Please share some of your experiences with those sexy seniors peeing.

I can’t wait to hear your stories.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Simpfan said:

🙂

The things about being older are, we don't have periods anymore (I stopped at 49) and are more confident about our bodies and expressing our needs to a partner. 

I think the confidence older women have is a huge part of what makes them so incredibly sexy.

Thanks for your stories - they are awesome and inspiring.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2022 at 12:30 AM, jeffpicard said:

I've always had a fetish for older ladies, and have had a lot of pee experiences with those of more senior years,  54, 75, 84, 93......

I'm surprised there hasn't been more reaction to my love of older ladies, and their peeing fun.....maybe not as popular as I thought, or maybe more time is needed to attract older lady devotees.!!!

• Love 1
On 11/28/2022 at 8:31 PM, jeffpicard said:

I'm surprised there hasn't been more reaction to my love of older ladies, and their peeing fun.....maybe not as popular as I thought, or maybe more time is needed to attract older lady devotees.!!!

I really enjoyed watching them as a kid growing up, listening as well. 

• Agree 2

I love sexy older women ... as @Simpfan says, they know themselves better, they're more straightforward, and they have a certain confidence that comes with maturity and comfort in our own skins.  I've not had the pleasure of an encounter, but I'm hopeful and, being a practical person, my target age range for a partner has more room on the older end than on the younger.  70+ doesn't seem as unreasonable as it did 20+ years ago.

If I am lucky enough to find an older partner with a similar pee kink ... well, that's just icing on the cake.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, beachmom said:

Sadly at nearly 60 years myself I'm in that group you speak of.  I do agree with those who've said older women are much more bold and blunt in general than younger women, we do and say what we think, not really caring so much what other think of it. We also tend to be fed up with ridiculous rules and norms that only make life more difficult needlessly. I go out walking nearly every morning with 2 to 4 other ladies of my age. One in particular stops at least once a day for a quick pee, basically wherever she feels the need, regardless of where she is. While not as frequently or so bold, all of us have at sometime peed along the way. On occasion one of them has brought grandsons along with them and we rather laugh at how timid the young men today are. Even the most reserved of us is far more bold about peeing in public than are the boys. 

unfortunately most of us boys have become more reserved because there's so much bad publicity about all men being perverts floating around in both mainstream media and social media. My Google News feed literally has one or two stories every day where some supposed influencer has made a  tik tok video about it. There was one the other day that popped up where two women complained to the cops about a guy sunbathing nude. 

• Agree 1

I am 70 and still enjoy pee fun with a woman if I can. Since older adults  ( including myself) may struggle with  occasional incontinence an accident is not so uncommon . But I prefer a true just held it too long after I knew I had to go accidents.

As far as being more open about peeing, I no longer have an issue telling people I need to go. Twice in the past year I have leaked into my jeans causing a visible wet spot. Nobody seemed to notice. Maybe they thought old guy can't control himself. So, the second time I was much less self-conscious about my accident 

The last time a female deliberately held her pee until she wet her pants on my lap was just over a year ago  She is my ex-wife who actually lives in the next building.. I posted about it in   . My Unlilate Pee fantasy comes true at long last

Since then she has become very interested in my pee holding. I usually can't do as I used to but she enjoyed my story from early this week. I leaked unexpectedly as soon as I arrived home. I had to pee moderately at the time. But I decided to punish my bladder and get it back into holding like a big boy. I held it infor 4 more hours, with occasional leaks before losing control totally soaking my jeans. Her interest in my description arouses me still.

Edited by wettingman
  • Love 1
On 10/23/2022 at 12:30 AM, jeffpicard said:

My original question was... "does anyone else enjoy older ladies of senior years as much as me ??"

I am a bit surprised then, that the conversation has become political, with the mention of Hitler, Putin,Stalin, the war in Ukraine, and the demasculation of men etc...???????

Let's get back to the wet stuff, pee in all it's forms, experiences, and the like.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Indeed @jeffpicard totally agreed, and I've just removed the political comment and the thread of discussion that followed it.

This thread is indeed intended to celebrate the more mature ladies pee activities.   There is no need to draw in politics or discussion about young males shyness.  Both are off topic and out of scope here.

Rule 16. Please keep your posts politics free. This is meant to be a fun light-hearted community, and is not meant for debates about extremely serious or controversial issues.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, jeffpicard said:

My original question was... "does anyone else enjoy older ladies of senior years as much as me ??"

I am a bit surprised then, that the conversation has become political, with the mention of Hitler, Putin,Stalin, the war in Ukraine, and the demasculation of men etc...???????

Let's get back to the wet stuff, pee in all it's forms, experiences, and the like.

It is really sad and frustrating despite the rules, no matter the web site, or the topic , some people have to twist the conversation to spew their political hate everywhere. I almost feel sorry for them being so consumed and obsessed by politics.

As an older male I thought this topic could be interesting, but I was turned off and stopped reading when it strayed into the BS. I eventually gave it another try skipping the angry posts.

Keep that crap where it belongs. Nobody here want to read that here or on it seems every other site .

8 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Rule 16. Please keep your posts politics free. This is meant to be a fun light-hearted community, and is not meant for debates about extremely serious or controversial issues.

Admin should check for these comments and take appropriate action against persistent violators. 

I don't want to stray further from the original topic - but just to pick up on a couple of points there...

I'm not going to disagree that most of us want Peefans to be fun, encouraging and welcoming for all.  The responsibility doesn't just lie with Admin though - or more accurately Staff which comprises Admin and moderators.

Reviewing every post 24/7 would be a near impossible task.  I only spotted the comments in question after the event as I was enjoying browsing the topic myself, and did take appropriate action by removing them.  But EVERYONE can play their part and help in that process by very simply keeping an eye out.  If something doesn't look right, makes you uncomfortable or concerned, just simply click on 'Report', give us a quick explanation and we WILL review it.

Now - where were we, oh yes...   Older ladies!  Lovely!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 5 weeks later...

I absolutely love older women!!!! Yes yes yes 100% They know who they are and don't give a .... who knows it! I find older women just understand men and aren't ashamed to take the lead. They've seen, heard and smelled everything and if she likes you, you can be 100% yourself around her! 

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

For the most part, only by a few pictures I’ve collected. When I was little in the early 80’s, my dad was stationed in Germany. There was an older German woman who would babysit my brother and I occasionally. A few times, she took us for walks and had to step off the road to take a leak. Did not get to view, and I didn’t have the courage at the time to sneak a look or question her about it.

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, PissDude said:

For the most part, only by a few pictures I’ve collected. When I was little in the early 80’s, my dad was stationed in Germany. There was an older German woman who would babysit my brother and I occasionally. A few times, she took us for walks and had to step off the road to take a leak. Did not get to view, and I didn’t have the courage at the time to sneak a look or question her about it.

Do you remember her age and how she looked? Even if you didn’t get to watch her have a leak I’m sure it’s still nice looking back knowing what she was hiding off the road doing, pretty daring of her to do knowing you could probably have peeked or heard as she went 

• Hot 1