She/He's a Ten, but (Peefans Edition)

7 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

She's a 10, but she pees on the dance floor while she's dancing

That girl sounds a bit too wild for me lol. So I will leave her at a 10.

7 hours ago, bungholio69 said:

She’s a ten, but has a random bucket beside her bed that she pees in occasionally. 

I make her a 12 🧐 not naughty enough to pee right on her floor, but I still like the idea of peeing in a bucket!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Wait are we all bad at reading ? Wasn't that plan that we would respond if the rating changed after seeing the butt (:P) ? 

Well lets work on the back log xD.

4 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

She's a ten, but everytime she sees a wet floor sign...she wets the floor!

That would honestly lower the rating for me because it could get bothersome in public. 

Lets say she becomes an 8 ? Still incredible hot (and funny) but kinda uncomfortable.

4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

She’s a ten, but never closes the bathroom door. 

That's kinda normal for the people i know so still a 10. It's easier to talk to each other when there is no closed door xD.

1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

He's a ten, but when he give you a golden shower he makes sure to shake every last drop onto you 🥵🥵🥵

Well im not a golden shower fan per se but i love seeing people enjoy themselves. So it depends if he takes his time and enjoys what hes doing it would still be a 10.

If hes vigorously helicoptering is dick then he would become a 7 xD.

-----------------------

They are a 10 but they start peeing while making out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
9 minutes ago, MaxWasTaken said:

If hes vigorously helicoptering is dick then he would become a 7 xD.

Okay then he would go from a 10 to about a 50 for making me laugh lol.

10 minutes ago, MaxWasTaken said:

If it is on me? They become a 100 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

She's a ten, but she goes out of her way to pee into gutters if she needs to. 

(Ps: I am staring at a gutter wishing I could pee in it and get away with it right now lol)

Do you mean that she prefers gutters over easier alternatives like public toilets ?

In any case it would raise her to an 11. I like people who don't think to much about how others view them. And no one is hurt by peeing in the gutter.

---

Hes a 10 but he likes to pee on your underwear before you put it on. 

---

Oh and by the way: maybe you should visit that gutter later at night when you don't have to fear being seen ? :3

Edited by MaxWasTaken
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

(Ps: I am staring at a gutter wishing I could pee in it and get away with it right now lol)

You probably could to be honest - you'd be amazed at what can happen in broad daylight and get completely ignored.   Not that I'd be that brave either...

• Agree 2
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

She’s a 13 or 15 in my book If she squats over the gutters and just relieved herself right there not giving a shit. 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, MaxWasTaken said:

Hes a 10 but he likes to pee on your underwear before you put it on. 

Not big on wet underwear but I guess that depends on how much he has to pee in the morning. Still, I'd probably bump it to a 6 or 7

They're a 10 but if you miss your alarm clock, they wake you up with a golden shower (they won't change the sheets when they're done)

8 hours ago, MaxWasTaken said:

This makes someone a hard 15 for me. Someone did that to me as they wrapped one leg around me and started pissing all over the floor, not caring if it made a noticeable mess in the middle of my parents basement. She didn't care at the time, I definitely did not, and we humped like bunnies right afterwards.

2011 was wild.

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, Peenicks said:

They're a 10 but if you miss your alarm clock, they wake you up with a golden shower (they won't change the sheets when they're done)

They are a 400.

They're a 10, but every time it snows they always write your name in the snow with their pee 😊

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

They are a 400.

They're a 10, but every time it snows they always write your name in the snow with their pee 😊

20! 30 if they can pull it off with a vulva, I'd be impressed watching them cuz even with a dick I don't have the best penmanship 🤣

Might be troublesome if I have to speak with the neighbors tho 👀

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

They are a 400.

50. Bonus points if they can do it in more than one language. 

They're a 10 but they are interested in what peeing feels like with the opposite genitals.

Edited by Ms. Tito
1 hour ago, Peenicks said:

20! 30 if they can pull it off with a vulva, I'd be impressed watching them cuz even with a dick I don't have the best penmanship 🤣

Agreed!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

50. Bonus points if they can do it in more than one language. 

Add 19 bonus points if they’re a cunning linguist

They're a 10 but they are interested in what peeing feels like with the opposite genitals.

What additional points do you get for interested in what penetrative sex and/or orgasms feel like with the opposite genitals? 💦

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Peenicks said:

“Someone’s pissed here”

”It wasn’t me!”

”It seems to have your name written on it…?”

• Haha 1
  • Love 1