Pee inside someone's house

5 hours ago, Ppgirl said:

Have you ever had a sneaky pee in someone's house without them knowing? Or even with them knowing and not caring or supporting it? 

I was tempted to pee on my friend's carpet during sleepover, but got no courage 😭

Inspire my with your experiences

awe that sucks. Have you ever talked about it with them? I had this friend growing up and we would pee together on this chair in his bedroom. We also peed together a few times in my bedroom on the carpet and against the wall. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

This is one of those things that turns me on a lot, but I'll never have the courage to do. I would find it so hot if a friend of mine peed on my carpet without me knowing lol. I would equally think it's hot for me to have a sneaky pee on my friend's floor, but unfortunately it has to stay a fantasy since I don't want to offend my friends and have them cut ties. 

This also sort of leads into my house party fantasy. Sneaking off to have a pee in a bedroom or hallway. I love it so much! One of my biggest fantasies!

This is a really interesting scenario because on a primal level, the act itself gets me super hot. So if I learned that a friend had peed on my carpet to be mischievous, or as an offering to my fetish (this is a fantasy example because only a handful of people know about it), or because it turned them on, I'd be all about it. 

But if I found out a friend had peed on my carpet for some ambiguous reason, then I'd probably be too anxious about their motive to be turned on. If I thought I had done something to end our friendship. And their peeing was done out of spite that would probably override my libido. 

Likewise, if it were done by someone I find repulsive, that would be an absolute turn off. However, if it were done by some horrible person for whom my attraction to them is a source of inner conflict? I would be super turned and inner conflicted at the same time. 

Does intent have any effect on your arousal? 

We share the house party fantasy. And I've come close to doing it before...but the guilt always prevented me from following through.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Ppgirl said:

Have you ever had a sneaky pee in someone's house without them knowing? Or even with them knowing and not caring or supporting it? 

I was tempted to pee on my friend's carpet during sleepover, but got no courage 😭

Inspire my with your experiences

I have, but I'm not sure if my story violates the vandalism rule? The incident involved a former girlfriend and I stealthily pissing around her bedroom to spite her roommate. Taking great care to do it in a way that wouldn't be discovered. 

• Like 2

Yes I have a couple of times.   Once was when I was much younger and had a sleepover at a friends house.   I was in a bed that was next to the wall and he was in a separate bed in the same room.  The room was downstairs and the only toilet was in the bathroom upstairs.  I woke up in the night needing to pee and I didn't want to disturb him or the family by climbing the stairs and it was dark so I wasn't so sure I'd get there without falling over something and making a racket.  so, it seemed to make sense to pee where I was.   I stayed laying in the bed, faced the wall, got as close as I could and peed onto the wall in the gap between the wall and the bed.  The pee ran silently down the wall to the waiting carpet under the bed.  In the morning I didn't mention it and just got up and dressed as normal.   I didn't try looking to see if there was a puddle or whether the sheets or side of the mattress had got wet as I didn't want to draw attention to it.   I have no idea if it was ever discovered, but I guess not because nobody ever said anything. 

The other one was when I was asked to check on someone's house whilst they were on holiday.   I needed a pee pretty urgently when I got there but the water was all turned off due to them being away.  It is only a small house and the only garden was a small area outside the front door which was overlooked by several other houses.  I ruled that out as too public so I decided I would have to let a bit out here and there inside the house to relieve the pressure, which would help my relief and wouldn't cause any lasting effects as well as the fact that I knew I would enjoy it.   I stood at the top of the stairs and did a few spurts that spread across a few stairs, I did a bit on the landing and I did a bit on the living room floor.   I did think about peeing under the mattress, but when I lifted it I found that there were various things stored flat on the bed base with the mattress on top, so I didn't proceed as I didn't want to ruin her stuff.  Instead, I lifted the door mat and peed some more on the carpet there, putting the mat back on top.   I didn't empty my whole bladder but it was enough to let me be more comfortable.   I went back about a week later when she had returned and there were no obvious signs of my misdeed and there was certainly no detectable smell.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

I have, but I'm not sure if my story violates the vandalism rule? The incident involved a former girlfriend and I stealthily pissing around her bedroom to spite her roommate. Taking great care to do it in a way that wouldn't be discovered. 

I'd suggest telling us about some of the experiences, with a focus on your need and the places you peed - 99 times out of 100 pee on a carpet, blanket or whatever will dry and we have no worries about it counting as vandalism.   Post it and it can always be amended if needed.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, hibillymayshear said:

awe that sucks. Have you ever talked about it with them? I had this friend growing up and we would pee together on this chair in his bedroom. We also peed together a few times in my bedroom on the carpet and against the wall. 

Sadly no, I'm too shy and don't want to be ridiculed or shamed for it

• Agree 1
On 10/18/2022 at 7:27 PM, Bacardi said:

This is one of those things that turns me on a lot, but I'll never have the courage to do. I would find it so hot if a friend of mine peed on my carpet without me knowing lol. I would equally think it's hot for me to have a sneaky pee on my friend's floor, but unfortunately it has to stay a fantasy since I don't want to offend my friends and have them cut ties. 

This also sort of leads into my house party fantasy. Sneaking off to have a pee in a bedroom or hallway. I love it so much! One of my biggest fantasies!

Uhhh... hey B, wanna come to my house party? 👀❤️

Yeah, I've got the same fantasies more or less. I've yet to act on any of them tho. It's probably for the best since most of my friends know about my fetish anyway 😂

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 11 months later...