She Peed On Floor At The Restaurant

Very, very nice! Questions: Did you join in the peeing? And why wipe the chair between pees?

Restaurant peeing is my favorite of all naughty pees. Just to relax and eat a meal, and pee whenever the urge comes. Even better, arrive with a completely full bladder and let loose. And keep drinking so you can pee more. Faux grass carpet in an outdoor seating area would be the perfect place... it would be quiet, and all washed out by the next rain.

Keeping the chair dry is not an issue for me. I scoot forward and pee beneath my skirt (yes it's perfectly possible for guys to wear skirts), or have my cock out the leg hole of a pair of loose women's shorts. I'm not into wetting so that way works very well. Of course if you are wearing pants and in a booth and there are long tablecloths, you can lower your pants secretly and pee taking care not to hit your pants legs. I have only done that once, and it was dining with a friend and she had no idea I did that!

• Like 1