Stressed

I usually go to cvs or walgreens and buy my diapers there using cash, i do that because im paranoid that if i order diapers off amazon my parents will look at what I bought. Thursday last week I ordered ATN tranquillity diapers from amazon and set the delivery date for this coming Tuesday because it said package may arrive one day earlier or later. I woke up today (Saturday) to find that it out for delivery and my whole family is home and I have to take a 3 hour recorded test so if i comes while im doing that I might be screwed. 

anyway it’s annoying but I can’t do anything about it, will update tonight after test. 

Something you could do if you’re worried about them opening the package and asking about it is just say you bought them as a gag gift for a friend! Maybe stop at a convenience store and get a joke birthday card or something to add to the ruse. 

• Like 1

Update: i told my family I had a Christmas gift coming today that was supposed to get here when they were at work next week but it was coming early, they promised not to look, regardless of their promise I still watched the front door camera until the delivery was done and i got to it first, definitely going back to buying in the store because it’s much less stressful. 

• Hug 2

Amazon (in the uk at least) deliver in anonymous boxes with no indication of what’s inside. 

I guess if it’s a third party seller then it could have their name or logo on the label. 

Either way though in our household nobody would dream of opening a parcel addressed to another. 

• Like 3
On 10/16/2022 at 3:05 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Amazon (in the uk at least) deliver in anonymous boxes with no indication of what’s inside. 

I guess if it’s a third party seller then it could have their name or logo on the label. 

Either way though in our household nobody would dream of opening a parcel addressed to another. 

I imagine the other worry might be someone else in the house asking what's in the box? Then if you don't tell them they get even more suspicious. 

19 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

I imagine the other worry might be someone else in the house asking what's in the box? Then if you don't tell them they get even more suspicious. 

Yes but thankfully I told them i was getting my Christmas presents earlier this year, ive found a pretty good hiding spot for them when im not wearing. Also i ordered some more plastic pants, i enjoy wearing those even if im not horny, they are so comfortable. 

• Like 1