Do you ever piss out the window?

On 11/13/2022 at 12:28 PM, Ms. Tito said:

Unfortunately my window leads out to the patio roof which makes a LOT of noise when rain hits it. It's a miracle that nobody's heard me pissing out the window in the middle of the night. 

Maybe they did hear it but didn't care.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I only ever did once in my life. I live in a post-communist apartment building block, there's another apartmant building next to mine, separated by a little filed of grass and a few trees. Point is, you can see the windows of the whole side of the other building when looking out, and they can see your.

So doing this during the day is not possible (probably not legal) and I only did it in the middle of the night once when it was pitch dark and I didn't see lights on in any of the apartments. Was kinda fun but way too scary, since any random passerby would be able to see, as well as hundreds of people if they looked outside and not lit the lights.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yes, of course. My childhood room faced a wooded area and I'd sometimes remove the screen and pee out the window without a care, though it was a bit high.

A user here managed to convince me (not much work needed tbh) to pee out my window when I lived in a city. My bedroom faced an alley and you could touch the other wall easily so it was a two for one piss! Usually only did it when it was raining in the dead of night since my landlord had a matching window right below. That window was a great height to pee out of too, just had to open her up, pull out my cock and go.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

I have peed out of a bedroom window as a kid but not as an adult. Throughout my adult life wherever I have lived, I would have been too visible to the outside world had I done that. And I prefer to keep my pissing interests private to be shared only with my fellow peefans.

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2023 at 7:03 AM, avatar said:

I only ever did once in my life. I live in a post-communist apartment building block, there's another apartmant building next to mine, separated by a little filed of grass and a few trees. Point is, you can see the windows of the whole side of the other building when looking out, and they can see your.

So doing this during the day is not possible (probably not legal) and I only did it in the middle of the night once when it was pitch dark and I didn't see lights on in any of the apartments. Was kinda fun but way too scary, since any random passerby would be able to see, as well as hundreds of people if they looked outside and not lit the lights.

Growing up over there in that environment I'd have to say that doing so wouldn't likely surprise anyone. Even today when visiting friends we've often walked up on guys pissing in the corridors, stairwells and certainly between buildings, no one thinks anything of it.

• Like 1
On 1/18/2023 at 8:03 AM, avatar said:

What country?

2 hours ago, beachmom said:

Growing up over there in that environment I'd have to say that doing so wouldn't likely surprise anyone. Even today when visiting friends we've often walked up on guys pissing in the corridors, stairwells and certainly between buildings, no one thinks anything of it.

@beachmom do you think this peeing was in the culture prior to communism or do you think it was in some way perpetuated by communism? 

8 hours ago, Havelock said:

@beachmom do you think this peeing was in the culture prior to communism or do you think it was in some way perpetuated by communism? 

I think that communism certainly normalized it. If you speak to those who lived through it, now in their 80's and 90's you'll find that the communist leaders were very afraid of loosing power and tried to eliminate potential threats. Strong outspoken men were removed from the community and taken to work camps in Siberia. Neighbors and school children were expected to report on their friends and neighbors. Public bathhouses were provided instead of private home baths and men were expected to shower and bath in front of others. The limited toilets were for women and men needing #2, beyond that men were expected to pee in public. It wasn't seen as being an exhibitionist, but rather to shame or embarrass the men, to take away any pride or dignity in order to better control them. They never feared the women, so women were provided more privacy. Living in run down apartment blocks, where nothing is maintained and no one owns anything or takes pride in their apartment only encourages that type of behavior as America saw in housing projects. It's all lead to a "no one cares" attitude. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, beachmom said:

I think that communism certainly normalized it. If you speak to those who lived through it, now in their 80's and 90's you'll find that the communist leaders were very afraid of loosing power and tried to eliminate potential threats. Strong outspoken men were removed from the community and taken to work camps in Siberia. Neighbors and school children were expected to report on their friends and neighbors. Public bathhouses were provided instead of private home baths and men were expected to shower and bath in front of others. The limited toilets were for women and men needing #2, beyond that men were expected to pee in public. It wasn't seen as being an exhibitionist, but rather to shame or embarrass the men, to take away any pride or dignity in order to better control them. They never feared the women, so women were provided more privacy. Living in run down apartment blocks, where nothing is maintained and no one owns anything or takes pride in their apartment only encourages that type of behavior as America saw in housing projects. It's all lead to a "no one cares" attitude. 

@beachmom Thank you for this explanation. I did not realize the aspect of using it to control men. That's interesting. I suppose over time, if men are peeing outside that frequently it becomes part of the culture and it probably even lowers the inhibition for women eventually.

I expected the "no one cares" attitude due to publicly owned housing and infrastructure. I think you see this same dynamic playing out in China as a result of communism. Fascinating. 

This was a regular thing when I lived with my parents. The bathroom was down the hall, and if I didn't feel like walking all the way there, I would open my window and just piss out of it. Sometimes I wouldn't even bother to remove the screen. I did this more often in the spring and summer when there were a lot of rainy days.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 9 months later...

Only once, although I'd love to do it again. It was in the middle of the night at my apartment, and I had wanted to piss out the window, but the screen didn't move. Well eventually I got it to budge, but the entire screen came off lol. I took the screen into my room, opened my window all the way and took a piss out of it. No one saw me, one because it was late at night, and two because the window was facing a fence and some trees next to a building, so it wasn't like I was peeing directly into a street, but had anyone been near by, or had someone decided to come out of my building, they certainly would've heard as my piss was arching out and splashing loud onto the ground. I had to call the landlord the next day and make up some excuse about the window screen.

• Like 1