Mother-Daughter Bonding

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/13/2022 at 6:28 AM, Knockonthedoor said:

Sorry for the long time between updates. Lots of life stuff IRL right now. That being said, I hope you enjoyed the second chapter. I'd love to hear about your favorite part or hopes for the direction of the story!

No need to apologise, I'm just as guilty with several series still left hanging.  Life has a way of getting in the way and you can only write when your brain is in the right gear.

That was a great instalment and love the way the attitudes of both ladies changed along the way.   Can't wait for the squatting lessons, which in themselves must be an admission of previous public peeing by Michelle.

• Like 1
On 12/15/2022 at 12:58 PM, Alfresco said:

No need to apologise, I'm just as guilty with several series still left hanging.  Life has a way of getting in the way and you can only write when your brain is in the right gear.

That was a great instalment and love the way the attitudes of both ladies changed along the way.   Can't wait for the squatting lessons, which in themselves must be an admission of previous public peeing by Michelle.

I appreciate your understanding on the IRL stuff. At least it can't get much worse lol.

Yeah, I like to think that some of Michelle's previous exploits will be a source of bonding between the two and that it'll give us a clearer picture of who she is/was as a person.

On 12/16/2022 at 6:48 AM, Fknsl1 said:

This is a great treatment of these characters, a little more bold than originally.  I love how Ashlynn wets on purpose!  Seems like she's trying to draw out her mom. 

The next installment is gonna be Epic!  Thanks for posting

Yeah, I've completely redone the overall story and how it plays out. Totally different from the other site. 

The next installment should be up by Friday!

• Like 2
On 12/24/2022 at 5:18 PM, Tman27 said:

Great job on the newest chapter! Keep it up thanks for sharing, the prom night story was a nice touch too! 

Thanks! It was a little longer than I want most chapters to be, but at the same time, I think it hits on the ideas I want in the next few chapters.

Michelle has plenty of stories and "techniques" to teach, and she and Ashlynn can bond in that way. Also, I think I can get the next chapter done by Wednesday, so expect the next installment around then 

Edited by Knockonthedoor
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 3 months later...
On 12/30/2022 at 10:00 AM, Knockonthedoor said:

Chapter 4

Music returned to the family car, with the two now more comfortable around each other, light conversation also ensued. It was less awkward than it had been, owing to the adventure the pair had shared throughout the day. The sun was starting to set, and Michelle had now been driving for quite sometime. The plan was to stop at a hotel they had made reservations for in a nondescript small town before resuming their travels in the morning. And the mother-daughter duo was now close to the little town in Virginia, close to the border between north and south. As their current conversation wrapped up, Michelle felt comfortable enough to express her feelings

“See honey? Talking to Mom isn’t so bad! We can have plenty of fun together!”

“I’ve had some fun, sure. But…”

“But what?”

“Well, let’s not act like I can actually go to you for anything other than, I dunno, pee.”

“You can always come talk to me! Don’t you think you can?”

“Sure, I guess I could theoretically. But you only ever tell me that you’re busy. Or that there’s more important things in life. It’s like you never really take me seriously.”

“But I do, of course I take you seriously!”

“Dad actually shows it.”

“How? How is he different? I got you a nice graduation gift, didn’t I?”

“Because he doesn’t try to buy me things and call it parenting!” Ashlynn waited, debating on continuing to speak her mind. “And it’s his money anyways…”

“Hey! I work! I run a business!” 

“Recruiting people to sell oil is not a business mom!” Ashlynn paused, feeling guilty, like she was ruining the progress they had made in the past few hours “I’m sorry. Can we drop this?”

“Fine.” Michelle answered curtly. Michelle scootched her backside forward, her mature slit just over the edge of the wooden chair.

The rest of the ride to the hotel was silent. Checking in, the two brought some items to their room, though only enough to sleep in and what they would be wearing for the ride tomorrow.

Finally, conversation resumed, consisting of dinner plans. Options were limited in the small town. But eventually it was decided that they would eat at a small Italian place. It was dark, cramped, and the food was bland. But it would do for them. Conversation was minimal, and Ashlynn felt bad about halting the progress they had made. 

Michelle had not gone since squatting with her daughter, and the wine she had already consumed with her meal wasn’t helping. Using a combination of her hand and her body, Michelle rhythmically dug her pussy into the edge of the chair. It sent pleasurable waves through her body. It felt as though she was masturbating and helped distract her from the undeniable urge to pee. At least she also had a conversation to distract herself with.  Their last argument weighed heavily on her mind. Michelle decided to press the issue again.

“I didn’t know you hated what I do for a living.”

“I don’t hate it. I just know where the money comes from. I mean. You’re never up before ten.”

“That doesn’t mean I don’t work, Ashlynn!” Michelle picked at her spaghetti. 

Still attempting to remain subtle, she balled her hand into a fist and pressed it into her thigh, hoping the new sensation would distract her from the tightness of her full bladder. It did not. She could feel the heat from her genitals as she dug harder into her thigh. She looked for a bathroom. Finding it tucked in a corner behind the bar, she thought of how dirty it must be. She was struck with another thought. One that almost troubled her. She might also be enjoying the feeling of a full bladder. 

“But Dad’s up before me for school. He’s already working before the sun. He runs a real business, you know?” Ashlynn interrupted Michelle’s thoughts with a rebuttal

“Maybe we drop this? Look. You said you feel like I don’t care about you.”

Ashlynn took a bite of her salad and nodded 

“Why?” Michelle asked

“You never teach me anything. Like dad taught me stuff that I didn’t even care all that much about. I wish…like…you remember when I got my first period?”

Michelle almost laughed at the question, and the memory “Yeah! That was cute” She chuckled

“No it wasn’t! I was scared! Dad had to tell me what it was!”

“Didn’t you learn? You just said he taught you things.”

“You should have taught me that!”

“I gave you a book!”

“I’m not reading a book on that stuff! Especially not at that age. How hard is it to have a conversation?”

“Okay. Fine. I get it, maybe I should have said something, but your father handled it.” 

Another wave of desperation came over her, this one stronger than before. She felt a hot, burning sensation as she fought hard to counter the strong urge to pee. She dug her hand in harder, wincing as she put some pressure on her swollen abdomen.

“And he shouldn’t have to!”

The conversation halted as it reached its natural lull. Michelle fought to put a smile on her face

“But did he let you drink with him?”

“No…no he didn’t.”

“Would you like some of my wine?”

“Can I?” Ashlynn’s eyes lit up

Michelle motioned for her to bring her glass over and poured some out for her daughter. The two giggled as Ashlynn took a sip

“Good, right?”

Smacking her lips, Ashlynn agreed

“Some more?”

Ashlynn nodded. Their conversation resumed, although a little lighter than it had been before.

“I’m sorry mom. I’m acting like I didn’t enjoy our time today.”

“You did?”

“Of course! That story was pretty funny, even if I didn’t need to hear the ending part.”

“What about how I peed right up in the air?”

“No, that was funny. The part about yo-”

“Giving a blow job?”

“Mom!”

Michelle raised an eyebrow “I figured you were old enough to handle it at this point dear.”

“I mean, I know what it is, but still. You’re my mom.”

“Maybe that was a little much. But I still feel like we’re old enough to have these kinds of conversations together. I was your age at one point.” 

“But its not like…” Ashlynn leaned in, lowering her voice to a whisper “I’m still a virgin.”

Michelle scoffed “Honey, you don’t have to lie to me!”

“It’s true!” Ashlynn was slightly offended. “How’d you and Dad meet again?”

“I was a waitress at a restaurant he used to frequent. He was nice.”

“He isn’t now?” 

Michelle swallowed hard. She felt as though the urge would never leave her. It began to work its way into her mind, demanding her attention. She clenched her womanly muscles again, and subtly put her hand against her womanhood. The pressure seemed to dissipate again, leaving her for the time being.

“No, he is, but…” Michelle smiled, nostalgic “Things are different when you’re your age.”

“Do you think I’ll meet my husband at school?”

“Who knows? But you make sure he’s a good guy!”

“I’ll be sure. That’s the easy part?”

“Like how you thought Tim was a good guy?”

“Mom!” Ashlynn playfully smiled as the check arrived.

The two had finished their meals, feeling satisfied. As Michelle stood, an indescribable weight pulled her torso down, and she gasped as a spirt of pee escaped into her jeans. She hoped it didn’t show through her panty-less crotch. She recrossed her legs quickly as she bent forward, an act that her daughter did not see.

Ashlynn had enjoyed the taste and enjoyment of her first sip of wine. She felt fine now, but as they made their way back to the car, she had no idea how it would make her bladder swell.

Rapid desperation after alcohol was a fact that Michelle was well aware of. Whether it was her daughter's admission of finding fun in desperation or her own secret admission of desire, Michelle decided to forgo the bathroom before leading her daughter back out to the car. Knowingly, she was already feeling the effects of the wine and water she had consumed with her meal.

Michelle started driving with just one hand on the steering wheel and another jammed into her crotch. Needing just one foot for the pedals, her free leg also helped hold her now aching muff. Rather than just pressing against her pussy, her fingers were actively shoved against her labia, enough that Michelle could feel the heat of her snatch against her fingers. As she dug in, she pushed the moist crotch of her jeans against her clit unintentionally, sending a wave of pleasure that temporarily overrode her desperation. Driving well over the speed limit, it was her daughter how asked

“Hey mom? Um…do you have to pee?”

“Y-yes…badly…” Michelle admitted

“I kind of have to go too…can we squat?”

Michelle didn’t want to dissuade her daughter’s newfound appreciation for going when no toilets were available, but the hotel was close. 

“Can it wait a little? IT’s like a five minute drive.”

“Can you wait though?” Ashlynn looked at her mother’s desperation

“I’m fine.” Michelle denied the situation.

Ashlynn was surprised at how full her  bladder felt, as it pushed against her genital walls. She had promised it relief, assuming her mother would let her squat with her, and had not delivered. She peered down at her waistband, imagining her bladder bulging and stretching beneath her shirt.

Her predicament was not all that long, and before she knew it, the pair was back at the hotel. As Ashlynn felt her desperation increasing tenfold with each passing moment, she opened the door and darted in through the door, well ahead of her much more desperate mother.

Lucky for Michelle, they were on the first floor. Gingerly, she hobbled after her daughter, who let her into the hotel room. However, absent-mindededly, Ashylnn let herself into the restroom and kept her mother out. 

Ashlynn nearly fell into the room. In a single motion, she lunged towards the stall and tore down her pants and underwear. Her bare bottom slapped against the seat, cold from the lack of use. Her pee exploded out of her womanhood like a pressure washer, echoing within the porcelain chamber as it drilled a hole through the sitting water. Ashlynn’s lungs deflated in relief as she exhaled a deep sigh.

Michelle took a step towards the bathroom. She stopped. A rush of desperation demanded her attention. Hinging at her hips, Michelle bent forward and exhaled. Her bladder had recovered from her mishap the day before and was willing to give her a chance. Burying her hands into the crotch of her damp pajamas, Michelle kept her legs crossed and waddled to the bathroom door. Knocking desperately as she could hear her daughter going.

“Baby, please. Mammabear really…really… needs the bathroom.” Michelle danced, marching her legs in place.

Despite her best efforts to hold it, Michelle was starting to spurt pee into her pants again. Knowing the hot, moist liquid was the harbinger of another accident, she made one final, desperate plea to her daughter.

“Ashlynn. Honey. Please!” Michelle weakly knocked on the bathroom door, nearly in tears “I-I’m starting to pee my pants again.” Her voice cracking “Baby, please! I…I don’t want to h-have another a-accident.” 

Michelle sunk towards the floor, pee still spurting into her new jeans. As she started to resign herself to the fact that she was about to wet her pants again, and scolding herself for even tempting the situation, Michelle heard the click of the door lock.

With Ashlynn still sitting on the toilet, Michelle knew she couldn’t just move her. Pulling a technique out of her past, she undid her jeans and whipped them to the floor.

Turning to face the bathtub, which also served as a shower, she pushed her butt forward a bit and used her hands to part her labia. Spreading herself apart over the tub, she let go.

A straightforward line of piss shot out of her with enough force that it did not arc at all. It was thin, owing to the fact that it no longer had to pass through the folds of her lips.  It was a fast stream of piss that shot out of her, splattering the porcelain of the bathtub before Michelle groaned, exhausted from the effort it took to avoid pissing her pants again. Her breathing slowed back to normal, but her stream stayed strong, Ashlynn watched in amazement and fascination.

The scene in front of her unfolded in impressive fashion as she dripped into the toilet. Her mother stood like a man, clearly using a technique that Ashlynn had never even thought of. A puddle began to form and spread before the drain, her clear urine splattering, smacking and splashing the porcelain. It rushed for the drain and the hotel bathroom was filled with the sound of her urine flowing into her shower pipes. As Michelle huffed and puffed through her relief, Ashlynn had just one thing to say

“I know what you’re teaching me tomorrow!”

Michelle looked down and smiled as her stream began to slow

“First thing tomorrow! This takes a bit of practice dear!”

A/N: Unfortunately this will be the last part for a while. I will still be working on this story, just expect the next part to be about 3-8 weeks or so before its done. 

After a long hiatus, I was hoping to the next part was posted! Hope all is well 🙂  

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...