A wedding full of puddles

On 10/16/2022 at 12:36 PM, morty98 said:

That's gonna be an unforgettable day for the two of you. I'd love to hear about more ideas for the wedding once you have them

Thanks! If I have more ideas I'll be sure to let you know!

On 10/17/2022 at 9:35 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

I guess a solution there could be to have a 'wedding party' separate from the main event, maybe a weekend campover with all your friends - You can still wear the dress and suits again, but without the need to invite the family hangers-on.  That could be much more amenable for free and easy peeing.

Thanks for your answers! Nice to read that you have been a wedding photographer!

Would you like or be uncomfortable to take such a blowjob picture?
I told my girlfriend that it must be real and that it is a real blowjob while taking the picture. Then she said: if he is handsome he can get a blowjob too if I get a discount on the photos 🤣

Your tips about the location of the wedding are very useful! And to throw different parties with different kinds of people sounds like a good plan 😀

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Glad you like the ideas @Aristona  - and please thank your girlfriend very much for her suggestions.

I wouldn't be uncomfortable at all photographing any type of intimate photography and the payment proposal is extremely appealing. From what I read in your post it sounds like your girlfriend shares your interest - in which case I could think of a couple of other possible  payment options too.  In the real world I suspect my travel expenses to you may be a little too much, as well as my services breaking a couple of site rules.  It's a very pleasant dream...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Glad you like the ideas @Aristona  - and please thank your girlfriend very much for her suggestions.

I wouldn't be uncomfortable at all photographing any type of intimate photography and the payment proposal is extremely appealing. From what I read in your post it sounds like your girlfriend shares your interest - in which case I could think of a couple of other possible  payment options too.  In the real world I suspect my travel expenses to you may be a little too much, as well as my services breaking a couple of site rules.  It's a very pleasant dream...

Sounds like an interesting idea for sure 😉

You probably don't live in the area but when the wedding has taken place I will send you the photos personally and of course post the pee related stories and photos here!

Hopefully there are more people with this kind of wedding experiences 😎

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2022 at 11:28 AM, Alfresco said:

Not a wedding, but I once had an invite to a child's birthday celebration in our extended family.  There were about 20 people there, mostly adults, and it was held in a field as a picnic.  There were the usual sandwiches, snacks and drinks including some alcohol, although quite a few were not drinking alcohol due to having to drive.   There were no toilets in the field, but there was a pub at the bottom of the field and over the road.   However, there were several people who decided that it was easier to improvise.

There were three ladies who were talking close together quietly and then one of them stood up and said "We are just going for a short walk".  They headed to the top of the field, climbed over the gate and disappeared into the woods.  I guessed what they were doing and was right because they were only out of sight for a couple of minutes and then came back.   I really wanted to follow them, but it would have been way too obvious.   I could have said "A walk sounds like a good idea, do you mind if I come with you", but I'm fairly sure they would have found a good excuse to stop me going.

I think all the other ladies went to the pub, but some of the guys went to the fence line or even just behind the cars (we had parked the cars in the field and the picnic was just next to them).

@alfresco I've witnessed similar things at outdoor / park birthdays without nearby toilets. Eventually the little ones need to go and I think that just blurs the boundaries for the adults. I was recently at a birthday in a park and we took the girls to the parking for a pee. After the kids had gone behind the car, my wife said "my turn" and squatted to make a damp patch of her own in the dirt behind the car. As we were walking back to the party another mom was heading to the parking. My wife asked if they were leaving and she commented no, they were just going for a "potty break" and my wife had commented we had just done the same. When we got back to the party I could see the lot. The other mom was standing behind her car for a bit. Then I saw her head drop down for a bit and pop back up. I assume had done the same as my wife.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2022 at 8:28 PM, MysteryMan said:

I think I've mentioned it once before, but I've been to a wedding that isn't quite what you're imagining but moving in that direction.  I should mention that this was NOT organized around a fetish, just kind of how things worked out naturally.  The wedding was held out in a beautiful open field.  There were a couple of pavilion tents for the reception, and a house with bathrooms up the hill, maybe a 3-5 minute walk.  There was also a field of tall grass (grain? corn? it's been years, don't entirely remember) much closer to the tents, just a minute or so away.  It wasn't long into the reception before you could notice that most guys weren't bothering to walk up the hill, they were just going over to the edge of the tall grass. As the evening went on, more and more women were heading to the tall grass as well, going just far enough in to avoid being visible.  By the time it was fully dark and most of the older guests (grandparents and such) had left, I don't think anyone was bothering to go up the hill to the house any more. No one ever really said anything about it, it just became the obvious choice. I think what allowed it to happen without any concern about what guests to invite is that there were bathrooms available, but most people weren't bothering with the walk when there was an easier option.

Thanks for your addition. Sounds like a fun party, I have something like that in mind.

On 11/9/2022 at 8:32 PM, Jamespeelover said:

Just have a spot for men outside and like a 5 gallon bucket with toilet seat say women only no toilet paper 

That is a great idea!

On 11/10/2022 at 12:28 PM, Alfresco said:

Not a wedding, but I once had an invite to a child's birthday celebration in our extended family.  There were about 20 people there, mostly adults, and it was held in a field as a picnic.  There were the usual sandwiches, snacks and drinks including some alcohol, although quite a few were not drinking alcohol due to having to drive.   There were no toilets in the field, but there was a pub at the bottom of the field and over the road.   However, there were several people who decided that it was easier to improvise.

There were three ladies who were talking close together quietly and then one of them stood up and said "We are just going for a short walk".  They headed to the top of the field, climbed over the gate and disappeared into the woods.  I guessed what they were doing and was right because they were only out of sight for a couple of minutes and then came back.   I really wanted to follow them, but it would have been way too obvious.   I could have said "A walk sounds like a good idea, do you mind if I come with you", but I'm fairly sure they would have found a good excuse to stop me going.

I think all the other ladies went to the pub, but some of the guys went to the fence line or even just behind the cars (we had parked the cars in the field and the picnic was just next to them).

Thanks for your addition Alfresco! That sounds like a fun party too! Too bad there wasn't more to see but sometimes the idea is nice enough 😉

On 11/13/2022 at 1:33 AM, Havelock said:

@alfresco I've witnessed similar things at outdoor / park birthdays without nearby toilets. Eventually the little ones need to go and I think that just blurs the boundaries for the adults. I was recently at a birthday in a park and we took the girls to the parking for a pee. After the kids had gone behind the car, my wife said "my turn" and squatted to make a damp patch of her own in the dirt behind the car. As we were walking back to the party another mom was heading to the parking. My wife asked if they were leaving and she commented no, they were just going for a "potty break" and my wife had commented we had just done the same. When we got back to the party I could see the lot. The other mom was standing behind her car for a bit. Then I saw her head drop down for a bit and pop back up. I assume had done the same as my wife.

Nice story! Peeing in parking lots are always good, then there is always some evidence left behind 😉

• Like 1