Listening to women peeing when I was a kid

27 minutes ago, Tman27 said:

That is hot! Especially knowing they probably had some good sized bushes too and the fart is a turn on too exactly wow! You were a lucky kid pee farts are usually pretty powerful too along with the powerful stream of pee 

The outdoor sightings even more exciting as we would be told to avert our yes while they peed but still could hear their hissing and splattering and sometimes as they would be busy looking between their legs or chatting with other ladies or busy lowering or lifting their dresses, we could get a lucky show of their exposed hairy triangles and asses.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
6 minutes ago, Bob3322 said:

We had a window that I would peek through.. I would help with coffee and tea at the meetings... and when a lady would ask where the ladies room was I would run around to the window. 

I really enjoy watching them sit on the toilet... we had a very low toilet seat... and some of the ladies were very full figured.. They would sit so prim and proper. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Tman27 said:

Damn you got a good eye full of hairy pussy that would have been hot seeing all that pussy hair once that girdle was pulled down 

I did.. and sometimes two ladies would walk in the bathroom at the same time.. and shut the door and immediately lift their skirts around their waist. 

• Hot 2
1 hour ago, vpw said:

I would hear desperate female relatives rush into the house and head straight for the toilet, when I would put my ears against the door, I would hear them struggle with their dresses and all the rustling, some of them would also grunt as they would struggle to release themselves from their clothing, finally I would hear them on the toilet accompanied by sound of tinkle of their stream accompanied by a sigh of relief. The best part and a nice surprise would be some of them would release their farts as they would pee. This made it quite hot as otherwise these were prim and proper ladies who wouldn't otherwise fart in public or at least try not to.

I really got very excited just knowing they needed to go. Also.. they would ask "can you please tell me where the ladies room is?" and I would show them too. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Bob3322 said:

I did.. and sometimes two ladies would walk in the bathroom at the same time.. and shut the door and immediately lift their skirts around their waist. 

Your eyes must have been as big as saucers when they lifted their skirts up over their waist showing what’s under neath then lowering themselves onto the toilet

30 minutes ago, vpw said:

The outdoor sightings even more exciting as we would be told to avert our yes while they peed but still could hear their hissing and splattering and sometimes as they would be busy looking between their legs or chatting with other ladies or busy lowering or lifting their dresses, we could get a lucky show of their exposed hairy triangles and asses.

That’s a dream lol no wonder you have a pee fetish 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Tman27 said:

Your eyes must have been as big as saucers when they lifted their skirts up over their waist showing what’s under neath then lowering themselves onto the toilet

Yes... and they would talk to each other too... so the one that was waiting would normally be in a short open bottom girdle with short garters so the stockings were high. See her stand there with her dress like that was such a turn on.. and then the other lady hissing... when I would watch I could still hear them. Sometimes the lady on the toilet would  tell the other to make noises to help her pee. I got so excited over that... 

• Hot 2
7 minutes ago, Tman27 said:

Also.. when I was in the house.. I would also stand at the door and when I heard one start to hiss.... I would knock on the door and jiggle the handle... just to hear them say things like "someone is in here" or "just a moment please" 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
29 minutes ago, Bob3322 said:

Also.. when I was in the house.. I would also stand at the door and when I heard one start to hiss.... I would knock on the door and jiggle the handle... just to hear them say things like "someone is in here" or "just a moment please" 

You were a naughty kid lol damn you got to witness some hot  pees 

@Bob3322  Sounds like you had a lot of fun with your guests in the toilet.  I take it from what you are saying that the toilet was on the ground floor and the window was not a frosted glass window but just a normal plain glass window?   Did any of the ladies every spot you watching through the window?   Presumably if you could see them in the mirror then they could see you if they happened to look in the right direction at the mirror?

When I was younger we only had an upstairs bathroom and sometimes if I was in my bedroom and heard someone go into the bathroom then I would walk out onto the landing and listen.  Once my sister's friend went in there and I heard her saying that she wasn't going to lock the door and that if my sister needed anything then she should knock.   So I thought I'd try my luck - I waited until I could hear her hissing and then I knocked on the door.   My sister's friend didn't ask who it was knocking but just called out "Come in" so I did.   I opened the door and still recall the sight of her sat there on the toilet, hissing and tinkling. She let out a bit of an exclamation when she realised it was me, but she didn't stop peeing.  I made out that I didn't realise that she was peeing, apologised and (slowly) retreated and closed the door.  

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

@Bob3322  Sounds like you had a lot of fun with your guests in the toilet.  I take it from what you are saying that the toilet was on the ground floor and the window was not a frosted glass window but just a normal plain glass window?   Did any of the ladies every spot you watching through the window?   Presumably if you could see them in the mirror then they could see you if they happened to look in the right direction at the mirror?

When I was younger we only had an upstairs bathroom and sometimes if I was in my bedroom and heard someone go into the bathroom then I would walk out onto the landing and listen.  Once my sister's friend went in there and I heard her saying that she wasn't going to lock the door and that if my sister needed anything then she should knock.   So I thought I'd try my luck - I waited until I could hear her hissing and then I knocked on the door.   My sister's friend didn't ask who it was knocking but just called out "Come in" so I did.   I opened the door and still recall the sight of her sat there on the toilet, hissing and tinkling. She let out a bit of an exclamation when she realised it was me, but she didn't stop peeing.  I made out that I didn't realise that she was peeing, apologised and (slowly) retreated and closed the door.  

It was downstairs.. and it was a pane window that opened up to down. We had curtains on it so I would separate the curtains. (By the way, this all happened back then and I would never think of doing anything now) but there was a mirror on the door so when it shut I could see them on the toilet which was right next to the window. I would be at the meeting of ladies at our home waiting for a lady to whisper to another and ask where the ladies room was. And my heart started racing.... and I ran outside. It was also evening too... so it was hard for them to see me. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, vpw said:

I would hear desperate female relatives rush into the house and head straight for the toilet, when I would put my ears against the door, I would hear them struggle with their dresses and all the rustling, some of them would also grunt as they would struggle to release themselves from their clothing, finally I would hear them on the toilet accompanied by sound of tinkle of their stream accompanied by a sigh of relief. The best part and a nice surprise would be some of them would release their farts as they would pee. This made it quite hot as otherwise these were prim and proper ladies who wouldn't otherwise fart in public or at least try not to.

they were almost all prim and proper that came to our house... that is what made it so exciting

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I commend you all on your ingenuity and passion, even in your youth. Knew what you liked. Describing how you heard them come in, sit down, and start tinkling away, with the occasional toot- 😅 what I wouldn't give to hear that through the door!

I've never been afforded the opportunity to listen in with guests at my home. The closest I got was at the library oddly enough. The bathroom had a sign that said "Don't hold cell phone convos in here; not insulated", or something to that effect. And they weren't kidding. I was sitting at this table chipping at this jigsaw puzzle they sat out for patrons to put together. Then this girl comes in and starts heading for the bathroom. The table was about 10' from the bathroom door. I tuned my hearing to listen in, and sure enough, I started to hear a distinct tinkle that lasted a few moments. No farts unfortunately. But they might wanna work on those bathroom walls. Lol

• Like 3
On 10/10/2022 at 7:31 PM, vpw said:

@vpw I would love to hear more detailed memories of these outdoor sightings and hearing hissing. 

• Like 1
On 10/14/2022 at 2:00 AM, Havelock said:

@vpw I would love to hear more detailed memories of these outdoor sightings and hearing hissing. 

Go over my old posts, in case you need more details, will gladly provide the specifics.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2022 at 10:46 PM, Bob3322 said:

I really got very excited just knowing they needed to go. Also.. they would ask "can you please tell me where the ladies room is?" and I would show them too. 

Did the relatives come over a lot? I did the same thing ear on the door.