Listening to women peeing when I was a kid

I did exactly the same thing... I would help with tea and coffee... and would wait till a lady would whisper to another " can you tell me where the ladies room is?" and I would follow her.. and sometimes my aunt would ask me to show her to it. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, vpw said:

Favorite fascination as a kid, hearing our female guests do a hissy pee in the toilet. I realized who would come in real desperate ask for the toilet as soon as they entered the house. I would follow them and keep my ears open hearing them the rustle of their clothes and finally their stream that would turn to a loud hiss as they would moan.

Yes... I would stand at the door and listen to them lift their dresses around their waists... this was the mid 1960s... and when they started, I would knock on the door too!!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Bob3322 said:

Yes... I would stand at the door and listen to them lift their dresses around their waists... this was the mid 1960s... and when they started, I would knock on the door too!!

Fond memories of listening to my high school gf pee behind the door.  We had one of those louvered doors to our guest bathroom, so you could hear everything.  I could hear the unzipping and rustling of her jeans and underwear as she lowered them, then the seating of herself.  A few seconds of silence, then the initial light trickle which developed into a heavier trickle and then into the familiar, strong wsssshhhhh sound and dribbling sound for the next 5-10 seconds

• Hot 4
2 minutes ago, whiz kid said:

Yes!  Trying to imagine what was happening with her body to make that incredible sound! lol

I must admit that I did peek through the bathroom window. Also would knock on the door when they started peeing just to hear them talk to me when they were peeing. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Bob3322 said:

I must admit that I did peek through the bathroom window. Also would knock on the door when they started peeing just to hear them talk to me when they were peeing. 

Did you get to see anything through the window?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, whiz kid said:

Fond memories of listening to my high school gf pee behind the door.  We had one of those louvered doors to our guest bathroom, so you could hear everything.  I could hear the unzipping and rustling of her jeans and underwear as she lowered them, then the seating of herself.  A few seconds of silence, then the initial light trickle which developed into a heavier trickle and then into the familiar, strong wsssshhhhh sound and dribbling sound for the next 5-10 seconds

😃 You and Bob were lucky men. Did she ever pass gas as she was peeing?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Bob3322 said:

I saw about 15 ladies over the course of a year... we had a toilet next to the window and a long mirror on the back of the door. so when the shut the door i looked in the mirror and saw everything. this was the late 60's so the wore those long dresses and skirts... many wore girdles... so the would shut the door and immediately raise their skirts around their waist. most wore girdles... they would pull them down.. most had very hairy bushes... then they would sit.. but they sat so proper knees together.. hands on knees... back straight.. looking forward... then they would start.. i loved the ladies that made the sound..... tinkle .. tinkle... hissssssss... 

That huge wide triangle was to die for.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, vpw said:

Sometimes it would span all the way to the lower belly and spread across the inner thighs. 

Damn you got a good eye full of hairy pussy that would have been hot seeing all that pussy hair once that girdle was pulled down 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Tman27 said:

Damn you got a good eye full of hairy pussy that would have been hot seeing all that pussy hair once that girdle was pulled down 

I sorely miss those good days, it was normal to see ladies at the beach with their strands of their pubic hair peek out from their bikinis sometimes and then their large full bush if you caught them peeing outside.

• Love 4

Yea that’s a dream I feel like it was so much more taboo back then to get a peek even seeing their bush peeking out from their bikini would have been such a rush thinking about what it would look like once they pulled them down for a pee or if you are lucky enough to catch a view of a full bush outdoors with pee spraying from it would have been heavenly especially before the internet when you couldn’t just look it up 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Tman27 said:

That also goes with listening to women peeing lol you had to work with what ever you could get I think that makes it even better 

I would hear desperate female relatives rush into the house and head straight for the toilet, when I would put my ears against the door, I would hear them struggle with their dresses and all the rustling, some of them would also grunt as they would struggle to release themselves from their clothing, finally I would hear them on the toilet accompanied by sound of tinkle of their stream accompanied by a sigh of relief. The best part and a nice surprise would be some of them would release their farts as they would pee. This made it quite hot as otherwise these were prim and proper ladies who wouldn't otherwise fart in public or at least try not to.

• Hot 4

That is hot! Especially knowing they probably had some good sized bushes too and the fart is a turn on too exactly wow! You were a lucky kid pee farts are usually pretty powerful too along with the powerful stream of pee 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1