Public bathroom pissing

On 10/9/2022 at 7:20 AM, Pissfetish19 said:

I was really horny all day and I had been holding me bladder for hours I was so desperate for a piss at one point I thought I was going to piss myself and have to make my way home soaked in piss, but I stopped at a car park but there was to many people around and I was to nervous to risk getting caught like that because when I'm out and needing a piss I like to maximise the mess I can make and really enjoy the naughtiness of it all so I went into a public toilet it was later at night so nobody was in there and I thought when shall I piss, I was thinking do I just stand in the middle of the whole place and piss on as much as possible or do I go into a stall and piss all over it, well I chose the second option and went into the end stall and saw it was all tiled from top to bottom so I pulled my cock out at this point I was semi hard I stepped back out of the cubicle whilst pinching the tip and just let loose all over the walls and the toilet itself my piss stream was so powerful, I was amazed at the amount of piss that just kept spraying out and by the time I was done there was a huge puddle on the floor and It was running out of the cubicle so the next person who goes in will know someone has pissed all over the place. Its just such a thrill to piss on everything.

I agree with you completely. Peeing where I'm not supposed to is so much fun! Doing that also makes me very horny! I especially like public bathroom floor peeing because of how easy it would be to pee in the toilet yet choosing to be naughty, and I love leaving the puddle behind for the next person to see. 

• Agree 1

I have engaged in many naughty pisses in public restrooms over the years going all the way back to when I was a late teen. I take every opportunity when it presents itself to whip out my dick and piss on the floor although I find it thrilling to piss in sinks, trash cans, all over toilet stalls, etc. It all depends on the circumstances including degree of privacy and if others would find out it was indeed me who committed the naughty act even though in my imagination I visualize the shock and disguise that they express when they encounter the mess I have intentionally created.

On one occasion I was at a sports bar fairly early in the evening before a large number of people had started to show up. I had eaten and drank a number of beers which not only filled up my bladder to the point of desperation as well as loosened my inhibitions and given me a false sense of security. I got up and made my way to the men's restroom where I discovered that there had been a water leak and one-third of the floor was a pool of water. Sensing an opportunity, I stepped over to stand before the the puddle and unzipped my pants to take out my dick. Pulling my foreskin back to reveal the meatus of my dick, I let fly a lead pencil thick stream of golden piss arcing through the air to splash in the lake on the floor. My bladder was indeed very full because it took me quite awhile to void it. Yes, I was concern that somebody would come in and catch me being naughty, but that concerned was over ridden by the high I was  experiencing.

Finished with my piss, I stuffed my dick back in my pants, zipped up, . After surveying the scene for a moment to fix it in my memory, I exited the restroom. Just in time it turned out for as I headed back to my table I encounter a older woman in the corridor with a mop and bucket headed past me to clean up. She of course would never know what I had just finished doing in the restroom as she went about the task of cleaning up the floor laden now with my golden stream of piss!      

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

Finding a wet floor in a restroom is always a special treat, since you can pee all you want anywhere and no one will be the wiser.  Even if someone is using a stall, you can pee on the wall next to the sink (while running the faucet to mask any noise).  If I have the restroom to myself, I try to cover as much of the walls as possible.

Sometimes in a restaurant or other business that you visit often, you can find out when the restrooms are routinely cleaned with a wet mop.  Sometimes they put up a "wet floor" sign.  Once the cleaner has left, you can go in and add to the water that's already on the floor (the Wet Floor sign kind of gives you permission to make it more wet).  If you know the schedule, you can keep doing this on other days.

• Like 1

So I did it again returned to this same public toilet I think this is my new favourite place because its always empty, I went into the end cubicle closed the door pulled me cock out and just power pissed everywhere I was amazed at how high I managed to spray my stream I was only a couple of inches from hitting the ceiling I haven't pissed like that in a long time I was holding it for hours.

The spray was so thick and I just kept pissing by the time I was finished the walls were soaked and there was a huge puddle on the floor.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

Pissing in pubic restrooms can be a challenge at times. It is certainly the case where one does not want to be caught, not to mention the frustration of being interrupted midstream. About a year ago I had eaten at a franchise Mexican restaurant (I will leave the name of it unwritten to cause any objection by readers). After finishing by meal and haven drank a large ice tea, I was sorely in need of voiding my swollen bladder. Upon entering the restroom, I discovered that it was designed for use by one person at a time and the door to the dining area could be locked. In the middle of the floor was a drain. It proved to tempting to ignore the opportunity that it represented. I locked the door and stood over the drain. I proceeded to unbuckled my belt, undid my fly in order to take out my dick from the confines of my pants. I did not feel any compunction to not piss on the floor and quite frankly I did not give a damm.if I made a mess or not! My piss stream immediately sprang from the head of my dick and began splashing on the concrete floor. I could not tell you if most of my golden piss went down the drain or puddled and ran across the floor. Needless tto say I did not hang around to see who was the first to discover my naughty piss!     

• Love 1
  • Hot 2