Getting hard from being desperate?

Does anyone else get really hard from being desperate? I do and I get some of the best hard-ons I'll ever have. It's the kind of hard that doesn't go away with any movement whatsoever. Funny thing is it only happens when I'm both desperate and horny. When I get like that, I really wish someone would tie me down and use me as a plaything until I either pee inside them or pee on the bed from desperation. I mean it when I say that when I'm desperate and hard like that, the boner is extremely hard to get rid of.

I also last longer when that happens. Who would use me in this state?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

For me, getting hard from the need to pee began when I was a small child. This, I assumed was by design. Because of the difficulty of peeing while erect, it struck me as a safety feature. Naturally, our creator installed this as a backup to make it much harder for males to have accidents. I was a weird kid with way too much religious influence in my life. 

I agree, the classic piss hard-on can be a little more tricky to get rid of. It is a damn good orgasm though. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

Does anyone else get really hard from being desperate? I do and I get some of the best hard-ons I'll ever have. It's the kind of hard that doesn't go away with any movement whatsoever. Funny thing is it only happens when I'm both desperate and horny. When I get like that, I really wish someone would tie me down and use me as a plaything until I either pee inside them or pee on the bed from desperation. I mean it when I say that when I'm desperate and hard like that, the boner is extremely hard to get rid of.

I also last longer when that happens. Who would use me in this state?

Omg yes please!!! Where do I sign up for that job? 🥵😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
On 10/8/2022 at 8:33 PM, Takashi96 said:

For me, getting hard from the need to pee began when I was a small child. This, I assumed was by design. Because of the difficulty of peeing while erect, it struck me as a safety feature. Naturally, our creator installed this as a backup to make it much harder for males to have accidents. I was a weird kid with way too much religious influence in my life. 

I agree, the classic piss hard-on can be a little more tricky to get rid of. It is a damn good orgasm though. 

I laughed at the "Saftey feature" part, because this was the opposite for me. I accidentally peed in my gfs mouth when hard. I keep telling people its IMPOSSIBLE to give me a blow job bc i'm too sensitive, but she didn't listen and paid the price, in gold I should say.

• Haha 1

I used to sometimes wake up hard and bursting to pee in a morning.  Peeing was the only way of getting rid of the hardness.  Nowadays I just wake up bursting to pee!  

Joking aside, I think I can say from experience that when I need to pee, and maybe most males, my penis is rarely completely limp.  Also, I've found sexual activity so much better if I need to pee up to a point, than on an empty bladder. However I've never attempted it when absolutely desperate.  

On 10/10/2022 at 12:37 AM, pguy2981 said:

I laughed at the "Saftey feature" part, because this was the opposite for me. I accidentally peed in my gfs mouth when hard. I keep telling people its IMPOSSIBLE to give me a blow job bc i'm too sensitive, but she didn't listen and paid the price, in gold I should say.

Man, that's rough. I hope she appreciated it at least. 

Yeah, the "safety feature" thing was for a long time something I just assumed all guys experienced. My body did that until my late thirties (so pretty recently).

• Like 1
10 hours ago, OldPeeGuy said:

One of my memorable pee events from some years ago now was being desperate and hard. It ended in me in no way being able to pee into the urinal (public toilet) as I was that hard, so it just went up the wall. 

That was pretty much a daily occurrence in my teens. 

• 2 weeks later...

I do stiffen up when I am desperate, but I wouldn't say I get really hard. I do find it difficult to pee with a full-blown erection but when I do manage it, it does feel amazing to pee like that, and I seem to pee for longer too which is nice. 

• Like 1