What are your pee-related turn offs.

I don't like farting noises on videos. 

I don't like the double steam from a man's penis (looks like a defect). I like a perfect pissing penis. 

Biggest turnoff, is trying to go outside thinking it's just pee, but suddenly feel something else so I abruptly stop my stream and go to the toilet. (I hate that).

• Like 4
35 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I also have some neutral stuff which is neither a turn on nor a turn off. That would be peeing in a place that I don't think is naughty, like outside, in a toilet, or in a sink. 

I feel the same way about that stuff. It’s fine to watch but doesn’t make me as extremely turned on.

Dunno if I'd call it a turn-off per se, but diapers and wetting in general aren't my thing. Also vids of piss drinking don't really do it for me even though I'd be up for actually doing it myself, but I'd say smelly pee is a turn off tho. And as much as I can enjoy stories about extreme public acts of piss vandalism, it makes me a bit peeved to see people actually doing it. I understand the temptation but besides being a huge public disservice it kinda gives the folks who have a piss kink a bad rep (granted, most of the high profile cases I've heard of are usually drunk people and not actual fetishists)

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
On 10/4/2022 at 10:12 PM, PeeGurl74 said:

I don't like the double steam from a man's penis (looks like a defect). I like a perfect pissing penis. 

Biggest turnoff, is trying to go outside thinking it's just pee, but suddenly feel something else so I abruptly stop my stream and go to the toilet. (I hate that).

I agree on the middle one. As a guy, I don't like having that forked stream; it's so weird, plus makes me miss. That's why I just sit.

Don't agree about the gas though; it's only natural.

Obviously posed videos or videos where the subject is being coached into doing it.

Videos where you sense the person peeing is uncomfortable with the situation.

Videos where girls are over-sexualizing it by moaning, playing with themselves, playing their breasts of having long lead-ups. This can be fine its in person in a real relationship but its cheesy when played to a photographer. 

When a woman squats but then unnaturally leans back and supports herself with a hand in order to orient her crotch to the camera. I've never seen a woman do this voluntarily in real life. 

Videos that are posed outdoor squat situations where the woman carefully lines up over a ground view camera. This blows any realism.

Videos where the subject is unnaturally silent or unrealistically ignores the camera and camera man. These are somewhere between a voyeur video and produced content and they just don't work. 

In contrast to the contrived situations above, I've really grown to love videos where you can tell the person filming and the subject have a relationship. In this case, the subject is doing it for the other person just as much or more than for the camera. You can often see it in their faces and interactions. Close to this is when you find those rare models or cam girls who actually just like to pee and enjoy the performance. You can tell they would choose to do this even if it did not drive views.

• Agree 2

I mean I don’t mind if the video is staged or not as long it’s good then I’ll jack off to it regardless. 

but some big turn offs would be like seeing a woman peeing but not visibly joyed or wanted to be recorded while peeing and I don’t really mind if a girl wants to let out a great sigh of relief when she pees but the moaning and sexual noises is a bit excessive. 

And this turn off is just based on my taste and what is that I’m just not into wetting or diapers, drinking it or whatever. I just really enjoy women peeing outside or in sinks or bathtubs and toilets or other things that you wouldn’t really pee at or in. 

• Like 1
  • Toilet pisses. So boring!
  • Desperation (as a general rule).
  • Yellow piss. So gross!
  • People getting peed on who are NOT enjoying it. Golden showers are hot when the recipient is super into it.
  • When she makes a big deal about how badly she has to pee and then only dribbles a little bit of piss 🙄
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, durianfury said:

When she makes a big deal about how badly she has to pee and then only dribbles a little bit of piss 🙄

Well that's just not being desperate. And while sometimes actors have to pretend to be something they aren't, like pretending to be cold in a hot studio full of fake snow. Being desperate can easily be done (just drink water and don't pee) and it's obvious when faked.

• Like 1

Too much desperation acting, a lot of obvious looking for a place to pee, too much talking, unrealistic and unnatural stuff like getting totally naked to piss outside, pulling breast out unnecessarily, slow or weak stream, holding lips open to pee.  I like the natural beauty of the vagina, having to finger prior to peeing. 

• Agree 3
2 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Too much desperation acting, a lot of obvious looking for a place to pee, too much talking, unrealistic and unnatural stuff like getting totally naked to piss outside, pulling breast out unnecessarily, slow or weak stream, holding lips open to pee.  I like the natural beauty of the vagina, having to finger prior to peeing. 

Hey Starks. You reiterate some good points. I know you don't mind any farting when she pees.

When it comes to pictures and videos available online, I hate anything fake or staged. Pee desperation with little or no stream. Peeing on objects or food. But probably the biggest for me is people putting things in their urethra. It just looks painful and not enjoyable at all. 

Real life has to be dehydrated and dark yellow pee which usually has a strong smell accompanied with it.

I think almost every turn off is named already.

For me to add one:

- Females that are telling that it would be a problem if they can't use the toilet. (They shouldn't be scared to pee somewhere else)

For example: walking in a forest and beeing desperate to pee. And then holding it untill they can pee at home instead of relieving behind a bush.

• Like 1
On 10/4/2022 at 9:12 PM, PeeGurl74 said:

I actually love it when girls fart when they pee. I think its perfectly natural, and it makes me laugh even though I go flaccid lol.

To add:

• Extremely yellow pee. Please drink some water bc I can smell the video
  • Peeing in someones mouth.
  • Not very much into couple pissings but there are a select few vids out there that I do get off to.
  • Peeing on someones hair
  • Peeing in cups or bowls. I agree with @Bacardi on this one bc I don't like the idea of collecting my pee in something I'll likely use
  • Pissing on animals. Thats pretty niche but i don't like animal abuse
  • Biggest turn off has to be pissing in food. To me that is disgusting bc not only is it a waste of food, it's also disrespectful to the people whos hands are calloused from collecting the ingredients to make that dish, AND a disrespect to the person that made it, including yourself.
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1