Ladies in Leather Trousers

8 hours ago, Sophie said:

I know the friend mentioned in the first post by Gldenwetgoose, and she has come over to visit this weekend. She said to me "Sophie! I must show you something!" and excitedly opened her tablet, scrolling through the page. She handed it to me with this image and a big smile on her face. "Look! Isn't she beautiful!"  She REALLY loves this photo.

She has asked me to say thank you for this topic and everyone who has contriubted to it. ❤️

Natural beauty is the best, and she looks so natural. It makes her so beautiful. (Thats what I think)

• Love 1
On 11/5/2022 at 7:32 PM, Sophie said:

I know the friend mentioned in the first post by Gldenwetgoose, and she has come over to visit this weekend. She said to me "Sophie! I must show you something!" and excitedly opened her tablet, scrolling through the page. She handed it to me with this image and a big smile on her face. "Look! Isn't she beautiful!"  She REALLY loves this photo.

She has asked me to say thank you for this topic and everyone who has contriubted to it. ❤️

Your friend has incredibly good taste - in lots of ways.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...