Hello from the Netherlands

kiass

So hi all,

I've joined a few days ago and I think its time to introduce myself here.

Like some others I came frop EP (ExperienceProject).. Well not really but some might have seen my name there. A while ago they banned a lot of pee stories so i went away from it and after a while I was just looking on the web and found this site.

I've joined a lot of sites around the web but this one migt be the place to be for me.

About myself... Like the title I'm from the Netherlands and as many others like someting about peeing. I'l hope to find other Dutch people around here, not for dating or something but just to share experiences. I'd like to see girls pee where they not allowed to do, like if there awake at night and have to pee bad and dont want to go to the toilet and pee on the carpet. Or for example if there on the beach and dig a hole and use it as own personal toilet..

Like one of my previous posts I'd like to pee strange places. Well sadly enough theres no carpet bedroom floor here or a nice beach to discrete pee into the sand, else I've done it already.

I'l hope u know something about me now, if u still have questions just ask me... Or want to talk about something, just send me a message.

Edit: almost forgotten, in 19 years old male, so its not really young but not old either. And I'm sorry for a maybe bit bad English, I'l do my best ;)

Thanks for reading

Thanks Admin. And well the English aint going to be a problem here, also others said it wasnt that bad. Still I dont think girls or even guys are intrested in it, but if somebody does they can read "something" about me.