Trying something new

pecan79

Hello all! 

I’m excited (and definitely a little nervous) to finally join a space like this. I was apprehensive at first, but after seeing all the kind replies others receive I figured I’d have a go at it. 

I am a lesbian woman in her 20s. Out of shame, I’ve never really explored the pee side of my sexuality before. I’ve known of my piss fetish for a long time, but never allowed myself to indulge. I hope to change that!

I’m most aroused by women being so desperate to pee that they have to choice but to relieve themselves in public/somewhere naughty. Big on (consensual) voyeurism. Wetting is ok, but not into piss drinking or property destruction. 

The act of myself peeing has never done much for me, so I can’t imagine contributing much in that regard. But at some point I’d love to recount a few stories on the forum or try my hand at writing something fictional. We’ll see!

In the meantime, I’m excited to hear from those with similar tastes to mine!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

A warm, wet welcome to our community, pecan79. I've been around here several years and think we're a good group to hang out with. We're helpful, respectful and willing to help out with any questions you may have.

While I'm male and straight, I see we have at least one thing in common.

31 minutes ago, pecan79 said:

I’m most aroused by women being so desperate to pee that they have to choice but to relieve themselves in public/somewhere naughty. 

What I'd suggest is you read as many stories as you can, them maybe post a few replies to those that most "wet" your interests. I think your best experience will come the sooner you get to know people here and the more you meet. 

I'm sure I speak for many if not most here in saying I'd love to hear you recount your experiences and perhaps write some fiction. Who knows, maybe you will soon be enjoying the act of your own peeing. I know I, for one, look forward to your contributions.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Welcome too from the Netherlands Pecan 79.  This is indeed a large group of kind and friendly P lovers, from every walk of live, with sound advice and real friendship to offer. May you find your away around here real soon. And remember, pee is beautiful and is nothing to be ashamed off. Best regards, Robbie. 🙏

Welcome from a fellow Northeasterner @pecan79.  So glad that you took a leap of faith and joined this amazing community; you will never find a more open or honest community than PeeFans.  I am sorry that you have felt such shame at liking pee it is not gross and should be something cherished.  That said this is a great place to explore what you do and don't like about pee.  I would encourage you to check out the Fictional Stories as there is a ton of good outdoor peeing content, and also Pee Pictures is another good option.  Enjoy and may the pees be ever in your favor!