There was a fictional story on here posted fairly recently that I can't seem to find. I believe the title was or had "Naughty Brats" in the name. The first post involved two women pissing on an older man who slighted them on a subway, then later the protagonist invited them back to his place to use their bathroom and, once the two had left, found that they had soaked it. The second part involved the protagonist and one of the girls going to a clothing store so she can sneakily pee in a dressing room, eventually wiping using his face mask.

I've keyword searched just about every word from the story I can recall but I haven't found it so I have to assume it was removed, but why? I know at one point it violated the forum's policy on scat but the author had made addendums to remove it by the time I found the story. And I don't think it's any more extreme than the other stories I've read or written. The only other possibility I can think of is that the user's account itself was removed (by themself or a mod) for whatever reason but I don't recall the user's name so I can't verify by checking. So does anyone know what happened?

Edited by Peenicks

I do remember a few months ago working with a member who have posted a story containing scat references - there were no punishments or any such problems, we worked a sensible edit where the remainder of the story was able to remain in place.

Unfortunately I've slept a few times since and my memory is a bit vague.  I'm pretty sure that fairly recently that member requested cancellation of their membership of their own choosing.   Now (and I could be wrong here, it's not something mods get involved with) but I think that when an account is deleted, any content 'owned' by that member instantly vanishes.   So any thread they've created would vanish, along with any other members' contributions to that thread.   Where the deleted member has added comments to other threads, that deleted member's comments are kept but shown as guest user.

So...  if my memory of the member is right, and if my understanding of how Admin actions account deletions is right...  then that would be the plausible explanation. 

12 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I do remember a few months ago working with a member who have posted a story containing scat references - there were no punishments or any such problems, we worked a sensible edit where the remainder of the story was able to remain in place.

Unfortunately I've slept a few times since and my memory is a bit vague.  I'm pretty sure that fairly recently that member requested cancellation of their membership of their own choosing.   Now (and I could be wrong here, it's not something mods get involved with) but I think that when an account is deleted, any content 'owned' by that member instantly vanishes.   So any thread they've created would vanish, along with any other members' contributions to that thread.   Where the deleted member has added comments to other threads, that deleted member's comments are kept but shown as guest user.

So...  if my memory of the member is right, and if my understanding of how Admin actions account deletions is right...  then that would be the plausible explanation. 

Darn, that's really sad 😕

I really enjoyed that story and referenced it for a few stories of my own. Weird to think it's vanished entirely from the web.

Well, regardless, I appreciate your input as to what the most plausible theory is