👒My romantic beach holiday: 🏖how I discussed pee and other kinks with my husband and some advice if you are thinking of doing the same

All sounds lovely - and lots of great advice in there.   It's easy to get to that comfortable stage of trust in a relationship that we find ourselves doing our own thing in an unconnected way, and just being people living in the same house.

Personally too when it comes to our kinks and introducing others to them without them being grossed out too suddenly, I'm a firm believer in sowing a seed of thought just like you did there.   Rather than a full on 'where the hell did that come from', instead a simple "yes, that's me".  Maybe some time in the future is time for the conversation "You know, something has been ticking in the back of my mind since we did that test...."  and still that doesn't have to be over extreme. Maybe something we'd consider very benign like wanting to hold and aim him when he pees into the toilet, or something along those lines.

Glad you had what sounds like a lovely break too.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

All sounds lovely - and lots of great advice in there.   It's easy to get to that comfortable stage of trust in a relationship that we find ourselves doing our own thing in an unconnected way, and just being people living in the same house.

Personally too when it comes to our kinks and introducing others to them without them being grossed out too suddenly, I'm a firm believer in sowing a seed of thought just like you did there.   Rather than a full on 'where the hell did that come from', instead a simple "yes, that's me".  Maybe some time in the future is time for the conversation "You know, something has been ticking in the back of my mind since we did that test...."  and still that doesn't have to be over extreme. Maybe something we'd consider very benign like wanting to hold and aim him when he pees into the toilet, or something along those lines.

Glad you had what sounds like a lovely break too.

Yes, Goose, ain’t that the truth. Call me idealistic but I don’t want to ever lose sight of the love that brought my husband and I together. I don’t want to be disconnected like other couples tend to get. My parents are like that!! They have taught me what NOT to do in a marriage!!

Yes, it is a good idea to start small and set the mood, like if we are having a shower together I could easily grab his cock and direct his stream and build up from there. I like that. I know there are people on this forum who would not be as patient as that and just want all sorts of extreme pee action in one go. But those of us in long term relationships know that we don’t want to stuff things up. You have to live with this person forever and they will remember things. And sometimes it takes compromise. I may not get everything I want, but I happy with even 20% of my dreams coming true. 

Thanks, Goose. 💞

• Like 1
  • Love 2

There is so much to love about this account of your weekend Midori. So much. Thanks you for sharing it with us, and being so incredibly open and honest. And you know a lot of it sounds familiar to me.

And there were things that made me smile a big smile: "he used up all the soap and very hot water to wash his hands satisfactorily afterwards!"  I guess it's fair to say that your husband does not have the 'thesauromania' kink 😉 

I am so pleased that you had such a lovely weekend with your husband.

Good luck with the date night tonight ❤️  (You know it works for me and K, though not every time. There are occasional failures, but we don't let that derail the concept, which is sound.)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

There is so much to love about this account of your weekend Midori. So much. Thanks you for sharing it with us, and being so incredibly open and honest. And you know a lot of it sounds familiar to me.

And there were things that made me smile a big smile: "he used up all the soap and very hot water to wash his hands satisfactorily afterwards!"  I guess it's fair to say that your husband does not have the 'thesauromania' kink 😉 

I am so pleased that you had such a lovely weekend with your husband.

Good luck with the date night tonight ❤️  (You know it works for me and K, though not every time. There are occasional failures, but we don't let that derail the concept, which is sound.)

Thank you, Kupar. 💚It was everything I hoped it would be. And maybe my ideas might help others too. I am glad I can share my holiday with my dear PF friends. 
Yes, that is true! He is very far from that kink. But you can see his sense of humour coming through there!

Yes, your date nights have given me a lot of inspiration. 💚 And hope that we can try new things and keep things interesting. And yes…. Not give up! 
I am so pleased you enjoyed reading it. 💕🥰

• Love 1

@MidoriLemonade85 I’m glad you had an excellent weekend away. M and I love our nights away (last one was at a lighthouse) 

Love the way you approached and handled this, I wish more people would do the same thing, and make an effort in a relationship. 

Thank you for posting this, M had a few tears over your loving marriage, she also said to say thank you.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

@MidoriLemonade85 I’m glad you had an excellent weekend away. M and I love our nights away (last one was at a lighthouse) 

Love the way you approached and handled this, I wish more people would do the same thing, and make an effort in a relationship. 

Thank you for posting this, M had a few tears over your loving marriage, she also said to say thank you.

Awwww 💚💚💚💚💚 hugs to M. 💞

Yes I think my marriage is rare in regards to the level of effort we put in to keep our connection alive. I NEED it though. Human connection fuels and inspires me. I need meaning and I need romance! 
So many relationships tend to go into autopilot mode. What a waste! Why spend so much energy in the beginning and let things fade away?

Love and communication are so important. As are honesty, support, trust, loyalty and respect. And kinks! And friendship! And knowing people change over time. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

And yes I know how very lucky I am and I will never take him for granted. I know there are many lonely people out there and I am so fortunate to have found my lovely husband in this crazy world.

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...