Question - Pee After Sex in Places Other Than the Toilet

This question is primarily for the ladies, but I also wouldn't mind hearing from men (regarding their partners' experiences).

We all know that women should pee after sex to avoid UTIs. But not all sexual encounters occur near a toilet. So what are some experiences you, or your partner have had regarding peeing after sex in a place other than a toilet?

Maybe you had sex in a car and popped a squat outside the car afterward?

Maybe you had sex in a hot tub and had a quick pee outside the tub afterwards (or in the tub)?

Maybe you had sex in the shower and when finished, peed in the shower?

In any of these situations (or other similar situations), was it awkward? Did your partner know where you peed? Did your partner watch, and/or get involved in any way? Was it part of the overall sexual act, or more of an afterthought?

I have a few experiences with this, which I'll include in the comments.

One experience that I'll begin with - a few years ago my wife and I were on a weekend getaway for our anniversary. We were staying at a fairly upscale airbnb. The bathroom was luxurious, with white tile everywhere, and a stylish glass shower stall.

I had always wanted to try sex in the shower, so asked my wife if we could do it. She assured me that sex in the shower doesn't really work, and is uncomfortable. But she reluctantly agreed, and we did it. I finished rather quickly. A minute or so later, as we showered, and she was standing under the showerhead rinsing her hair, I saw a distinct squirt of pee shoot out of her and land about a foot in front of her feet! Some of it actually landed on my foot!

I don't know if she even knew she was consciously doing it; she's a daily shower peer, so it's a normal part of her routine. Maybe for that split second she even forgot I was in there with her. 

I giggled a little and said "You just peed on my foot!" She was embarrassed, and tried to shrug it off. 

Unfortunately that's probably the last time we've showered together. But not an experience I'll soon forget!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Peewee123 said:

Not the answer you want but I’ve just waited until I’ve got home and used the toilet. You don’t have to instantly pee to avoid a uti so never felt the need to pee anywhere else in that situation

Thanks! Obviously that's an option as well!

11 hours ago, ChrisS said:

Back when I was still together with one of my ex girlfriends we took a blanket and snuck down to the nearby golf course at night. We had sex right there on the golf course and afterwards she simply took two steps off the blanket, and, still not wearing any pants, got into a high squat and peed on the grass. Gave me a fantastic view! 

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

12 hours ago, ChrisS said:

Back when I was still together with one of my ex girlfriends we took a blanket and snuck down to the nearby golf course at night. We had sex right there on the golf course and afterwards she simply took two steps off the blanket, and, still not wearing any pants, got into a high squat and peed on the grass. Gave me a fantastic view! 

Much the same for me, except it was a deserted beach.

We would have ourselves a picnic. Most always it was a little food, a little sex and a lot to drink, which made for a few trips off the blanket. Not sure it was the crashing waves in front of us, the brilliant stars in the sky or something, but I'll always remember the great views. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Girllikespee said:

In my younger years when we all lived with parents, we would have no choice but to have sex in our cars. I remember a few occasions where one or both of us peed behind the car afterwards.

Only a few occasions? You must have had a very uninteresting youth. 😆

I've heard similar stories from older people who've moved in with their children. They, too, have no choice but to have sex in their cars.

And, you wonder why they put up such a fight if you want to take their keys away!

When I was dating my wife, one morning I had a bunch of coffee and realized I really needed to piss. She came up and grabbed my crotch, signaling she wanted attention. I had sex with her, but was completely desperate when we got done. I was still too erect for the toilet, so I pissed in the shower because I had no other options.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

At a hotel for work recently that overlooked a parking garage I saw a car with two college students roll up. They smoked and then I think had sex. I kept hoping they would get out and pee but it doesn’t seem like they did and then they drove off 😕 

• Love 2
On 10/24/2022 at 11:10 PM, MonsterKane46 said:

I went in the shower once after getting a hand job from an ex girlfriend while we were in there together. But I waited for her to get out first

Sounds fun, although that's the complete opposite of my experience with showers - sometimes it is my wife peeing whilst in the shower that initiates the sex!   

• Haha 1

In college, I would frequently take my ex out to dinner at our favorite restaurant the next town over. It was about a 40 minute drive, a few minutes longer if you elected to take the more scenic route off the highway. It was always just enough time for her to become really desperate to pee after a few drinks! We found a spot on a dead end road one of the first times I needed to pull over for her to relieve herself that was quiet and had space to park next to some infrequently passed train tracks, and down an embankment from the main road. She would squat and pee there, occasionally I would also really have to pee and join her, and one thing would lead to another.

One time a few autumns ago she was desperate and asked me to pull off at "the spot". I obliged, she hopped out of my car, leaving the passenger door open, and walked a few paces away. I got out so I could watch as she unbuttoned her jeans and tugged them down with her thong panties, squatting slightly and peed messily into the dirt, her stream dripping down her big ass as well as pouring out of her vagina. I was so overcome that as she finished by forcing a few sprays into the puddle beneath her and shaking herself dry that as she stood up, I bent her over the hood of my car and we proceeded to raucously fuck right there. I pulled out and uncontrollably came, splattering her ass and legs while all but passing out. It was quite intense! And of course, it's always important to pee after sex, so after she caught her breath she lowered herself into a deep squat and proceeded to pee AGAIN, cum and grool dripping out of her as she gently peed a trickling stream into the dirt before shaking the last few drops of messy cum and pee onto the ground, and us getting into my car and returning to campus. 

Another time, now in winter, she had imbibed heavily on our date and begged me to pull off at "the spot" so she could relieve herself on our way back. It has just snowed recently, so I drove up next to the tracks in about a foot of snow. She was unprepared for the weather in a thin sweater and flats, but got out anyway, lowered her shiny black pants, and got into a deep squat with her pussy just inches from the cold snow. She spread her lips slightly with her hand so the pee wouldn't chill her as it dropped off her ass and thighs and began melting the snow in front of her in a tight beam. Steam was rising from the hole as it grew with the warmth of her piss melting it. I pulled out my cock and began stroking as she finished up with a few dribbles before pulling her thong and pants back into place without wiping. It was too cold to get into anything too crazy and we got handsy for a moment before deciding we could wait until we got back to her townhouse to really get into it. As I left town the next day, I drove past the spot and pulled off to discover her footprints, and a yellow hole between them, had remained as a sign of her naughtiness the prior evening! I couldn't help myself but immediately bring myself to orgasm right there, and took a picture (on a long since damaged phone) for future reference and enjoyment. 

• Like 2

Remembered another deep memory from my ex and It's early dating life. We had went out for tacos and margaritas one Saturday evening very early on, and as I drove her quite inebriated self home we decided to detour to a local park to have sex, knowing we could find a little more privacy somewhere in the dark rather than her parent's small house. We ended up at the edge of a soccer pitch, but the ride and walk had left us both needing to pee. She unbuttoned her jeans, lowered them with her panties, and squatted down to the grass. I couldn't see much, but I listened intently as she began forcefully peeing out the tequila into the grass below. I was standing next to her, cock in hand, managing to pee some as I stiffened listening to the hiss of her pee draining out of her. As I listened to the hissing die down and the last little bit of piss splash into the wet grass below, I teasingly pushed her over as I pulled a condom onto myself. She yelled that we needed to move, otherwise we'd be lying in a puddle of her pee! We shifted over about a foot and made love to each other. Afterwards, I had pulled off the condom and thrown it into the woods (my apologies to the world) and we were lying in the grass, when she mentioned the importance of peeing after sex. She propped herself up on her elbows, spread her legs a bit with her knees bent, and began pissing forward away from herself for 20 seconds into the grass. I sprang back up immediately! We didn't have at it again due to the late hour, and pulled pur clothes back on for me to drop her off and for me to return home. 

We're no longer together (a very good thing), and I believe she finally sobered up, but goodness did we have some exploits during our time together. 

• Like 1