Where is the most public place y’all have peed?

For me it was in my car in the high school parking lot after school in 12th grade. 

it was my girlfriend, boyfriend and myself (i was in a three way relationship then, all of us into pee play) my boyfriend was in the front seat and girlfriend in the backseat and i peed in his mouth while he was sucking my dick, note that cars were passing up to exit the parking lot. 

interested to hear yalls. 

• Hot 3
3 hours ago, DesperateBookworm said:

Several times, I've wet myself while sitting on a rock next to a public bike path! I always wait until there was no one nearby and ensure I'm mostly hidden by bushes, though.

(Here's a video of one of those wettings!)

Thanks for sharing.  That was a desperate, big wetting.  Enjoyed seeing you massage your bladder before the flood.

• Like 1

For me it's undoubtedly at the side of a road somewhere - public in the sense of cars driving past who will definitely be able to see my stream if nothing else and will know what I'm doing.  (As a guy it's not like I'm squatting and revealing all).

Last night is a key example, we've got a caravan and I was towing it to the site we're staying at this weekend.  I was getting fairly close to the site, but knew there's 20+ minutes of faffing about to pitch up when I got there.  I was getting slightly desperate and just then saw a lay-by just off the main road, which was empty.  I pulled in and got out, walking to the passenger side of the car and stood by the front of the caravan.  There was a small section of footpath and a metal waste bin, ironically with a dry looking tissue on the floor just in front of it.  Standing by the caravan I could look either way and because of the curve of the road could see traffic in both directions, and so they could see me.  But the caravan shielded me from view as they passed by.   The tissue was definitely not dry when I left.

The other 'in public' thing has been when cycling which I did quite a bit until earlier in the pandemic, when out with a few friends it wasn't uncommon to say 'I'll catch you up' which was obviously known as for one reason only.  And it did provoke a few 'it's alright for you blokes' comments from the ladies who'd have to bare more than just their bums in one piece cycling suits.

• Like 4

I have peed in pretty public places. Sometimes by pulling my penis out and peeing in a public place, sometimes by being discrete and sometimes by wetting.  Of course there are also peeing in pools and hot tubs with other people, but I won't include those.   I'll give you three examples:

Probably the closest to other people and with a quite a few people was this summer on a cruise ship.   I  walked along the pool deck and I realised that a lot of people were stood around the pool, facing the pool and watching the Belly Flop competition.   I took my place in amongst the crowd with people pretty much shoulder to shoulder and several rows deep.   I was in the third row with two good looking girls in front of me.   I enjoyed the sight of their bums in bikinis.  Another row formed behind me.   I needed to pee.  My swim shorts were already wet as I'd been in the hot tub.  The floor was wet from people getting out of the pool and hot tubs.   All eyes seemed to be focussed on the pool and bodies were close together so nobody could see much from any distance, so I just relaxed and peed.   My full bladder emptied through my shorts and down my leg, adding to the general wetness on the deck.   I didn't look down whilst I was peeing (didn't want to draw attention), but when I finished I could see that my puddle was spreading into the general wetness.  It was touching other people's flip flops and I'm sure people will have walked in it when everyone dispersed.

The most exposed would be probably when out in the evening on a Friday or Saturday when many times I've just peed in a corner or entrance to an alley with people walking past.

The most public place where I've taken a discrete pee would be a park in London near the London Eye (big wheel) where there were lots of people.  I was walking through the park and was in serious need of a pee but there were no obvious bushes or other hiding places so I simply knelt down and put my bag between my knees and peed out of the leg of my shorts onto the grass.  There were people sunbathing all around and people walking past.  Nobody batted an eyelid so I've used this technique many times since.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I’ve always peed a lot outside. But the most public I have done was in a car park in a park it was busy! Their public toilet was locked and I was desperate so I just peed behind my open car door and had bush around me there was also a cctv in the area as well, same thing but at a motorway pit stop parking but this time I was more exposed no bush to hide and just using the door to cover and had my back to the grassy area were loads of people walking their dog on and I just pretended to be on my phone. 

And other was on a bench I was literally almost wetting myself which I did a little and just had to pull my trousers down and pee off the edge of the seat hiding my exposed butt with my hoody and bag. 

• Hot 1

I think one of my most public pees was when. I was holding it most the day and when I got to this park I held it at the picnic table until I leaked then I went into the bathroom, into the stall and I completely emptied my bladder all over the floor. Bad enough the drain couldnt keep up. I was drenched.

• Hot 4

In my case it was on a beach, and was a  nonchalant one actually. There was water all over me because I just got out from the lake and I was like who cares, they think that's just water.
So I just walked back to get my towel while peeing. It was fun and since then I've done it multiple times.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

One of the most enjoyable pisses that I took in public involved three individuals, myself, a male friend, and a woman.  We had been drinking at an after hours club, sitting next to each at the bar, sucking down mixed drinks.. My friend and I were not only drinking but were taking turns trading soppy kisses with the woman. It was quite late when we left the club and as we drove the woman said in a slurred voice that she need to desperately take a pee. My friend who was driving pulled over in the business district and we scrambled out of the auto and walked over to stand side by side in front of the furniture store that was there. The woman who like us was drunk four sheets to the wind undid her pants and squatted down there on the sidewalk. My friend and I took out our dicks and proceeded to piss on the large plate glass window. Our two streams ran in sheets down the window and onto the sidewalk then ran towards the street. In the mean time our female acquaintance peed facing the street creating quite an uninhibited view for the occasion automobile that passed by on the street. All three of our bladders were quite full and took about 30 t0 45 seconds to finish to thoroughly  irrigate the cement sidewalk. After our female acquaintance finish she simply pulled up her pants unconcerned about not having anything to wipe her pee dampened pussy. We took her back to her apartment and kissed her goodnight. When i got home I shared my adventure with my wife who was turned on my the incident and we had a "roll-in-the-hay" to finish off the night!.  

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 10/8/2022 at 11:48 AM, pguy2981 said:

Probably on a tree in France in front of my girlfriend and her friend. No one thought anything of it, and on top of that, some drunk guy pissed on the side of the Airbnb where we were staying in the city and ripped a loud fart too. In addition, I saw women ducking under bushes and behind buildings in the park where the Eiffel Tower is. After that, I figured people there are much more lax about public peeing, so I pissed on a tree in broad daylight. A very thin tree too, not really covering much downstairs. I didn't care if they saw, I wasn't holding it any longer.

God I miss Paris.

I agree. France is great for peeing. Peeing outside is very normal for all ages and genders.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
On 10/8/2022 at 2:48 PM, pguy2981 said:

Probably on a tree in France in front of my girlfriend and her friend. No one thought anything of it, and on top of that, some drunk guy pissed on the side of the Airbnb where we were staying in the city and ripped a loud fart too. In addition, I saw women ducking under bushes and behind buildings in the park where the Eiffel Tower is. After that, I figured people there are much more lax about public peeing, so I pissed on a tree in broad daylight. A very thin tree too, not really covering much downstairs. I didn't care if they saw, I wasn't holding it any longer.

God I miss Paris.

Paris sounds fun.

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I pissed just last night in the middle of the sidewalk. I was in a more industrial area of my city and I needed to piss. It was around 10 pm and I pulled over hopped out of my car and whipped out my cock. Despite it being an industrial area, it was very quiet and the sidewalk was nicely paved. I pissed a ton straight onto the sidewalk, emptying probably 10 hours of piss from work onto the concrete. It wasn’t until after I put my dick back in my underwear that I noticed the security camera pointed directly at me across the street. 

2A5E9834-014C-4C04-81E7-E9E5EC9C60B0.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 1