Kinky Fun While Husband's at Work

• 4 months later...
On 9/27/2022 at 3:29 PM, fourluvclover said:

To start, for those who don't know (which is probably many since I mostly lurk here), I'm a transgender man. I really had to pee while my husband was at work today, so I decided to have some fun. I've been doing more front penetration lately to try and counteract the atrophy caused by my hormones, and it's clearly been doing wonders, because I can use my favorite dildo again. I went out to my garage and stripped down, found something to suction my dildo to, then started riding it with my bladder full. It felt so fucking good, and eventually, I managed to start pissing while I was fucking myself. As much as I love the feeling of masturbating with a full bladder, masturbating while pissing is even better, although like all good things, it unfortunately had to come to an end. I didn't manage to get off to that alone, but I'm back in my office to read through stories here and jerk off my little cock thinking about how enjoyable that was.

Love your story. Thanks for sharing 

• Love 1
On 9/28/2022 at 5:11 PM, Tman27 said:

The fact you did it in the garage makes it a 10/10 lol did you share with your husband what you did? 

Oh gosh I'm sorry I missed your post. Unfortunately no, my husband doesn't share my kink so I'm reluctant to really talk to him about it. He found a puddle in the garage at one point and got worried about it thinking maybe there was a leak somewhere, and I came clean to him then. He was very understanding at least. Even if he's not into it, he at least isn't bothered.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, fourluvclover said:

Oh gosh I'm sorry I missed your post. Unfortunately no, my husband doesn't share my kink so I'm reluctant to really talk to him about it. He found a puddle in the garage at one point and got worried about it thinking maybe there was a leak somewhere, and I came clean to him then. He was very understanding at least. Even if he's not into it, he at least isn't bothered.

That’s nice he is understanding I feel like that’s pretty common one partner having a pee fetish and one. Thanks for sharing with us tho what happened! That dildo is very lucky lol such a kinky thing to do somewhere that isn’t the bathroom or bedroom 

• Like 1