Golden shower in numbers.

Would you rather give or receive a golden shower?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather give or receive a golden shower?

The answer to your question is - of course.

Well to be more precise, when I was really young we didn't actually have a shower, just a bath. We got a shower when I was about 9 years old. When I and my siblings were very young - I would guess when I was about 7 with my brother about 18 months younger, and my oldest sister about 3 years younger than me - my mum used to put us all in the bath together and we all thought it normal to just pee in the bath when we felt like it. We weren't really chastised for doing it so never thought anything wrong with it.

By the time I was about 9 and we got our shower fitted, I was already aware that peeing was kind of fun if I didn't use the toilet, although I still knew nothing of sex and did not realise that this "fun" was actually a sexual buzz. From the very start, whenever I was taking a shower I would pee in it as a matter of course. And sometimes even when not taking a shower I would pee in it anyway instead of using the toilet because I kind of liked doing that.

At some point - maybe when I was about 10 or 11, not totally sure, when I still knew nothing about sex because that kind of information in those pre-internet days was a lot less available to children than it is now - I overheard my mother chastising my sisters for having peed on their bedroom carpet because they couldn't be bothered to go downstairs to the toilet. This intrigued and fascinated me and I developed a desire to see them do things like this. In chats with them about what they'd done, they too admitted to peeing in the shower. They'd often go to the bathroom together, the first one there grabbing the toilet, whilst the other squatted and peed in the shower instead of waiting. Pretty soon I persuaded the older sister to let me watch her pee in the shower.

I must hasten to add that I didn't understand anything about sex at the time and when I began to I moved on from that, recognising that it was wrong to want to see my sister pee. And never at any time did anything overtly sexual or incestuous occur. I am not some sick freak or anything. I was just a naive young kid fascinated by pee and not knowing why, nor realising that it was in any way sexual.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

here is a word for thougt if you are in a trailer or a rv you can't pee in the shower or tub or you realy should not pee in then because the water from the shower or tub goes to gray tank instad of the black tank where the toilit goes

• 6 years later...

I'm new to Golden showers. I didn't think I'd ever be into them until I was having some digital fun and he roleplayed peeing on me. Ever since then I've latched onto a post in the fiction board about a woman casually being peed on on the train and get off to it every so often. Its something id like to try one day!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
42 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I'm new to Golden showers. I didn't think I'd ever be into them until I was having some digital fun and he roleplayed peeing on me. Ever since then I've latched onto a post in the fiction board about a woman casually being peed on on the train and get off to it every so often. Its something id like to try one day!

this sounds so fun!

1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

Lots of people here would be happy to help I'm sure! From the reverse perspective (F on M) I can confirm it's tremendous fun!

1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

Would be interested in checking out that post if you can point to it!

Probably both as well, but I voted for give, just based on the recent, very hot experience:

My girlfriend was sitting on the toilet peeing, but I also had to pee, so I walked up to her. She grabbed my dick and pointed it into the toilet, trying to aim in between her legs to the water below. The aim was off though, and as I released, my stream of pee hit her in the boobs and cascaded down her chest. It took her by total surprise, causing her to clench her pubic muscles, which sent a huge gushing stream of her piss arching up and over the front of the toilet rim and onto the floor. That image of her piss gushing out over the front of the toilet is still burned into my memory!

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
44 minutes ago, ChrisS said:

Probably both as well, but I voted for give, just based on the recent, very hot experience:

My girlfriend was sitting on the toilet peeing, but I also had to pee, so I walked up to her. She grabbed my dick and pointed it into the toilet, trying to aim in between her legs to the water below. The aim was off though, and as I released, my stream of pee hit her in the boobs and cascaded down her chest. It took her by total surprise, causing her to clench her pubic muscles, which sent a huge gushing stream of her piss arching up and over the front of the toilet rim and onto the floor. That image of her piss gushing out over the front of the toilet is still burned into my memory!

Lol! Much more fun than what happened when K and I found ourselves in a similar situation the other day. She moved forward on the seat so there was a gap at the back, then I aimed at the gap. My aim was pretty good, but I did catch her bum cheeks and a little pee flowed between them into the toilet. She wasn't bothered, which surprised me as she isn't much into receiving showers.

Edited by Kupar
Clarity
  • Like 2