Hello from Hawaii

Hi and a huge welcome to the site - we are a very friendly and respectful place.  Feel free to take your time to get to know us and gradually get involved as / if you wish. 

As staff we’re here to keep you feeling safe and happy here - do shout up if anything causes you any concerns and we’ll deal with it. 

Hello Dakota in Hawaii and welcome from me in Australia 👋

I really liked your comprehensive introduction in your profile.

I'm an ancient retired computer nerd,  read LOTR first when I was 15,  way back in the last century,  and have read it about 10 more times since.  Would aspire to Ravenclaw,  but don't know if I'd have been chosen.  ISTP/J  (I'm on the P/J cusp  🙂)

I hope you find a lot of enjoyment here.  It's a safe and friendly place.

Greetings from the Mainland, Dakota! I wish you a great time here. I'd offer you a warm welcome, but since you prefer the cold, shall we just make it a wet one? 😁

You're certainly not alone in your interests and this is probably as good a group as any to discuss what you might feel shamed for in other places. We're not only friendly and respectful, but also very willing to offer help.

So, take some time to get comfortable (or really full, if you prefer) and feel your away around this site. Don't be afraid to ask us questions. Unless you tell us it's okay, we don't bite either.

Edited by glad1
adding more content

May I welcome you too from the Netherlands? It is as you say, others will highly likely point the finger on us, by having, (what is to me a perfectly healthy) preference. We are thaught that these things are "not normal" but who decides what's normal? People make war, sell guns, drugs and tobacco, abuse, steal, kill and mame,  and they point the finger at US? 🙄 What harm is there in having warm and wet fun? So please set your (unnecessary) shame aside and enjoy your innocent and perfectly normal pleasure. 🤗

• Agree 1
On 9/27/2022 at 6:35 AM, chubbylittleseal said:

Hi *waves shyly*

This is my first time being on a site like this and it seems like a safe place and one where like minded people can come to talk. I am not new to liking this and have been into this for a very long time. I have never had the courage to come out and talk about because the stigma around it. Which really sucks because everyone likes what they like and don't really have a choice in the matter; more people should be accepting rather than shaming. So it's nice knowing I am not alone :3

And as far as introducing myself; my name is Dakota. I am originally from New Hampshire but, living in Hawaii. And think that about covers the basics.

Feel free to say hey, as I only bite when given permission haha:x

Dawww Welcome to this site!! Wow!! What a change!! From New Hampshire to Hawaii!! I do so love New England!! Lots of woods to pee in!! *giggles* Love your profile  too!! Always feel free to say HI! 

• Haha 1