I Lost a Bet 🥲

20 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Happens to all of us at least once, Bacardi. It's happened to me, more than once - though in my case it was epilepsy that did it! 😉

Try not to be upset by it. Luckily it wasn't in public! I doubt there's a single individual in this website who hasn't had at least one pee accident. ❤

Yea I suppose there are worse ways to pee in your pants. Overall it was really fun. He is one of my best friends and having that kind of control over me was great. I just have never been into wetting my pants and haven't made up my mind if it turned me on or not! Thanks for your response mama Eli ❤

32 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

I feel no shame in making you pee! You couldn't win that bet and you knew it. I was far too determined.

Where is the eye roll button? 🤣

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Congrats on pguy for putting their clown degree to good use! 🤡

Sounds like a lot of fun! I've yet to wet myself accidentally or purposely in my adult life so maybe I'll have to experiment sometime too 😊

Thanks for sharing, B! Love ya and have fun with the clean-up, lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Peenicks said:

Congrats on pguy for putting their clown degree to good use! 🤡

Sounds like a lot of fun! I've yet to wet myself accidentally or purposely in my adult life so maybe I'll have to experiment sometime too 😊

Thanks for sharing, B! Love ya and have fun with the clean-up, lol

There is no one that has ever made me laugh harder lol. Maybe next time we can do a three way FaceTime call or something and we can laugh and pee on ourselves as he tells the story at the same time 🤣

Pants, socks, and towel went into the washer. I went into the shower to clean up. Wasn't too bad to say the least. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

All in all, it sounds like a fun evening.  Don't stress about whether it turned you on or not ... you'll figure that out in your own time.  But if you do find you like it, then you've already found someone who can help.  That's a good result in my book.

I've never literally pissed myself laughing, but it sounds like something we should all experience at least once in our lives.

• Like 3

I was online when you posted last night, but figured you didn't need me jumping straight in there whilst you were still processing your thoughts.

Now that a night has passed, and your laundry is all dry again I'm curious as to where the experience has left you?   I'm guessing not too traumatised, as let's face it - pants wetting is fairly normalised around here.   But I am curious as to whether it's opened a new doorway of experience for you, a place you'd happily visit again - or whether the verdict is an equally valid 'not for me thanks'.

No need to bare your soul in public though - largely metaphoric questions.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

This would be such a great party idea (with the right kinds of people. …. That is….us! 
I adore you, Bacardi. Welcome back! 💚😘

Bestie, you already know if I could I'd be flying to the Upside Down to pee with you lol. I adore you too 💞

• Hug 1
  • Love 2