Ejaculationpoll!

oliver2

Ejaculationpoll!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you like your bf/lover/gf-with-a-penis/etc to ejaculate?

• in your mouth
    • in your ass
    • spray it over your body, wherever it lands
    • on your face
    • in your vagina
  2. 2. How hard do you try to keep cum off the bedclothes?

• Always clean up with something else
    • Mostly clean up, if some gets on the bedclothes no big deal
    • Screw it, just spray it on the sheets and don’t worry about it

I’ve been meaning to scratch this particular itch 😉 for ages, and having @puddyls admiring the cum an admirer sprayed on a pic of her muffin*, or @Peenicks posting a picture of a washing machine all foamed up, isn’t helping. To say nothing of my long-ago ex who viewed spraying cum over her and the bedclothes as just a perfectly normal thing guys did, to the extent that guys were more likely to get bedbugs in their beds because they (the bugs, not the guys) were attracted by the semen…

* salted caramel flavour?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
23 minutes ago, Peenicks said:

I'm glad you made this multiple choice cuz no way in hell could I pick just one.

Ideally, I'd have a train run on me and I'd check every box one after the other 🥵

Haven't gotten any volunteers on that offer tho

Well I hope I like the guy before me if I’m kissing your mouth after he’s shot his load there 😗

• Hot 2

Before my wife's illness came on her a few years ago and before my libido disappeared completely, we always put a towel under her bum as we began our "recreational activities". Usually because she enjoyed it and I loved the "view" we'd end up finishing doggy style and when I'd ejaculate being over the towel, we kept the sheets clean. Guess we've always been rather fastidious about it but it worked for us. And she was never into getting cum on her and never wanted to engage in oral sex so my load was always in her lady parts. Her family was always inhibited she told me early on. When she was growing up emotions and anything relating to sex was just not talked about much so it gave her a few mental blockages to love making but we always managed to enjoy each other and our sex life in spite of those blockages.

• Like 1
  • Hug 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2022 at 3:45 PM, Peenicks said:

Mmm, hope it's alright I picked all of the above 🤤. I don't have a vag but if I did I know it would be an absolute cum dumpster.

I'm proud that one of my horny shitposts inspired this poll, lol

You have a butt tho so you can still be a cum dumpster

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/26/2022 at 2:38 PM, oliver2 said:

I’ve been meaning to scratch this particular itch 😉 for ages, and having @puddyls admiring the cum an admirer sprayed on a pic of her muffin*, or @Peenicks posting a picture of a washing machine all foamed up, isn’t helping. To say nothing of my long-ago ex who viewed spraying cum over her and the bedclothes as just a perfectly normal thing guys did, to the extent that guys were more likely to get bedbugs in their beds because they (the bugs, not the guys) were attracted by the semen…

* salted caramel flavour?

It doesn’t make me any difference. Been in on the pill for over 7 years for this and to better regulate my cycles.