Finally made an account

RainyDay

1 hour ago, RainyDay said:

Hi, all! 

I've been following this site for far too long without engaging, so I finally bit the bullet and made an account.

I am into desperate and naughty peeing. I really like writing fictional pee stories. I'm thinking of posting them, but it makes me nervous! 

Welcome.  It sounds like you have joined the correct place for your interests.

Ah, a fellow fiction writer! Welcome to the site, excited to see your work ❤️

No pressure tho, I know it can be stressful to put that kinda stuff out there! Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do 🙂

Edited by Peenicks
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, covid20 said:

i'm new here how to i get access to piss videos 🙂

Hi and a huge welcome @covid20 - You'll find a huge range of member contributed links to internet pee video content in the Pee Videos section of the forum.  In addition to that there's the Video Gallery archive which is provided for the paid Gold site members, you can find more information about Gold Membership here.

On 9/25/2022 at 2:46 PM, RainyDay said:

I am into desperate and naughty peeing. I really like writing fictional pee stories. I'm thinking of posting them, but it makes me nervous! 

On 9/25/2022 at 4:28 PM, DoctorDoctor said:

Welcome.  It sounds like you have joined the correct place for your interests.

Welcome @RainyDay you're in the right place if you're into naughty pee, a lot of members are, including me. And write all the pee stories you can, I'd love to read them.