Fictional Pissing Memories

I was so excited when my flatmates finally left for their party. I am 21, and have a number of friends who share with me a secret interest in peeing. Bethany is only 18, Tina is 24, and Deke is 25. I remembered all the cool stuff they did when I was at their places. As soon as my flatmates had left, we all went running to the bathroom. I figured this was gong to be fun!

What we did next was Deke's idea. He'd said that we should all drink a ton of fluids this evening, then when we all have to pee really bad, do it together in my tub. It sounded fun, but kind of weird too. Yet I agreed to do it because all my other friends wanted to do it as well.

We were all holding our crotches because we had to go badly. "Let's do it now" I'd said as soon as my flatmates were gone. I really felt like I was going to have an accident on the rug. So we rushed into the bathroom. Tina started to pull down her shorts. Deke and the rest of my friends did the same. I was the first to pull off my underwear. I really needed to pee now. We all stood awkwardly by the tub, looking at each other. I was really surprised to see unshaven pubic hair on Tina's lower private parts. And her breasts looked bigger when on full show too. Deke got his penis out, and I felt a bit of wetness between my thighs. So I quickly hopped into the tub and let a tiny stream of urine spray out.

The rest of my friends started to pee as well. Bethany had a little trouble controlling her stream, and it got all over my calves. It was very warm. Tina started laughing and pointed her butt at Deke and pissed all over his legs. We were all laughing hard. Deke' s penis was soon very hard, I noticed.

We finished peeing and then washed off and put on our clothes. We all walked out with smiles on our faces.

Please reply, rate and follow.

Edited by steve25805 to remove all references to underage sexual activity.

• Like 2

I liked the story, putting myself in the mindset of someone that age. Youngsters experimenting together sexually is pretty normal, and an interest in peeing is not that unusual either at those ages.

And many of us here have posted our own pre-adult experiences or thoughts.

But, I do think we need to use extreme caution when writing stories in which all the characters are under age. The one above was kind of innocent enough, with no adults involved with children, and no actual sex taking place. But we must be careful about inadvertantly writing the kind of stuff that paedophiles could get off on, because that could bring unwelcome attention from the wrong kind of people to the forum.

Good story though.

"But, I do think we need to use extreme caution when writing stories in which all the characters are under age. The one above was kind of innocent enough, with no adults involved with children, and no actual sex taking place. But we must be careful about inadvertantly writing the kind of stuff that paedophiles could get off on, because that could bring unwelcome attention from the wrong kind of people to the forum."

That's true enough.

• 1 month later...
"But, I do think we need to use extreme caution when writing stories in which all the characters are under age. The one above was kind of innocent enough, with no adults involved with children, and no actual sex taking place. But we must be careful about inadvertantly writing the kind of stuff that paedophiles could get off on, because that could bring unwelcome attention from the wrong kind of people to the forum."

That's true enough.

Its a pity,but we do have to limit ourselves,because im sure none of us are paedophiles,and what might sound sexy could be taken the wrong way.I could tell about the first girl i saw pee,but it would just sound wrong,due to ages.

I too must agree that stories like this maybe don't belong here...just my thought. Yes all the people in the story were underage but even with one person being 15 which can be viewed as an "Adult" and another being only 7 that's a pretty big spread. I would suggest that any story you write...especially fictional stories all be about people over 18 years of age. It would only take one person to report that we are posting "Sexual" stories about children on the site and it could cause big problems.

Just my 2 cents.

Wetmanjf

Yes, you are probably right.

But I am in two minds. You see, we all have pre-adult memories of our own first sexual experiences, turn ons, and desires, and these are both normal and natural for everyone, and I am reluctant to see these become a taboo subject too. For one thing they can be highly interesting.

But I do understand that there is an inherent risk of this becoming the thin edge of a very dangerous wedge if it is permitted. Because if we allow this, there will always be a fine line somewhere between what is acceptable and what not. In view of this it is very easy to undestand why PS went down the route of blanket bans on all mention of under 18 experiences under any circumstances. That is certainly safest, easiest to understand, and easiest to moderate - easiest for the membership to understand too, which is itself an important point.

But, freedom of expression about perfectly natural experiences of our own effectively gets censored too, which I can't help thinking is a greater restriction on our freedoms than I would like. So I would say this: forums such as this should never exist primarily for the ease of moderation but for the fullest freedom of expression possible in the area of our fetish. I am aware that this potentially makes moderation of these sorts of things less straight-forward. And requires more careful thought as well as more of a need to listen to the points of others. But if we use our thought, judgement and common sense, we can handle this without outright blanket bans.

I guess my point is this. Yes I had a lot of adventures with peeing before I was 18. Many of us got into this at an early age. I see no problem at all with mentioning childhood memories...for example "I got into this after see a girl in my neighborhood peeing in the woods" Or things like that as long as they don't become too sexual or graphic. This is however a sexually oriented site so we must use great care in choosing our words. But if your going to write a story that is 100 % FICTION..then why risk writing a story about children ? I consider the stories that are written here are posted to generate a sexual response from the reader or in plain talk to "Turn them on" So why would you want to write a story involving children of any age ? Write about adults....and then you cut out all the risk. I have taken true stories of mine that happened when I was in high school and simply changed the age of the people involved to be adults so it does not cause a problem. Again this is just my feeling...I would be interested in hearing others thoughts.

Wetmanjf

Well yes. Writing pure fiction as erotica involving underage participants is much more problematical. I agree that it would probably be for the best if this were avoided. But should we delete such posts as soon as we see them? I certainly think that - with the exception of obvious spam which any one of us can delete on sight - it would be best if we consulted one another before making those kind of decisions on our own, unless it is obviously paedophile in nature. At least until we have firm guidelines from Admin in regards to exactly where we as a forum draw the line.

But I would support rules banning anything fictional which is also overtly sexual involving minors, whilst limiting discussion of past personal experiences and fantasies that date back to our own childhoods, or those of people we know, to descriptions that are purely imformative and not designed to titillate. Of course, interpretation of the latter could be very subjective, so if such a rule were in place it would be incumbent upon us to consult with each other before acting, in the interests of consistency. It would become very confusing and potentially generate unnecessary animosity if different mods interpreted the same rules in very different ways.

Again - in consideration of the latter concern - it is easy to understand why PS went down the blanket ban route, but I really would like this forum to aspire to be less draconian and restrictive than that.

Yes, upon reflection, I tend to agree with you. I would go along with the deletion of this story too and any similar that appear. But in this first instance I would like Admin to let us know what he thinks, regarding the possible deletion of this story, and whether he thinks we would be right to delete it. His response, in the absence of a firmly defined rule, would guide us in all future such situations so we wouldn't have to ask him everytime this situation occurs. Will PM him now.

Have actually edited the story now following private discussions between Admin and the mods, removing all references to minors and making whatever other editorial changes were necessary to make that work ok.

But if the balance of opinion amiongst my colleagues is in favour of deletion instead, then it might still be removed. But if it remains, it would be great if Admin could edit the reference to childhood out of the title. Seems we mods don't have the power to edit titles unless I am missing something obvious.