Quick bedroom piss

I hate the toilet, a sentence that I’ve said a lot lately. Usually i pee in my diaper or in my car when i can however since i live with my parents.  I don’t get to do as much finding new spots as I want to and I can’t use my car as much as id like to. The nice thing about cars is its not nasty like public bathrooms and if the seat is cold I can turn on the heater and all I do for the smell is spray it after with pet urine remover and i keep cinnamon bundles in my car. Anyway i drank a lot of tea today and a friend drove me home and as much as I wanted to let go in the passenger seat or backseat I knew he wouldn’t be for it so i held it until I got home and let go on my bedroom carpet and did the same thing I’ve done with my car seats but instead of cinnamon I just lit a candle. 

another nice thing about using my car seat rather than a toilet is I don’t have to worry about missing the rest stop, when i get the urge  I find a parking lot (I drive a minivan with cloth seats) climb into the back, pull my pants and my diaper down (I don’t normally use my diaper when im sitting incase it leaks and im headed to meet friends) i sit on the seat as if i were sitting on an actual toilet and i let go. Once I move out I want to cut a bowl shape into the cushion so the pee has a place to gather, I would keep the cut out and use it as a lid for when im driving friends. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 9/25/2022 at 3:19 AM, Wetseat said:

I hate the toilet, a sentence that I’ve said a lot lately. Usually i pee in my diaper or in my car when i can however since i live with my parents.  I don’t get to do as much finding new spots as I want to and I can’t use my car as much as id like to. The nice thing about cars is its not nasty like public bathrooms and if the seat is cold I can turn on the heater and all I do for the smell is spray it after with pet urine remover and i keep cinnamon bundles in my car. Anyway i drank a lot of tea today and a friend drove me home and as much as I wanted to let go in the passenger seat or backseat I knew he wouldn’t be for it so i held it until I got home and let go on my bedroom carpet and did the same thing I’ve done with my car seats but instead of cinnamon I just lit a candle. 

another nice thing about using my car seat rather than a toilet is I don’t have to worry about missing the rest stop, when i get the urge  I find a parking lot (I drive a minivan with cloth seats) climb into the back, pull my pants and my diaper down (I don’t normally use my diaper when im sitting incase it leaks and im headed to meet friends) i sit on the seat as if i were sitting on an actual toilet and i let go. Once I move out I want to cut a bowl shape into the cushion so the pee has a place to gather, I would keep the cut out and use it as a lid for when im driving friends. 

Like how you think! I use weather tech car Matt's to collect my pee. I'll be driving down the road and pull my cock out and just pee. Can hear the pee sloshing around as I drive. Than when I get to where I am going I just drain the floor mat on the ground and spray it with pet urine spray.

• Like 1