Sprayed on him??

1 hour ago, Baby_ennie said:

I went swimming with my dad today, and when i first entered the pool i had already needed to pee. I thought i would just hold it until i had a free moment.

After about an hour i was desperate to go, so i told my dad. We both got out of the pool but he told me he didnt want chlorine water to get on the inside carpets, which meant i couldnt walk across the house to get to the bathroom. He suggested i just pee outside but i was in a one peice bathing suit and that would be a little tricky. 

So i sat on the edge of a chair and spread my legs. I let a little tinkle out but after seeing the pee run through my bathing stuit i decided it would be best to not pee through it lol

I stopped my stream and my dad asked what was wrong. I told him i didnt want to pee through my bathing suit so he suggested i pull it to the side. I did and he reached into my pussy to separate my pussy lips. I started peeing and the angle he was holding my pussy at caused it to spray on him! He didnt seem to mind tho and let me finish my pee!

is your pee flowing very fast?

1 hour ago, Baby_ennie said:

I went swimming with my dad today, and when i first entered the pool i had already needed to pee. I thought i would just hold it until i had a free moment.

After about an hour i was desperate to go, so i told my dad. We both got out of the pool but he told me he didnt want chlorine water to get on the inside carpets, which meant i couldnt walk across the house to get to the bathroom. He suggested i just pee outside but i was in a one peice bathing suit and that would be a little tricky. 

So i sat on the edge of a chair and spread my legs. I let a little tinkle out but after seeing the pee run through my bathing stuit i decided it would be best to not pee through it lol

I stopped my stream and my dad asked what was wrong. I told him i didnt want to pee through my bathing suit so he suggested i pull it to the side. I did and he reached into my pussy to separate my pussy lips. I started peeing and the angle he was holding my pussy at caused it to spray on him! He didnt seem to mind tho and let me finish my pee!

That’s pretty hot I hope he actually enjoyed it! 

On 9/26/2022 at 6:17 PM, peecurious94 said:

I love this!! When I pee with my mom and it accidentally sprays, we don't stop peeing either! Such a great experience! 

So you mean to say you and your mom accidentally spray each other and don't stop when you do?

I need a detailed recount of an experience haha.

9 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

That must be quite the stream. I was thinking you guys must be sitting across from each other at the dining room table or living room and just casually let it fly, accidentally hitting one another but you just keep going.

That happens, as well! I wish I could just live stream our dynamic because it is quite hard to keep my experiences up to date in story form! It would be a full-time job! 

• Hug 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1