Pee Conversations / Scenes on Mainstream TV

Hi everyone. I'm just going to take the initiative here and get the ball rolling since no one is sure when the pee movie list is coming back, so here is a thread for mainstream movies with pee content.

Please include the title, year of release, a description of the scene and a time code of when in the movie it happens.

TV episodes count too.

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...

I am always on the lookout for women talking about peeing, their own, or others, on mainstream TV, in the States. I have posted on this subject on Pee Fans, previously.

It seems to me that more women are becoming bolder in talking about this subject, in the present time, in spite of the general toning down of the amount of skin, shown on TV, in the post-"Me Too" era. This is just an impression of mine, totally unscientific, with no objective, factual data.

Saw a good example of this yesterday, on "Live with Kelly and Ryan," a daytime talk show, on ABC. Sabrina Carpenter, a young actress, was a guest, talking about her upcoming Broadway debut in "Mean Girls."

She talked about the fact that she is in virtually every scene, for 2½ hours, and volunteered that she is most concerned about when, where, and how she is going to pee, and also how fast she will have to do it, and get re-dressed, for her next scene. She relayed a conversation she had with a co-star, or director, about whether or not she was a "fast pee-er," able to get done in 30 seconds, or less. All of this was of her own volition, not in response to direct questions by the hosts. Apparently, she wanted to talk about it. She was not the least bit shy or evasive, in the three-way conversation that followed her initiation of it.

This is very different from the world of network TV in previous times, when even the word "pee" was forbidden, and women were very reticent about their bodily functions and fluids. Obviously, the rules, and even the laws, have changed, significantly, in a more liberal and tolerant direction, which, of course I favor.

But I wonder if changed attitudes among women have driven the changes in the rules and customs, or if changes in the rules have driven women's attitudes? And what role have the ubiquitous commercials for "bladder leak" underwear and tampons played, in the overall change in attitudes?

Dr.P

• Like 2

I hope so too.   I do think sometimes that we're 'super-tuned' to it, and for the rest of society it's very much just a function.  I do think attitudes have changed - once upon a time 'female' products were advertised by someone pouring blue water onto a sanitary towel, now it's closeups all over and adverts for depends and the like all over.

Only last week in the workplace the lady involved in a four way conversation stated "I'm absolutely bursting for a wee, but I want to know how this story ends...." just matter of fact.

So, I do think it's just the passage of time that is slowly working in our favour.  God bless progress.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Emma Chamberlain appeared on Jimmy Fallon's show, recently, and gave a detailed description of her visit to the Ladies' room, saying that it took so long to pee because the dresses she and the other women wore, were so hard to move around, that it took an hour to pee, and rest afterward. It was even more erotic because she was wearing a short mini, with boots, exposing her thighs just short of her panties. EmmaChamberlain_SitLegsXSkrtUpprThi_01216.thumb.jpg.a3191f14983f0511906fc3531305bf71.jpg

• Love 1

There was a program on TV recently about the best bits of Billy Connolly.   One of the parts featured was from when he appeared on "An Audience with Jimmy Tarbuck".   In that, Billy asked if Jimmy's family had recovered from the trauma of having him stay at their house and he went on to describe how he had woken in the middle of the night, desperate to pee, couldn't find the bathroom and didn't want to put the lights on so was stumbling around going into various rooms.  He said he ended up going back to bed and crossing his legs.   However Jimmy said "We know that you peed out of the window!"  

• Like 2

I saw that too ^^^ and Parky explaining he’d been rumbled because it had snowed. 🤣

I think it may have been a different Billy Connolly compilation the previous night featured his standup routine about the things bought from the back page adverts in magazines….  Incontinence pants. And the exploits of the young guy at the disco pissing ‘17 gallons down each leg’ in them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Contra said:

I love the idea of a properly designed sex wet room!!

Me too! A combination of practicality (tiles, floor drain etc) and a little naughtiness (some comfortable (washable) furnishings, subtle lighting, lugs for bondage restraints built subtly into the walls, that sort of thing) 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, Contra said:

There’s a new Netflix show out called ‘How to Build a Sex Room’, it’s all very BDSM centred but in episode 4 they have a polyamourous group and one of the girls talks a bit about wanting to be pissed on and wants the bathroom to be designed with that in mind!

Definitely putting one in my Grand Designs gaff! Needs a big jacuzzi bath in the corner and a wetroom style shower with tiled seating built in exactly at my groin height for fucking and peeing on her clit👌

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

Watched it and their massive wet room was great, i would be spending all my time in there. For me the sex room would have to be entirely piss centered, with chairs in the wet room so I can go down easily on my pissing partner. Also a hot tub would be a must, great idea.

Loved her taking so openly about getting pissed on by 7 guys. It should be talked about more! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 2
13 hours ago, Contra said:

There’s a new Netflix show out called ‘How to Build a Sex Room’, it’s all very BDSM centred but in episode 4 they have a polyamourous group and one of the girls talks a bit about wanting to be pissed on and wants the bathroom to be designed with that in mind!

This program sounds interesting @Contra I might have to check it out.

A special sex wet room would be so cool I agree 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Dr.P said:

Allison Janney ... I wouldn't be surprised if she was one of us!

She has to be.  People who are not into the wonderful warmth and naughtiness of peeing your pants don't pee their pants for convenience, in public, at work.  That would never happen.     

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 9/25/2022 at 6:29 AM, Peevert said:

She has to be.  People who are not into the wonderful warmth and naughtiness of peeing your pants don't pee their pants for convenience, in public, at work.  That would never happen.     

Quite possibly.   However I can imagine that anyone who is that soaked would consider it rather than treking back to base, stripping off, peeing and putting wet clothes back on.   I certainly know people who go kayaking and get soaking wet and then if they need to pee, even on dry land, they just pee because it is easier than getting the wet kit off and back on again.   I don't believe they are into pee, but they do it because it is convenient.   I have had girls who complained to me that they needed to pee and I have said to them, "So pee then - you are already soaking wet, nobody will notice" and they initially look at me a bit confused and then ask "Really?" and after a little bit of justification that it is not going to make them any wetter and that it will probably warm them up a bit, they have tried it and actually thanked me afterwards.   OK, some of them come back with "EWW that's disgusting", I just tell them that it isn't really but it is up to them.  Some of those girls still avoid wetting themselves, but a larger number accept the logic and just go for it and appreciate that I was very matter of fact with them and solved their problem.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Giancarlo Esposito was on Jimmy, Fallon I believe...   anyway, he was talking about this woman he saw ahead of him in line for the restroom (apparently they weren't separated by gender) and when she saw him she freaked out because she saw him as the scary character be played. She got paralyzed with fear and insisted he go first, so he did. When he came out, she was still standing there scared. He'd done all he could do to calm her down so he just walked off, saying "Have a good piss."

• Like 1

Last night I was browsing the site here, with the TV in the background - the UK channel Dave was showing Mel Giedroyc:  Unforgivable

To be fair, a programme I probably would have turned off, apart from the fact (a) it was on in the background and (b) Lou Sanders is on it, who I find attractive in a vulnerable way.  I may start watching a bit more....

My attention was sort of caught when one of the guests Joel Dommet confessed to doing something in his parents house loft, I only caught the audience reaction and a comment about helping to keep the house warm.   Later he confessed to a 'prank' where he pissed in the kettle in a school staff room - and then in a pang of guilt went and bought an identical replacement kettle.

There was a section where Lou Sanders had to find clues in a ball pool, and a comment was made about urine in ball pools - I like to think Sanders wasn't at all disgusted.  She does strike me as having a troubled life and I could easily imagine her as a comfort wetter.

The final crowning glory though was where non-z-list-celebs appear in a booth with their confessions, and are questioned by the guests - including a young lady whose whole confession was about deliberately peeing in the bath water she shared with her sister, particularly targeting hair wash days.

Series 3 Episode 2 if anyone would like to watch it - it's repeated on Saturday 1st Oct and then Monday 3rd.   https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/mel_giedroyc_unforgivable/episodes/3/2/

mel_giedroyc_unforgivable.thumb.jpeg.de42fd5a1cb8c375bfc13b0d1f53f93d.jpegmel_giedroyc_unforgivable_0302.thumb.jpeg.f0854d7583ddd4e4ee2552f395066d2d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 2