Generous glas filling for my guests

15 hours ago, TMN_Femboi said:

Too bad youre straight, otherwise I'd ask to drink directly from the tap 😼

Β 

Haha! Yes I'm straight, but maybe for very thirsty and horny male guests I'd make an exception for once πŸ˜‚

Β 

1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

Your kitchen is awesome. I am not into drinking pee, but I'd smash if you'd let me cook a meal for you in there:p

Haha so cool! I'd love to share my kitchen with you, I'd also help you with cutting vegetables etc. when you cook, and serve actual champagne or beer or whatever you want to drink πŸ˜‰

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, HitEmAll said:

Haha so cool! I'd love to share my kitchen with you, I'd also help you with cutting vegetables etc. when you cook, and serve actual champagne or beer or whatever you want to drink πŸ˜‰

Trying to get me drunk? Lmao. Maybe some champagne to celebrate the fun we'll have before.

• Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2022 at 9:09 PM, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

love how you can't help but get hard when you piss 😚

Β 

Haha, nice observation! Yes creating these videos usually makes me hard. I think it is the combination of peeing and filming it. When peeing on camera I think about all the naughty girls and boys that might watch it at some point.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹

• Hot 1