Pee buddy!

So just want to share this one.

I recently got into camgirls, and i am enjoying my experience so far, but i got extremely lucky! I am in contact with one that absolutely looooves peeing content! The site forbids to show these in live feeds, but we exchange videos privately of us peeing! 

Wondering if any got similar experiences to share!

• Like 2
On 9/22/2022 at 10:39 AM, Bacardi said:

I have a few friends that I play with both on and off the site. Video chat sometimes, but mostly just the exchanging videos and audio for fun 🤭 it really is a blessing for someone like me who doesn't have an outlet in real life to express the fetish, so I know how you feel. 

For us it's just chatting, filling up with water and discussing where we should pee. I'm shy af and have never sent anyone videos of where I've peed, but no one has complained about the audio and pictures 😅 in the end, we all do what we can. I'm thankful for what my friends have shared with me. 

That is awesome! Maybe you can add to that list! I would be very happy to exchange audio and pics too! I am trying to expand the list of friends who enjoy the fetish!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AWN_84 said:

That is awesome! Maybe you can add to that list! I would be very happy to exchange audio and pics too! I am trying to expand the list of friends who enjoy the fetish!

Aww but i wouldn't want to take you away from your friend tho 😇

I would love to have this kind of reciprocal arrangement.  I have had a few people who I've connected with via other sites/social media, but it's all one way traffic.  Would really appreciate someone willing to share in return, even if I share more.  Fingers crossed, keep hoping, etc.

Really happy for @AWN_84 ... a rare and magical find.  Hope you have fun together ... or at least virtually together. 

Edited by Sexismygod
On 9/22/2022 at 2:39 PM, Bacardi said:

I have a few friends that I play with both on and off the site. Video chat sometimes, but mostly just the exchanging videos and audio for fun 🤭 it really is a blessing for someone like me who doesn't have an outlet in real life to express the fetish, so I know how you feel. 

For us it's just chatting, filling up with water and discussing where we should pee. I'm shy af and have never sent anyone videos of where I've peed, but no one has complained about the audio and pictures 😅 in the end, we all do what we can. I'm thankful for what my friends have shared with me. 

That sounds great, that's something I would love to experience but wouldn't dare to even try

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

You all know about the Live Action thread right - a place on this forum where much of what’s being talked about can take place.

Ive had some amazing times there which have pretty much been a one-2-one. Don’t rule it out. 

When I've looked on there is usually been quiet for hrs. Guess that's a problem when we're spread all over the globe

3 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

When I've looked on there is usually been quiet for hrs. Guess that's a problem when we're spread all over the globe

Totally agree - it’s just occasionally the pee planets have aligned.  It’s possible of course to arrange something ahead of time - like ‘I’ve got a day to myself tomorrow so planning to…’

Similar to arranging something with a pee buddy off-site.

17 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Solo dopo che mi parli Italiano 🤔

(Only after you speak Italian to me. Please don't ban me 🤣)

If you let me be your pee buddy I will tell you whatever you want in italian 🙂

(italian translation: se mi fai essere tuo compagno di pipì dirò qualsiasi cosa tu voglia in italiano)

:D:D

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ItalianPeeFan said:

If you let me be your pee buddy I will tell you whatever you want in italian 🙂

(italian translation: se mi fai essere tuo compagno di pipì dirò qualsiasi cosa tu voglia in italiano)

:D:D

Can I message you 😍

6 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

You all know about the Live Action thread right - a place on this forum where much of what’s being talked about can take place.

Ive had some amazing times there which have pretty much been a one-2-one. Don’t rule it out. 

Or the chat box lol. 

I forgot about it until I was typing something like "it would be really cool if peefans had their own group chat!" Then I remembered it does 🤣

• Haha 1
On 9/24/2022 at 10:39 AM, Bacardi said:

Aww but i wouldn't want to take you away from your friend tho 😇

Sure you don't, lol. But really, i love to show my videos to like minded friends (wich reminds me i have a to post here) and i love to receive dares from them! You can msg me if like anytime!

• Love 1