My ex girlfriend

My ex girlfriend (the girl from high school that I’ve mentioned in previous posts) has agreed to pee for me later today around noon 😊😊😊 it’s been three years since my last pee experience with another person and im super hyped. She said she would be willing do do “whatever i had in mind” so im thinking one of two ways, i love drinking other peoples piss, i hate my own but love others. So my first consideration is to lay on my backseat and she pees in my mouth or i have a lovely fantasy of driving my car and a girl sneakily removing her pants and power pissing from the backseat onto anything she wants, in my little fantasy this girl would have a vandalism kink wand not give a single F about the fact that shes peeing in my car. Im so so so hard typing this. I have been pissing my diaper in public and of course in front of my therapist but for the first time in three years someone else will pee for me. I will be honest i did offer her $50 but im desperate yall. My first time I asked a random girl and offered her $100, best $100 i ever spent (at the time anyway). 

i hope it goes well today!!! 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2