Hi everyone I’m back ask me anything

14 hours ago, AbbyLuna said:

Hi everyone I’m  back ask me anything 

As you said 'anything' this doesn't have to be pee related....     Over the summer what's the best thing you've done?

I know you've mentioned having gained a boyfriend - as well as that, have you been on vacation or had anything else exciting and memorable going on?  That you want to share anyway?

8 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

As you said 'anything' this doesn't have to be pee related....     Over the summer what's the best thing you've done?

I know you've mentioned having gained a boyfriend - as well as that, have you been on vacation or had anything else exciting and memorable going on?  That you want to share anyway?

Gone to Canada and stayed in the middle of nowhere

Yea I when to China and peeing in public is accept over there from what I experienced and did

• Hot 1
21 minutes ago, AbbyLuna said:

Gone to Canada and stayed in the middle of nowhere

Yea I when to China and peeing in public is accept over there from what I experienced and did

I've done that in Canada ... but I was with friends so no pee fun.

I didn't know that about china ... if you're willing, I'm sure I'm not the only one to hope you'll tell us more.

For my question:  Are you a hot weather or cold weather person?

7 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

I've done that in Canada ... but I was with friends so no pee fun.

I didn't know that about china ... if you're willing, I'm sure I'm not the only one to hope you'll tell us more.

For my question:  Are you a hot weather or cold weather person?

Well the overpopulation in china makes it easier to pee in public since some people are very traditional they allow their kids to pee anywhere 

Cold weather 

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Another question from me...   With Hallowe'en coming up soon,  if you were going to be in fancy dress which character or type of outfit would you choose - and why?

Thanks!

I will be Allison Reynolds from the breakfast club due to me relating with her the most plus she a badass drawer

42 minutes ago, AbbyLuna said:

I will be Allison Reynolds from the breakfast club due to me relating with her the most plus she a badass drawer

She is my favourite character from the whole movie - apart from the ridiculous makeover part at the end (IMHO) - but superb up to that point.

21 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

She is my favourite character from the whole movie - apart from the ridiculous makeover part at the end (IMHO) - but superb up to that point.

It’s her or Harley Quinn I still have a couple weeks to decide 

• Love 1
On 9/22/2022 at 8:56 PM, AbbyLuna said:

Well the overpopulation in china makes it easier to pee in public since some people are very traditional they allow their kids to pee anywhere 

Cold weather 

I wish it was like that in America. But nooooo I have to pay a fine. (I actually haven't had to, I've never been caught by the cops.) 

8 minutes ago, AbbyLuna said:

Lol some cops don’t care I’ve seen one pissing in a alleyway 

Damn. Tbf I did pee in an alleyway in the biggest city in my state, and no one batted an eye. 

1 hour ago, AbbyLuna said:

See people don’t usually give a crap only the Karens do  

Karens are the woooorst. I'd especially get targeted by them for being trans and peeing in public :(((