Hi everyone I’m back ask me anything

1 minute ago, Sexismygod said:

Let's go for it:  Is pee an active part of your sex life?  If not, wyou like it to be or is it just something you do for fun?

Ok, I cheated ... that's sort of multiple questions.

Yes, a lot has changed since I first started on this website I have a boyfriend now so we pee together and he sometimes pees on me vise versa with me on him but as I stated before I was taught to never pee in a toilet so it’s be more of a life style 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
33 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

Welcome back Abby I hope you have enjoyed your break.  I hope you continue to be a part of this amazing community.  Did you enjoy your break?

Yes I need to clear my mine and enjoy life 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, AbbyLuna said:

Hi everyone I’m  back ask me anything 

As you said 'anything' this doesn't have to be pee related....     Over the summer what's the best thing you've done?

I know you've mentioned having gained a boyfriend - as well as that, have you been on vacation or had anything else exciting and memorable going on?  That you want to share anyway?

8 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

As you said 'anything' this doesn't have to be pee related....     Over the summer what's the best thing you've done?

I know you've mentioned having gained a boyfriend - as well as that, have you been on vacation or had anything else exciting and memorable going on?  That you want to share anyway?

Gone to Canada and stayed in the middle of nowhere

Yea I when to China and peeing in public is accept over there from what I experienced and did

21 minutes ago, AbbyLuna said:

Gone to Canada and stayed in the middle of nowhere

Yea I when to China and peeing in public is accept over there from what I experienced and did

I've done that in Canada ... but I was with friends so no pee fun.

I didn't know that about china ... if you're willing, I'm sure I'm not the only one to hope you'll tell us more.

For my question:  Are you a hot weather or cold weather person?

7 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

I've done that in Canada ... but I was with friends so no pee fun.

I didn't know that about china ... if you're willing, I'm sure I'm not the only one to hope you'll tell us more.

For my question:  Are you a hot weather or cold weather person?

Well the overpopulation in china makes it easier to pee in public since some people are very traditional they allow their kids to pee anywhere 

Cold weather