Recent quick pee right on the way

19 hours ago, Malika said:

Ok, here I am. For those who asked, this morning I took a new picture of the plant in the lay-by, after six days I peed on it. Enjoy!

3aaaaaaa.gif

I'm impressed! For my pee to have such an effect, I would have to pee on this plant every day for a week.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, thsf said:

I really appreciate your experience. Thanks for sharing. ^^

May your pee wasn't the only guilty to plant wither that way, could weather, sun or something else helps.

I don't have a huge knowledge about plants, it's just a suspect.

I am afraid it was right my pee... as Alfresco said, the leaves that suffered are only the ones wet by my pee. Anyway, thank you for your appreciation.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, radu said:

I'm impressed! For my pee to have such an effect, I would have to pee on this plant every day for a week.

I guess not everybody have the same type pee. Maybe mine is more aggressive. I don't know, maybe it depends by the life style.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Thanks for sharing the picture @Malika.  The way that the leaves are brown and shrivelled mainly in one area and then with spots and edges of other leaves certainly looks like it is the pee that has had the effect.  If it was the sun, then it would have shrivelled everything evenly.

Seems like some scientific experiment is required by as many members as possible in controlled circumstances to see what the effects are generally and whether some people have more effect that others.

I agree with your point. It is definitely due to my pee. Anyway, I knew this in advance, since I have experienced this effect many times in my life.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 9/27/2022 at 12:42 AM, Keri said:

This confirms the text I wrote earlier that your pee is as toxic as mine. I once posted a photo of nettles which I pissed twice and dark spots started to appear on them. Then I did the test and pissed on them twice more. After a total of four pisses, one of the nettles had dried completely, and several others had dark spots on the edges of the leaves. I think we are similar to each other.

Malika agrees with you, but I don't. Your pee is more like mine than hers. You had to pee on a small plant four times to wilt it, and Malika pee on a large plant only once and the plant dies. Which does not change the fact that I really like your posts and photos. You pee very nicely, but your urine seems to be healthy for plants.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, F0rester said:

That's how it happened the first time. If you keep making this trip, necessity may cause a second showering.

Yes, it could be. I have to do this trip other times in this period, but unfortunately this plant will be not helpful anymore for my needs, because without leaves it will not prevent the annoying splash anymore. So, I would rather pee directly on the tarmac.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
7 minutes ago, radu said:

Malika agrees with you, but I don't. Your pee is more like mine than hers. You had to pee on a small plant four times to wilt it, and Malika pee on a large plant only once and the plant dies. Which does not change the fact that I really like your posts and photos. You pee very nicely, but your urine seems to be healthy for plants.

By experience, there are plants that are stronger. From the other side a plant with big leaves could be weaker than another type of plant and it could be more sensitive to an aggressive urine. Just an opinion, I don't have any scientific basis to give a real explanation.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
8 minutes ago, Malika said:

By experience, there are plants that are stronger. From the other side a plant with big leaves could be weaker than another type of plant and it could be more sensitive to an aggressive urine. Just an opinion, I don't have any scientific basis to give a real explanation.

Keri was pissing on the nettles. It's good because I don't like them. They are aggressive towards people, so you can pee on them freely 😉 Maybe nettles are actually a strong plant and you too would have to pee on them a few times to make them dry.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Malika said:

Yes, it could be. I have to do this trip other times in this period, but unfortunately this plant will be not helpful anymore for my needs, because without leaves it will not prevent the annoying splash anymore. So, I would rather pee directly on the tarmac.

Have you ever thought about buying a gogirl?

• Like 1
23 hours ago, radu said:

In my childhood, when I was humiliated by someone, or I felt that I had lost in pissing with another girl in the next booth at school, then I pissed on plants near my house and wanted them to wither (this is how I reacted). Usually it was nettles or grass. These plants, however, never withered, and often grew even better. Back then, my pee was very tender and light in color, almost like water. Now that the nettle has dried after four pisses, my pee now feels like it's very toxic.

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Keri said:

In my childhood, when I was humiliated by someone, or I felt that I had lost in pissing with another girl in the next booth at school, then I pissed on plants near my house and wanted them to wither (this is how I reacted). Usually it was nettles or grass. These plants, however, never withered, and often grew even better. Back then, my pee was very tender and light in color, almost like water. Now that the nettle has dried after four pisses, my pee now feels like it's very toxic.

I agree with you, the pee of a child is very "light", the pee of an adult is much different.

• Hot 1
23 hours ago, radu said:

Keri was pissing on the nettles. It's good because I don't like them. They are aggressive towards people, so you can pee on them freely 😉 Maybe nettles are actually a strong plant and you too would have to pee on them a few times to make them dry.

I don't know, I should try. It is not easy to find them in the city. If I will have chance I will try and I will tell you.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
14 hours ago, Malika said:

I don't know, I should try. It is not easy to find them in the city. If I will have chance I will try and I will tell you.

It may sound strange, but I would be very happy if you did. I feel you are a person who understands me. Have you read my posts on other topics?

5 hours ago, Keri said:

It may sound strange, but I would be very happy if you did. I feel you are a person who understands me. Have you read my posts on other topics?

I doesn't sound strange to me. I can do it gladly if you like. I didn't know about you because I am not on the forum very often, but now I follow you and I am gonna read your other posts. 

• Hot 1

Thank you so much Malika for sharing the second picture - it is amazing to see the effect of your pee on plants. I have never observed any effect of my pee on any plants I used as a toilet outdoors. And your attitude turns me on - you nonchalantly pee on plants because they are useful for you, you don't want to harm them, but you totally accept them withering and it doesn't stop you from doing it again on a different plant. Just the right mix 🙂

I'm looking forward to any further experience you might want to share!

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On 9/27/2022 at 9:33 PM, Malika said:

Ok, here I am. For those who asked, this morning I took a new picture of the plant in the lay-by, after six days I peed on it. Enjoy!

3aaaaaaa.gif

WOW! That's the power of your pee! 💪 💪 💦 I am shocked and fascinated. Very hot! I admire what your pee is capable of. And that's after you peed on him just once. This is the highest class! 👍 👍 You have super urine! 😎 This is your great dignity! 🎖️ 🏆

• Love 1
On 9/30/2022 at 5:55 AM, Malika said:

No, I haven't. I don't know if I would feel comfortable with that.

From personal experience, I won’t recommend it if you have very strong pee stream. I feel it’s harder to control & the funnel may leak. However, it’s nice to have it around for emergency. There was a time where I went on a road trip & I know we can’t stop at all. I managed to use gogirl in the car & I peed slowly into a water bottle. It wasn’t the most satisfying pee but it helps. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, miniskirtpisser said:

From personal experience, I won’t recommend it if you have very strong pee stream. I feel it’s harder to control & the funnel may leak. However, it’s nice to have it around for emergency. There was a time where I went on a road trip & I know we can’t stop at all. I managed to use gogirl in the car & I peed slowly into a water bottle. It wasn’t the most satisfying pee but it helps. 

Thanks for sharing your opinion. My stream is usually very strong, so it could be maybe not the best for the gogirl. It could happen that I fill the funnel and I would spill on my legs. Better I continue to squat  :-)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/3/2022 at 5:53 PM, Oleg777 said:

WOW! That's the power of your pee! 💪 💪 💦 I am shocked and fascinated. Very hot! I admire what your pee is capable of. And that's after you peed on him just once. This is the highest class! 👍 👍 You have super urine! 😎 This is your great dignity! 🎖️ 🏆

Thank you very much for your outstanding appreciation.   :-)

• Hot 1

Thank you so much for sharing that story and the pictures.

I really like how dedicated you were once you spotted the plant. You immediately knew what you wanted to do and took action. Very mindful.

• Thanks 1