Recent quick pee right on the way

On 9/21/2022 at 10:46 PM, Malika said:

At least one  😉

1a.gif

I read a lot of your posts and you wrote about your pee a lot and sometimes you painted. It was a pleasure to imagine you peeing. Now I can see your pee in the picture and in such quantity. This is amazing! I wonder how your pee affected this plant. It probably looks like a baobab now and people hide under it from the rain.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, radu said:

I read a lot of your posts and you wrote about your pee a lot and sometimes you painted. It was a pleasure to imagine you peeing. Now I can see your pee in the picture and in such quantity. This is amazing! I wonder how your pee affected this plant. It probably looks like a baobab now and people hide under it from the rain.

Thank you for appreciating my stories and for following me for so long time. This time the situation was so easy to describe that my usual sketch was not needed and I was inspired instead to take a picture. I have had the chance to drive a couple of times more on the same street and I was curious to see this plant again, so I am sorry to disappoint you, but my pee affected the plant the opposite of what you said. The plant is unfortunately withered.

• Hug 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, Malika said:

Thank you for appreciating my stories and for following me for so long time. This time the situation was so easy to describe that my usual sketch was not needed and I was inspired instead to take a picture. I have had the chance to drive a couple of times more on the same street and I was curious to see this plant again, so I am sorry to disappoint you, but my pee affected the plant the opposite of what you said. The plant is unfortunately withered.

Hopefully, you'll find plants that are more appreciative of you. 😆

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, Malika said:

Maybe it just didn’t have enough soil to keep it alive and the sun has withered it.  I am sure it still appreciated the liquid and nutrients you supplied. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Malika said:

If you happen to cross this path again... could you take a picture of the plant? If it's not inconvenient, of course.

• Agree 1
50 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Maybe it just didn’t have enough soil to keep it alive and the sun has withered it.  I am sure it still appreciated the liquid and nutrients you supplied. 

Unfortunately it is not like this. It was big and healthy plant and in few days it withered. Consider that we had also a day of strong rain that was supposed to refresh and revive it, but now it seems like burned by my pee.

• Haha 2
  • Hot 1
16 minutes ago, LagaratoBarbudo said:

If you happen to cross this path again... could you take a picture of the plant? If it's not inconvenient, of course.

Yes, I can show it to you, if it is of some interest, of course. Lately I do that way pretty often.

• Hot 1

More people asked me to show more pictures of the plant, but I don't know if it allowed by the policy of the forum to show the effects of my pee on a plant. I wonder if it is OK if I publish more pictures about this matter. I don't know.

54 minutes ago, Malika said:

More people asked me to show more pictures of the plant, but I don't know if it allowed by the policy of the forum to show the effects of my pee on a plant. I wonder if it is OK if I publish more pictures about this matter. I don't know.

In my personal opinion I can see no problem with pictures of the peed on plant - growing in a layby like that it is nobody's property, nobody is suffering at all.  It is in effect a weed, no matter how pretty it is - and whether it dies in the sun, by being peed on, by being crushed by a car tire or by the local authority spraying it with weedkiller makes little difference.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

In my personal opinion I can see no problem with pictures of the peed on plant - growing in a layby like that it is nobody's property, nobody is suffering at all.  It is in effect a weed, no matter how pretty it is - and whether it dies in the sun, by being peed on, by being crushed by a car tire or by the local authority spraying it with weedkiller makes little difference.

Thank you for the clarification. I can confirm that the plant is in a public lay-by of a big street connecting two cities (I mean, not a property of a private person) and all the events you mentioned could easily happen. So tomorrow I will take a picture (if the plant is still there like it was yesterday) to add here for those who kindly asked me. Good night.

• Hot 1
5 hours ago, Malika said:

I don't feel disappointed. I just imagined how urinating would affect me, which doesn't have to be the case for plants 😉 But I must admit that I did not expect such a large plant to wither after just one pee. I'm impressed! While you can see you've pissed a lot, on the other hand, when there's a lot of peeing, it's usually very watered down. Sometimes plants wilt when I pee on them, but only when I pee repeatedly in the same place.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Malika said:

This confirms the text I wrote earlier that your pee is as toxic as mine. I once posted a photo of nettles which I pissed twice and dark spots started to appear on them. Then I did the test and pissed on them twice more. After a total of four pisses, one of the nettles had dried completely, and several others had dark spots on the edges of the leaves. I think we are similar to each other.

• Agree 1
15 hours ago, Malika said:

Unfortunately it is not like this. It was big and healthy plant and in few days it withered. Consider that we had also a day of strong rain that was supposed to refresh and revive it, but now it seems like burned by my pee.

OOPS.   Ah well.

Maybe you could market your pee as weedkiller.   I'd certainly buy some for my drive if it is effective....  

Edited by Alfresco
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Malika said:

Ok, here I am. For those who asked, this morning I took a new picture of the plant in the lay-by, after six days I peed on it. Enjoy!

3aaaaaaa.gif

Press F to pay respects, To this warrior, who allowed Malika a comfortable pee. F.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

I really appreciate your experience. Thanks for sharing. ^^

May your pee wasn't the only guilty to plant wither that way, could weather, sun or something else helps.

I don't have a huge knowledge about plants, it's just a suspect.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing the picture @Malika.  The way that the leaves are brown and shrivelled mainly in one area and then with spots and edges of other leaves certainly looks like it is the pee that has had the effect.  If it was the sun, then it would have shrivelled everything evenly.

Seems like some scientific experiment is required by as many members as possible in controlled circumstances to see what the effects are generally and whether some people have more effect that others.

• Thanks 1
19 hours ago, Malika said:

Ok, here I am. For those who asked, this morning I took a new picture of the plant in the lay-by, after six days I peed on it. Enjoy!

3aaaaaaa.gif

I'm impressed! For my pee to have such an effect, I would have to pee on this plant every day for a week.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, thsf said:

I really appreciate your experience. Thanks for sharing. ^^

May your pee wasn't the only guilty to plant wither that way, could weather, sun or something else helps.

I don't have a huge knowledge about plants, it's just a suspect.

I am afraid it was right my pee... as Alfresco said, the leaves that suffered are only the ones wet by my pee. Anyway, thank you for your appreciation.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, radu said:

I'm impressed! For my pee to have such an effect, I would have to pee on this plant every day for a week.

I guess not everybody have the same type pee. Maybe mine is more aggressive. I don't know, maybe it depends by the life style.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1