Recent quick pee right on the way

Thanks for the story and for the photo @Malika. I am awed by the power of your pee. Looks like that you managed to bend the plant stem as well. That’s amazing!! I really need to try this peeing on a plant trick. It might help with the splash back that I often get when peeing outside. By the way, for maximum reduction of splash back, do you recommend hovering above and away from the plant or being as close as possible such that my pussy touches the leaves? Thanks a lot.

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1

What a hot description Malika, your story sounds very hot and excites 🔥 🔥. Especially the position in which you took a piss. As I understand it, the pose in which you were pissing is similar to the pose of the girl on my avatar. Half-sitting is the pose of pissing women that I like the most. I really like to watch when a woman pisses half-sitting. You also indicated in the description that you had a powerful flow, God, I can just imagine this fascinating picture. A hot woman pissing with a powerful stream in a semi-sitting, just like I love. Thank you for sharing the story and for the photos. It's so exciting when I look at a photo and see a puddle of you urine, and even with foam 💦 💦, and a used tissue next to it. It's a pity that you didn't take a video of you watering these leaves, but still thank you so much for the story and for the pictures. Very hot. I'm excited ☺️

Edited by Oleg777
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Oleg777 said:

What a hot description Malika, your story sounds very hot and excites 🔥 🔥. Especially the position in which you took a piss. As I understand it, the pose in which you were pissing is similar to the pose of the girl on my avatar. Half-sitting is the pose of pissing women that I like the most. I really like to watch when a woman pisses half-sitting. You also indicated in the description that you had a powerful flow, God, I can just imagine this fascinating picture. A hot woman pissing with a powerful stream in a semi-sitting, just like I love. Thank you for sharing the story and for the photos. It's so exciting when I look at a photo and see a puddle of you urine, and even with foam 💦 💦, and a used tissue next to it. It's a pity that you didn't take a video of you watering these leaves, but still thank you so much for the story and for the pictures. Very hot. I'm excited ☺️

Thank you for your enthusiastic comment, I am happy that you appreciated. Yes, I was right in the same position as in your avatar.   

• Hot 1
17 hours ago, Malika said:

Thank you for your enthusiastic comment, I am happy that you appreciated. Yes, I was right in the same position as in your avatar.

Yes, it turns out that this is exactly what I love most about woman pissing when a woman pisses in such a semi-sitting position and in a strong stream, with foam in a puddle. I'm sure you pissed beautifully and spectacularly. How I would like to be next to you at this moment, so that I could see and hear how you pour your flow on this plant and how you sigh with relief (I hope that you would without hesitation and would not shy to take a piss in front of me). I would with pleasure to put my hands in a puddle of your urine. And even more, you wouldn't have to use a tissue, I'd with pleasure to lick your pussy clean (I hope you wouldn't mind it) 😉

Edited by Oleg777
55 minutes ago, Oleg777 said:

Yes, it turns out that this is exactly what I love most about woman pissing when a woman pisses in such a semi-sitting position and in a strong stream, with foam in a puddle. I'm sure you pissed beautifully and spectacularly. How I would like to be next to you at this moment, so that I could see and hear how you pour your flow on this plant and how you sigh with relief (I hope that you would without hesitation and would not shy to take a piss in front of me). I would with pleasure to put my hands in a puddle of your urine. And even more, you wouldn't have to use a tissue, I'd with pleasure to lick your pussy clean (I hope you wouldn't mind it) 😉

I am glad that you appreciated. Unfortunately for you I don't let any man to be present when I pee, unless he is my boyfriend. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, Havelock said:

I love that you left the tissue there. Very convenient for you. Do you always do that?

Yes, of course I do. Unless I pee right close to a trash can; in that case I would put the used tissue in the can. Normally when I pee outdoor I leave the tissue right where I am.

So, it is very likely that you find it right close to my puddle. What else should I do?

• Hot 1
7 hours ago, F0rester said:

Do you often take photos of your puddles? Glad to see you used some ingenuity and nature to solve your problem.

Also glad things are somewhat normal in your neighborhood. 

Actually I never take pictures of my puddles. This was an exception, more because I was interested in this strange plant (the unique in the whole parking area) than my puddle itself.

• Hot 1

Thank you so much Malika - I love the story and the picture! I have been reading all your stories, and I love how relaxed you are about using plants to receive your violent gush of pee and let them soak in all your liquid discharge. Please keep sharing your experiences, I appreciate your stories and comments a lot!

The plant is something from the family of curcubitaceae which encompass cucumbers, pumpkins, and melons. Wonder how it got to grow on the lay-by? Maybe the seed was left from someones lunch break or some fruit fallen off a truck?

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Malika said:

Actually I never take pictures of my puddles. This was an exception, more because I was interested in this strange plant (the unique in the whole parking area) than my puddle itself.

I think many of us would love pictures of your puddles and tissues.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Malika said:

Yes, of course I do. Unless I pee right close to a trash can; in that case I would put the used tissue in the can. Normally when I pee outdoor I leave the tissue right where I am.

So, it is very likely that you find it right close to my puddle. What else should I do?

That's exactly what you should do. Pee and leave a tissue where you need to. I'm glad you do that. Some women are too concerned about littering the tissue. It's hot when a women marks her territory and does what's convenient for her. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1