Temporary insanity on a road trip

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 10:19 PM, Jodan said:

A few weeks ago, I had to make a biannual 17 hour road trip from where I work the summer months, down to where I live and work in the winter. This is always a straight through trip for me, only stopping for fuel, food, bathroom breaks, and to walk the dog when he gets restless. It's a bit of a marathon, but not undoable. 

There was a ferry ride to the mainland involved, but by around 8:30pm, I was officially on the road and driving. Along the way, I stopped at a drive through for dinner and a large drink, so of course by midnight or a little after, I was due for a rest stop. 

That didn't work out though, as the first rest area I came to was closed with a sign reading, "next rest area: 48 miles." At first I was kinda annoyed, but I didn't have to go THAT bad yet, and it's not like I mind needing to pee (so long as I'm somewhere I don't have to hide it), so I just kept driving and enjoyed the feeling. 

As the miles went by, I eventually got to where I was doing a lot of squirming and crotch grabbing. When the sign reading, "rest stop: 5 miles," I had a crazy thought and immediately dismissed it as such. Just a fantasy. No way I'd actually do it. But...

The next sign said, "rest stop: 1 mile," and I started to rationalize it. It was late... Nobody would be around... I could get away with it... And, kind of just like that, I decided to "have an accident" at this rest stop. 

Immediately my heart started pounding and I had to fight to keep from getting hard. I pulled off the freeway and into the parking area. I sat there for a final second of hesitation... There was a surprising amount of cars here for being almost 1AM. It wasn't crowded, but it was far from deserted. I almost wimped out, but then I thought, 'why not? Nobody knows you.'

And that's pretty much when the temporary insanity took over. The dog was sleeping in the back, so I just got out and locked the car door. Now I felt my hands starting to tremble. I stood there a second and relaxed my bladder until I felt my pee on the verge of coming out. I pulled back from the brink once, then relaxed until on the verge again, only this time I pushed a little further and felt a spurt of pee soak through my boxers and make a wet spot on my jeans (old faded blue, very light and noticable).

Now I was pretty committed to this. So I started walking toward the restrooms and the few people standing near them, squirming noticably as I went. I saw a couple of women standing by a big map posted by the restrooms, and decided they'd be least scary to walk past, so that's the path I took. As I got closer I could see they were talking to each other, not paying much attention. I let out a little bit more pee and felt the wet spot expand a little as I picked up my pace just like I was seriously trying to get to a toilet faster while loosing the battle. Another few steps, another spurt. Now I can feel my upper right pant leg getting wet. I was about 40 feet from the girls by the map when I decided fuck it. I stopped a second and squirmed in place a second, then totally let go and started peeing my jeans full force. Once I felt the stream fully going, I broke into a speed walk/hobble directly towards the bathroom. As I passed the girls, one of them definitely noticed, but tried to act like she didn't. I don't think she had any idea it was on purpose though. 

I kept walking past them and on to the restroom, peeing my pants the whole way. Before long I could feel it going into my shoes. When I finally got inside the restroom, I looked down to inspect the damage. My pants were, as I'm sure you could guess, totally soaked from the crotch, down both legs to the ankles. My socks and shoes were also fairly wet too. Nevertheless, I still had some in my bladder, and since I'd already gone this far, I just stepped up to a urinal and stood there while I finished peeing my pants. My jeans were already as soaked as they were gonna get, but I enjoyed watching the puddle forming at my feet. 

My heart about jumped out of my throat though, when some dude walked into the restroom. I just stayed at the urinal, and he went into a stall. Hopefully he didn't see. 

Now it was time for the walk of shame, and I found myself trembling again. I'd have to walk past those girls again, and if they hadn't noticed before, they DEFINITELY would now. The thought was simultaneously terrifying and super fucking arousing. 

My shoes were squelching as I walked, and the cooling wet denim was now clinging to my legs and making wet slapping sounds as I walked. The girls I had passed on the way in were still there, and now I knew they definitely noticed. They were conspicuously quiet as I walked by, one of them stole a glance, and I can't be certain of what she said exactly, I could have sworn I heard one of them half whisper, "see??? I TOLD you!" 

Once I got back to the car, I didn't even change (though in retrospect, walking back by again in wet pants while carrying dry pants to change into would have been a nice twist). I just got in and drove, heart still pounding, loving the feeling of my wet pants. 

I stayed in those pants the rest of the trip till well after they dried. 

So there... I felt crazy and staged a wetting accident in front of strangers at a rest stop. I'm sure those girls probably told a couple people about the guy who pissed his pants in front of them too.

Not gonna lie... I kinda can't wait to do it again. Maybe more daring next time. Don't know though. 

Omg!!! This is so insanely hot and sexy! So brave I'd be so scared. But would have loved watching you 

• Love 1