My new therapist.

24 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

@Wetseat I love that she let you pee in front of her! I wonder if she will let you explore your fetish a little more openly as long as you are okay paying the cleaning fee? Please keep us updated!

Yes, but because of how shameful my last therapist was i felt like i needed to be completely upfront with this one. I told her that i hate toilets and love my car and diapers and I enjoy finding new places. But i needed to know that I could have an accident in front of her without the bs of my last therapist. Next time im thinking about bringing ABDL clothes to change into during our chat and of course peeing.  

9 minutes ago, Wetseat said:

Yes, but because of how shameful my last therapist was i felt like i needed to be completely upfront with this one. I told her that i hate toilets and love my car and diapers and I enjoy finding new places. But i needed to know that I could have an accident in front of her without the bs of my last therapist. Next time im thinking about bringing ABDL clothes to change into during our chat and of course peeing.  

That would definitely tell you if she is the right therapist for you! Do you think you will ever pee on anything besides your diaper during your sessions? 

• Agree 1
19 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

That would definitely tell you if she is the right therapist for you! Do you think you will ever pee on anything besides your diaper during your sessions? 

Im not sure, the main reason i peed around my other therapists office is because i knew I wouldn’t be going back to him. Id like to but I don’t want to ruin a good thing. 

• Love 1

I’m glad she was ok with you peeing and not kink shaming you, but I think you need to be careful here. There is a difference between doing a bodily function you can’t control in front of her and talking about your kink and working through that side of things with her, and using your sessions to experiment with your kink and getting sexual pleasure from it. If you cross over into the using it for experimenting and sexual pleasure I think she will ask you to either stop or at worst might stop seeing you. Therapists aren’t there for that, but they are there to talk through the feelings openly about everything. I would use it to openly discuss everything but maybe not partake in it as you don’t want to lose her. You could always say you have an urge to dress up or pee and see what her reaction is, but I personally wouldn’t just do it. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
On 9/28/2022 at 6:00 AM, Peewee123 said:

I’m glad she was ok with you peeing and not kink shaming you, but I think you need to be careful here. There is a difference between doing a bodily function you can’t control in front of her and talking about your kink and working through that side of things with her, and using your sessions to experiment with your kink and getting sexual pleasure from it. If you cross over into the using it for experimenting and sexual pleasure I think she will ask you to either stop or at worst might stop seeing you. Therapists aren’t there for that, but they are there to talk through the feelings openly about everything. I would use it to openly discuss everything but maybe not partake in it as you don’t want to lose her. You could always say you have an urge to dress up or pee and see what her reaction is, but I personally wouldn’t just do it. 

I agree with what your saying but id like to elaborate a little, was was still dressed and wearing my diaper underneath my clothing. In my opinion wetting a diaper on purpose isn’t too much different from someone who is incontinent, I think it might be easier if I identifyed as incontinent. But i agree shes a much better therapist and i do not want to loose her.