Has anyone asked strangers where to piss?

ChrisS

I’m in a college town and have the idea to walk around and ask strangers that I pass, “excuse me, this is an awkward question, but do you know anywhere around here that it’s okay to take a piss?”

how do you think this would go over? Has anyone tried it before?

• Love 1

Not quite like that, but I have walked into alleys where I've spotted girls squatting and I've said to them not to worry, I'm here for the same reason.  

I have  also done things like go up to an alley where there are a group of girls near the entrance and I've asked them if they mind if I go in the alley for a pee.

The best one was one that I've posted here before, when I saw a cute young lady selling cherries in a layby.  I parked the car, bought some cherries.   I took the goods and then I asked her “Would it offend you greatly if I just nipped into the woods here for a pee before I get back on the road?”.  She responded, “No not at all, it’s fine”.  I then said “Thanks - I didn’t think you’d mind as I am sure you must have to do the same if you are stuck here all day.”   Then what I really was hoping to hear - she confirmed that she does exactly that “Yes, when circumstances require it, I do.” Were the words she used.  I replied “That’s, cool, thank you”.  

Full account here:

• Like 2
On 9/21/2022 at 9:21 AM, Alfresco said:

I have  also done things like go up to an alley where there are a group of girls near the entrance and I've asked them if they mind if I go in the alley for a pee.

@AlfrescoHow did the girls respond when you asked if it was okay to go pee in the alley?

3 hours ago, ChrisS said:

@AlfrescoHow did the girls respond when you asked if it was okay to go pee in the alley?

Mostly they just say something like "Yeah, sure" or "Go ahead".   I think only once I've had someone say "Ewww, that's disgusting".   Once I had "No problem, we've already used it"

The main thing is I like the fact that they now know why I'm going into the alley and as they have given consent, I don't make any great effort to hide, so if they want to glance my way and happen to see me pee, then that's fine by me.  Quite often they do look.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2022 at 5:37 PM, Havelock said:

Bay to Breakers used to be a great for this.

Ahhh Bay to Breakers is such a wild party! I had a blast making out with a girl acquaintance I bumped into there right in the middle of the “race” course! Sadly, come pee time, she was too nervous about police to pee anywhere fun. 

Also,

@Havelockwhat phrasing of the question did you find was the best when asking girls where to pee?

@ChrisS Bay to Breakers used to be awesome. I have a thread on it here: 

On 10/13/2022 at 1:39 PM, ChrisS said:

Also,

@Havelockwhat phrasing of the question did you find was the best when asking girls where to pee?

Honestly, I never plan it out too much. I just go with the flow so to speak and improv. But reflecting, I usually make a comment to gauge people's reaction like "I really have to pee." Depending on the reactions, you can read whether others are engaging on the subject or looking to avoid it. I never push it on people looking to avoid it. Sometimes you will get lucky and someone will volunteer an idea of where to pee or say they also need to pee. You can then follow with the question; "I wonder where I (or we) could pee?"

Edited by Havelock
more content
  • Love 2