Sexual Fantasies

Peenicks

On 9/23/2022 at 11:32 AM, bungholio69 said:

Thanks. I love the idea of cooking some food for my girlfriend after a moment like that and having a warm meal with her in the cold and after we finish we’ll cuddle more and then fall asleep together. 

We're on a bit of a wholesome streak with these fantasies which I'll unfortunately have to break because I can't resist posting this here. It's funny but it's also making me all hot and bothered. Wish that were me 🤤🥵Screenshot_20220924-112826.thumb.png.b4ffec31e4e42c0e258c2150c71ec9d5.png

• Hot 1
16 minutes ago, Peenicks said:

Another one I'm stealing wholesale from horny Twitter, giving or receiving sounds amazing rn 😩

Screenshot_20220925-014504.png

Omg Nikki it's 3 am my time rn but I'm sick and woke up in the middle of the night but logged in to tell you this because otherwise I'll forget.

I keep having this fleeting thought about being asleep before my partner gets home from a long night out, and when he does get home he's horny and wakes me up a little bit by kissing me and pressing himself against me. He asks if he can fuck me and I say yes, and then we have really quick sex until he finishes, then I just roll back over and go to sleep. 

In these fantasies pregnancy doesn't exist so I go to sleep full of him leaking out of me 🤭

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
4 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Omg Nikki it's 3 am my time rn but I'm sick and woke up in the middle of the night but logged in to tell you this because otherwise I'll forget.

I keep having this fleeting thought about being asleep before my partner gets home from a long night out, and when he does get home he's horny and wakes me up a little bit by kissing me and pressing himself against me. He asks if he can fuck me and I say yes, and then we have really quick sex until he finishes, then I just roll back over and go to sleep. 

In these fantasies pregnancy doesn't exist so I go to sleep full of him leaking out of me 🤭

Aww, hope you feel better soon, B! Make sure to get enough rest, maybe then your fantasy will come true 😈 (tell im' to bag it up first tho!)

• Haha 1

Here's a classic one! Going out in public with a remote vibrator in me and my partner has the remote. I have to do my best to keep my composure in public and if I do I might get a reward when we get home 🥰

I have a feeling I wouldn't do so good in that scenario tho, I cum too fast and too loudly 🥵

Edited by Peenicks
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2022 at 8:11 PM, Peenicks said:

Lying nude on a grassy hill in the light of a generous sunbeam, the gentle breeze caressing my breasts, maybe in a field of delicate flowers, and receiving tender oral sex from a lover before they carry me home, and softly fuck me until I fall asleep in their warm embrace

oh that one sounds lovely

• Love 1
On 9/30/2022 at 7:49 PM, Peenicks said:

Here's a classic one! Going out in public with a remote vibrator in me and my partner has the remote. I have to do my best to keep my composure in public and if I do I might get a reward when we get home 🥰

I have a feeling I wouldn't do so good in that scenario tho, I cum too fast and too loudly 🥵

I would love to do that with the right girl

• Love 1

It's the simple things for me.

- I'd love a BJ, my wife doesn't like giving them so I would love 1 or 2 people to suck me off. 

- I'd love to have a woman sit on my lap and wet herself, I think that would feel amazing

- To simply pee and play with myself while somebody else watches and have them do the same too. 

There's loads more stuff I'd love to try and more pee stuff I'd love to explore but the list is too long to write down lol

As my wife isn't in to pee and doesn't like giving oral, these desires will stay as fantasies, but hey ho

Edited by LovesToWet
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1
17 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

It's the simple things for me.

- I'd love a BJ, my wife doesn't like giving them so I would love 1 or 2 people to suck me off. 

- I'd love to have a woman sit on my lap and wet herself, I think that would feel amazing

- To simply pee and play with myself while somebody else watches and have them do the same too. 

There's loads more stuff I'd love to try and more pee stuff I'd love to explore but the list is too long to write down lol

As my wife isn't in to pee and doesn't like giving oral, these desires will stay as fantasies, but hey ho

I hear you my friend. What seems straightforward and commonplace for some people can be fantasy for others.

• Agree 2
3 hours ago, peegirl99 said:

This is one of my fantasies as well. I’d love to piss on his lap - clothed or naked, both scenarios - and then fuck while still all wet. And then after finishing he pisses all over me. 

This works for me too, to  have a naked girl pee sitting on my lap.

Its a big fantasy.

To feel the warmth of the pee  and then to finish off with lots of oral cleaning each other afterwards.

• Like 1
  • Love 1