Sexual Fantasies

Peenicks

Here's a weirdly specific one I was bombarded with while trying to sleep last night:

There's three people, one sitting on a chair, and two on the floor. Person in the chair is getting their dick sucked by the person kneeling on the floor, who is fucking the third person laying on the floor beneath the chair. I'd probably be either the one sucking dick or the one getting their ass railed in that trio.

• Hot 4
3 hours ago, Peenicks said:

Here's a weirdly specific one I was bombarded with while trying to sleep last night:

There's three people, one sitting on a chair, and two on the floor. Person in the chair is getting their dick sucked by the person kneeling on the floor, who is fucking the third person laying on the floor beneath the chair. I'd probably be either the one sucking dick or the one getting their ass railed in that trio.

Hot, but spatially disorienting, as are many threesome fantasies 🥰

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Peenicks said:

Lol, I'd draw a diagram but my artistic abilities are the opposite of sexy 😆 

I think you’re just being modest about your ability to guide a long, hard pen…cil, skilfully licking it occasionally so you get it to leave its mark exactly where you wanted

• Cheeky 2
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

I think you’re just being modest about your ability to guide a long, hard pen…cil, skilfully licking it occasionally so you get it to leave its mark exactly where you wanted

Oh, you're too kind! Although skillful licking is a specialty of mine 😉

• Hot 2
12 hours ago, Peenicks said:

Speaking of, I'd love to give someone head while they stand, towering above me, degrading me, grabbing my head, and pulling my hair until they cum all over me

No 🔥? Must be a vanilla crowd. You’re making being dominant sound pretty compelling 😈

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I am not sure if this counts as a sexual fantasy and it is a lot more tame than some things posted here but... I want to do the full monty. I want to be on stage with a few other girls and completely strip naked in front of 100+ people. 

I for one would certainly applaud you, if only for being brave enough. 

• Agree 2
3 hours ago, Sophie said:

I am not sure if this counts as a sexual fantasy and it is a lot more tame than some things posted here but... I want to do the full monty. I want to be on stage with a few other girls and completely strip naked in front of 100+ people. 

This one's great! I'd love to be in that line-up, getting stripped naked for hundreds to marvel over my body 😍

30 minutes ago, WaterboyUk said:

You have really great fantasies, enjoyable to read. 

Thank you! I know I've perhaps been sharing too many in this thread but I keep thinking of new ones I like, extreme horny brain's in overdrive atm I guess:

Getting mercilessly screwed in a public bathroom by a stranger who just leaves as soon as they're done using me, as I'm left sitting and dripping in the now-open stall, almost an invitation for the next person to come and use me

Watching a movie/TV at home with someone and they slide their bottoms down and/or move their underwear to the side. Without even speaking I know they want me to give them oral/eat their ass

Lying nude on a grassy hill in the light of a generous sunbeam, the gentle breeze caressing my breasts, maybe in a field of delicate flowers, and receiving tender oral sex from a lover before they carry me home, and softly fuck me until I fall asleep in their warm embrace

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Peenicks said:

This one's great! I'd love to be in that line-up, getting stripped naked for hundreds to marvel over my body 😍

Thank you! I know I've perhaps been sharing too many in this thread but I keep thinking of new ones I like, extreme horny brain's in overdrive atm I guess:

Getting mercilessly screwed in a public bathroom by a stranger who just leaves as soon as they're done using me, as I'm left sitting and dripping in the now-open stall, almost an invitation for the next person to come and use me

Watching a movie/TV at home with someone and they slide their bottoms down and/or move their underwear to the side. Without even speaking I know they want me to give them oral/eat their ass

Lying nude on a grassy hill in the light of a generous sunbeam, the gentle breeze caressing my breasts, maybe in a field of delicate flowers, and receiving tender oral sex from a lover before they carry me home, and softly fuck me until I fall asleep in their warm embrace

Blimey, you're making my heart race and there are definite twitchings going on down below. That's quite some imagination you have. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Peenicks said:

I adore the last one. Oh please write us a story. You have so many delicious ideas.💚

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1
20 hours ago, Sophie said:

You just gifted me with a new fantasy Sophie,  because I would love to be in your audience when you do.  😍

20 hours ago, Sophie said:

I can recommend this one.  I didn't go full monty but I did strip down to Speedos (classic budgie-smuggler style) in front of about 400-500 people.  It was a university "Big man on campus" competition and no one knew I was going to do it, not even my friends (or me, tbh).  I got in trouble afterward for not "respecting" the competition (I mean, seriously?) but the audience went wild, I was absolutely buzzing with adrenaline, and I got this story to tell later.  I'm happy to get in trouble for that result.

I obviously want to be in the audience when @Sophie performs.

My own fantasy is similar, but with a more direct twist.  In my fantasy, I'm at a big party and I'm naked but everyone else is dressed.  I have to stay in the main room where most people are and I can only pee on the floor, in a receptacle provided my another guest, or on another guest (by request, of course).  This fantasy obviously has multiple extended options.

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Like 2

I’ve talked about pee related fantasies on this site before but I haven’t really mentioned any sexual fantasies that doesn’t involve with piss.

So like idk I guess a sexual fantasy I have is just me and my future girlfriend just sort of masturbating each other in the privacy of our home and I’m rubbing her  (especially around the clit area) and she’s lightly stroking my dick as I rub her and also kinda finger her a bit as well and she’s in a nightgown or like a oversized shirt with panties and I’m in my pajama pants and a shirt and after we both climaxed, we cleaned up a bit and cuddle each other for a while until I decide to take a break from cuddling and cook food for the both of us. 

also another thing this hypothetical takes place in fall or winter because it adds a comfy atmosphere to the fantasy especially when it’s snowing outside. 

I know it’s not as extreme as the other members ideal fantasies but I just sort of prefer the simple things and I’m alright with that. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, bungholio69 said:

I’ve talked about pee related fantasies on this site before but I haven’t really mentioned any sexual fantasies that doesn’t involve with piss.

So like idk I guess a sexual fantasy I have is just me and my future girlfriend just sort of masturbating each other in the privacy of our home and I’m rubbing her  (especially around the clit area) and she’s lightly stroking my dick as I rub her and also kinda finger her a bit as well and she’s in a nightgown or like a oversized shirt with panties and I’m in my pajama pants and a shirt and after we both climaxed, we cleaned up a bit and cuddle each other for a while until I decide to take a break from cuddling and cook food for the both of us. 

also another thing this hypothetical takes place in fall or winter because it adds a comfy atmosphere to the fantasy especially when it’s snowing outside. 

I know it’s not as extreme as the other members ideal fantasies but I just sort of prefer the simple things and I’m alright with that. 

That's a great fantasy! Loved the description, thanks for sharing 🙂

Yeah, I think I might've deterred some folks from sharing by leading with some of my more extreme fantasies (whoops), but I think even the simpler or "vanilla" ones are great to hear!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Recently I have been wanting someone to pee on me when I wake up 😬 and, on the other end I really would love to be cuddling with someone as the big spoon with my leg wrapped around their hip and pee on their back while they are waking up. 

I have never tried "watersports" or being the recipient of a naughty stream, but @Bacardi your scenario sounds like something that would make me want to try.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Recently I have been wanting someone to pee on me when I wake up 😬 and, on the other end I really would love to be cuddling with someone as the big spoon with my leg wrapped around their hip and pee on their back while they are waking up. 

I'd be only too happy to help you fulfill both of those fantasies ... and tick off a couple of my own bucket list items in the process. 

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Ditto to that! Reminds me of one of my fantasies I posted here: 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Peenicks said:

That's a great fantasy! Loved the description, thanks for sharing 🙂

Yeah, I think I might've deterred some folks from sharing by leading with some of my more extreme fantasies (whoops), but I think even the simpler or "vanilla" ones are great to hear!

Thanks. I love the idea of cooking some food for my girlfriend after a moment like that and having a warm meal with her in the cold and after we finish we’ll cuddle more and then fall asleep together. 

• Hug 1