Looking for ideas for objects to pee on

23 hours ago, thisguy20 said:

Have seen / heard of people peeing into purses. 

Now that sounds curiously hot.

I'd add shoes, what styles you like or dislike.. maybe even representing something or someone.

Edited by Styx
misstype

I was looking forward to some new ideas in this thread, kinda bummed it didn't take off.

Plush toys, books, purses, shoes...  Barbie and other dolls, fuzzy fabrics (sweaters) -  watching the pee make it wet and flat. A splashy mess, pissing on a speaker laid on it's back and playing bass heavy music. Maybe just go browsing a used store.. pick out anything you can imagine enjoying peeing on.

With Halloween on its way, now's the perfect time to get some cheap plastic decorations to piss on, or in dependent on what you get!

If you want the naughty sensation of sullying innocuous household items but don't wanna actually ruin your own, I'd say toothbrushes, sponges, plastic vases (and/or flowers to accompany them), and cheap electronics like cruddy earbuds would be on the cheap and easy side.

I've always been partial to using stuffed animals and those cheapy lawn decorations myself. All this to say, I'm really excited to see what you end up doing 🙂

Food could be an unusual item. A bag of popcorn for example.

A cheap pillow.

Or maybe a roll of toilet paper.

A little platic container can also be used as toilet.

Plastic bags.

Balloons can filled.

Carpet tile.

Depends on what u like. There are so many cheaps items that can be used.

• Like 1

Thinking about thrift stores, garage sales etc. - sometimes you can get board games, cards, puzzles and the like that are not entirely fresh for just about nothing (e.g. missing pieces). If you took model cars or something, you could even sell them on - with or without telling the buyer what happened... Another option is to just clean out your own belongings and have a nice wee over them before putting them in the bin (or passing them on, if they dry well).

• Like 3