Scientists finally made up they mind about squirting

On 9/19/2022 at 9:47 AM, Pee Sensei said:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2336173-female-emission-at-orgasm-confirmed-to-release-fluid-from-the-bladder/

So it IS coming from the bladder! That means its pee, right? I at least going to interpret it this way, after years of uncertainty, I can now proudly say my wife does pee in my mouth sometimes 🙂

Seems like I'm going to be trying to make my girlfriend squirt quite a lot more often then 

Sorry, but that's a hoax.   If you read the article, they injected a blue liquid into the bladder, and the liquid came out during orgasm.  This just means that if there is pee in the bladder, the convulsions of orgasm can cause some pee to be released.  It does not prove that all the released fluid came from the bladder - the leaked bladder fluid (pee) will mix with the squirt fluid and still produce a blue liquid.  This myth was shown to be false in a video by Elizabeth from Patches' Place (I have the video).  She pees into one glass, then squirts into a second glass.  The difference is obvious.  It's not physically possible to have two different liquids in the bladder at the same time and then release each of them separately.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, DXR said:

Sorry, but that's a hoax.   If you read the article, they injected a blue liquid into the bladder, and the liquid came out during orgasm.  This just means that if there is pee in the bladder, the convulsions of orgasm can cause some pee to be released.  It does not prove that all the released fluid came from the bladder - the leaked bladder fluid (pee) will mix with the squirt fluid and still produce a blue liquid.  This myth was shown to be false in a video by Elizabeth from Patches' Place (I have the video).  She pees into one glass, then squirts into a second glass.  The difference is obvious.  It's not physically possible to have two different liquids in the bladder at the same time and then release each of them separately.

The linked article doesn't contradicts you actually: 

At the time of squirting, four women in the study also appeared to experience female ejaculation. This distinct physiological process involves the secretion of a few millilitres or less of thick, milky fluid from small glands next to the urethra called Skene’s glands, or the “female prostate”. The fluid contains prostate-specific antigen (PSA), which is also present in the ejaculate produced by the male prostate. The squirted liquid from four of the women in the study was found to contain PSA, suggesting they produced female ejaculate around the same time as they squirted urine, and the two fluids mixed together in the urethra.

Which means there is orgasmic liquid which is produced by a female counterpart of the prostate, but the majority (I would say >95% at least) of the squirt is urine. Like when you pee after cuming.

• Like 1
On 9/19/2022 at 10:47 AM, Pee Sensei said:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2336173-female-emission-at-orgasm-confirmed-to-release-fluid-from-the-bladder/

So it IS coming from the bladder! That means its pee, right? I at least going to interpret it this way, after years of uncertainty, I can now proudly say my wife does pee in my mouth sometimes 🙂

Squirt is coming from the bladder, yes, but it is some sort of primitive pee, which loads quickly inside the bladder due to arousal (a study I can't find right now, showed that even if the girl went to the toilet just before, scans showed the bladder was empty at beginning of sex, and then filled in a few minutes during sex stimulation). The kidneys haven't time to charge this primitive piss with what would make it true piss, which would take a lot longer. Its composition is different, viscosity and taste are different too (I've tasted both on the same girl, squirt is a bit thicker and taste is really not the same). It's not because it's coming from the same place that it is the same liquid.

Edited by expererg

expererg summarized it fairly well (although it's not really "primitive pee" - pee is generated by the kidneys).  As expererg has verified from personal experience (as have I), pee and squirt from the same girl look and taste different. The majority (but not all) of the squirted fluid is created quickly and temporarily stored in the bladder during stimulation, but it is distinct and separate from pee, both in source and chemical composition.  I refer you to legitimate sources like Medical News Today, Healthline and Web MD:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323953

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/female-ejaculation

https://www.webmd.com/sex/what-is-squirting-orgasm

• Thanks 1
On 9/19/2022 at 10:47 AM, Pee Sensei said:

So it IS coming from the bladder! That means its pee, right?

@Euro we were simply answering the original's poster question. No judgement there if it matters or not for the people involved and their pleasure.

Edit : here's the link to the summary of 2014's research I was talking about in my previous message, thanks @DXR for the links that pointed there

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/jsm.12799

Edited by expererg

I apologise for any offence caused to the OP, you and anyone else by my comment. It was about the loss of the magic.

Not meant to reflect the relevance or interpretation of the science and research resolving the OPs question.

Wizard of Oz and all that...

xx 

One of my first posts on PeeFans was on this subject, based on experiences with a g.f., "Melissa," long ago. The post was a short fictional story, based on real experiences, when I was licking her. As she neared orgasm, she would occasionally stop me, warning "If you keep on licking that spot, your face might get awfully wet, in a few seconds! I feel like I'm going to pee!"

My usual response was, "Go for it! I'd love it"

She would eventually have her orgasm, but I never tasted a drop of pee, or female ejaculate, etc. So it is possible that the fluid didn't come out, at all, or went back in her bladder, as suggested by some of the medical literature, quoted here. This happened fairly frequently, for a while, and I eventually came up with a different response, which was the basis for the short fictional story. An excerpt is paraphrased, here:

She began moving in response to my tongue, and squeezing my face with her thighs, until she finally stopped me, saying, "I feel like I have to go again, and I'm afraid I might do it all over you, if you keep licking me in that spot."

"Promises, promises!" I replied, with a wicked grin, this time, and we both laughed for a long time, before I licked her to her usual orgasm, with no squirting or ejaculation. So the title of my short story became, "Promises, Promises," but she did squirt in my mouth, in the fictional story, which was posted on 8/30/17, in the Pee Fans Fictional Stories section.

• Hot 2