When and where was the last time someone saw you naughty peeing?

I think it was with my grandmother! We were taking a walk outside of town, and I needed to pee so I said I was "coming back in a moment". Apparently though, she didn't understand what I was going to do. Lol. So she walked towards me to see if I needed help or something. The thing is, there's private houses on one side of the street, so that was kind of a "naughty" part, if that counts... Maybe somebody else saw. Decide for yourself if you count that as naughty

One thing is pretty clear though - grandma saw my penis. I didn't hide it, because I thought she would understand why I was turning aside. She did react surprised in that moment, and she apologized like three times. The best thing about it, by far, was her comment afterwards (freely translated): "a willie, it was...". It was an awkward way home, however. I was 19 y o

• Like 4

A few years ago walking home from the pub I went down an alley as i was busting. Half way through a light came on in the house next door and a young couple walked out. They both saw me as the light was so bright and smiled. The young women definitely had a good view of my semi erect manhood. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2

A few days ago I stopped in an alley to pee, and another guy was already doing his piss there. He saw me unzipping a few feet away, and I saw his pee stream. I knew what he was doing, and he obviously knew I was there to piss. He finished up and left, but on my way out, I  saw the puddle on the cardboard he made.

Edited by Johnboy777
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

The year before covid ... I was peeing on the escalator at a shopping mall.  I thought I got away with it but got a really weird look from a lady who had been leaning on the railing above me.  Pretty sure she saw something but was too shocked to say anything. 

• Love 3
  • Hot 1

I'm not sure I would call it naughty, but the last time publicly was probably in Greece in July walking from a beach club day party to the parking area. We had been drinking Champagne all day and I paused just off a path. My wife and her friend saw me but did not care, they just kept walking. Then another group of girls leaving the party came by a minute later. They looked a bit but also just walked by. There was little cover so they definitely saw my stream and possible my Penis. Good times. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 9/16/2022 at 4:41 PM, Sexismygod said:

The year before covid ... I was peeing on the escalator at a shopping mall.  I thought I got away with it but got a really weird look from a lady who had been leaning on the railing above me.  Pretty sure she saw something but was too shocked to say anything. 

I would LOVE to hear the full story on how you peed on an escalator! That sounds quite risky! 

Not sure if she saw me or not, but when I was peeing in some trees yesterday a woman walked past on the path.   There were a few trees between us so I don't know for sure whether she saw what I was doing.

I have had plenty of times in the past where I have peed in an alley whilst girls were squatting nearby.

As for being caught whilst naughty peeing other than outside, I'm usually pretty careful to get away with it, but there are the odd times when I get caught.   Probably the most recent was when I was peeing in the entrance hallway of some flats - I was peeing down the wall and it was running down to the carpet (the industrial stuff that doesn't mind getting a bit wet as people walk onto it with wet shoes when it is raining).  I heard someone coming down the stairs and I had to cut my flow and make a quick exit.  I glanced back and saw a lady around 30 years old appear at the bottom of the stairs.  She would have seen the stain on the wall and the puddle on the carpet soaking in.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

I would LOVE to hear the full story on how you peed on an escalator! That sounds quite risky! 

@peecurious94 ... Happy to tell the full story.  Was it risky?  I guess it was, but I love a risky pee in public.  Over the years I've developed a tolerance for risk and a good sense of when it's possible to have a go.

I went to the mall that day with the express intention of peeing wherever I could.  I was moderately needy when I arrived and was steadily drinking from a litre bottle of water.  I'd already peed under the table at Starbucks ... coffee helps keep me needing a wee and I didn't want to miss an opportunity because I couldn't start.  I was doing a quick reccie of the mall after that when the escalators caught my eye.  The mall had 5 floors and each floor had 2 escalators at each end and 2 more in the middle (it's a huge mall).  That's a lot of escalators and they can't all be busy all the time, right?

To avoid a long boring story, I wandered the mall for a few hours just going up and down the escalators.  Whenever the opportunity presented itself, I would was able to pee for 5-10 seconds.  As I got more comfortable, I got bolder, to the point that I was able to keep peeing right to the top if the coast was clear.  I also realised that I could pee with people going up in front of me ... I only needed to worry if there were people close behind me.  That realisation opened lots more opportunities.  I even peed a few times on the down escalators, which is much riskier (and more exciting) since I was fully visible to people on the level below.

Peeing was easy and immediate because I was basically walking around needing to pee the whole time.  I was wearing black running shorts with an inner mesh, which I pulled around my cock and balls to make access easier.  When the opportunity came, I quickly pulled the leg aside to expose my cock and allow free urine flow.

After a few hours of fun, I was seriously desperate (5 seconds pees 20 minutes apart won't drain your bladder ... lol).  So I finished my day by going to the cinema and flooding the floor under the seat in front of me.  What a relief that was.

TLDR:  I spent a few hours riding escalators and peeing when I had an escalator to myself. 

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...