Have you ever made your own make believe toilet?

When I was a teen and would drink with my friends we would make designated piss spots. Some of them included a dresser drawer, a laundry basket of clothes, we once removed the cushion of a rocking chair and just peed through the wood and slits onto the carpet, we’ve pissed in cardboard boxes, in my cats litter box, etc. 

Have you ever done anything similar?

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

I have a bucket in my apartment that became my emergency toilet a couple of times. Once when my landlord was working on fixing a leak in the bathroom. I was too embarrassed to ask him to leave just so I could pee, so I went into the laundry room and peed into a bucket. Another time was when I had a family staying with me and they all showered back to back without telling me beforehand. I was absolutely bursting to pee so I used the same bucket as a toilet. 

Every now and then I think that I should maybe give myself a day where I only use the bucket to pee. Maybe I’ll try that tonight. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

My sister and I used to set up a "house" in her bedroom.   We had a kitchen, sitting area, bed (which was the bed) and the bathroom was the area between the bed and the wall at the foot of the bed.   We did use it when we needed to pee.

Also, I used to have a metal sweet tin under the stairs which I used as my downstairs toilet (we only had one toilet which was upstairs).    One day I found that when I went to pee in the afternoon, the pee from the morning had disappeared.   Turned out the tin had rusted through and my pee was now in the carpet.   Ah well, sometimes after that I just peed directly on the carpet under the stairs.

If I was desperate to pee in the night, I used to pee in the gap between my bed and the wall.

I also did that once when I was on a sleepover with a friend.  I didn't want to wake the house up by going to the toilet so I discretely peed down the gap between the bed and the wall.   Nobody ever said anything.

When out with my mates, we had some designated toilets in partly built construction sites (pick a room in a part built house and that became the toilet - by the end of the evening there were usually several male stains on the walls and several female puddles on the floor).

Those are just a few examples.   There are also plenty of outdoor spots that I did and do use as regular toilets.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

My sister and I used to set up a "house" in her bedroom.   We had a kitchen, sitting area, bed (which was the bed) and the bathroom was the area between the bed and the wall at the foot of the bed.   We did use it when we needed to pee.

Also, I used to have a metal sweet tin under the stairs which I used as my downstairs toilet (we only had one toilet which was upstairs).    One day I found that when I went to pee in the afternoon, the pee from the morning had disappeared.   Turned out the tin had rusted through and my pee was now in the carpet.   Ah well, sometimes after that I just peed directly on the carpet under the stairs.

If I was desperate to pee in the night, I used to pee in the gap between my bed and the wall.

I also did that once when I was on a sleepover with a friend.  I didn't want to wake the house up by going to the toilet so I discretely peed down the gap between the bed and the wall.   Nobody ever said anything.

When out with my mates, we had some designated toilets in partly built construction sites (pick a room in a part built house and that became the toilet - by the end of the evening there were usually several male stains on the walls and several female puddles on the floor).

Those are just a few examples.   There are also plenty of outdoor spots that I did and do use as regular toilets.

Your mentioning the gap between the bed and wall is shockingly similar to a conversation I had not that long ago with a friend from my youth.  His bedroom was strangely shaped (probably had about 20 corners) as a result of its odd shape there was a small recessed area behind the headboard of the bed, perhaps a foot from the headboard to the wall by not more than two feet wide.  When we recently spoke he confirmed the rumor from when we were kids (rumor: he peed in his bedroom) by mentioning that he missed having a space next to the bed he could pee in at night.

• Like 1

My friend garden is my toilet so either on the shed or one flower pot. But if I can’t go there, I’m not normally a fan on indoor vandalism but I have started peeing on my mat in front of my front door, that has a window so it kinda like peeing outside and watch strangers walking pass knowing they can’t see what I’m doing.  (It’s has a foggy effect glass).  And an Occasion quick marking anywhere else in my house/friend house just a little so it don’t smell nor that I have to clean up. 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1