Hello fellow pee lover

Just recently joined. Kinda of had a pee fetish for some years. Mostly just peeing on myself in the tub. It wasn't until I stumbled upon a guy from the UK on Twitter where he shared content of him just peeing and letting it land any where in his home that really got me intrigued. I began searching for more content like this and began experimenting more at home than just peeing in the tub. I found that I love sitting in my chair after I wake, holding back that first morning pee and letting it go and seeing how high of a stream I can get. The sound of it hitting the wall behind me and feeling it splash over me turned me on. Soon I started to just let me pee fly all over as if I was holding a garden hose. Than I found I started to enjoy peeing in my underpants and trying to hide it while I sat in my own warm piss. I knew I was hooked in this lifestyle and wanted to find like minded people. That's when I searched Google and found peefans.  

• Love 1
  • 6 months later...
On 9/15/2022 at 10:28 PM, Jacksbisexual74 said:

Just recently joined. Kinda of had a pee fetish for some years. Mostly just peeing on myself in the tub. It wasn't until I stumbled upon a guy from the UK on Twitter where he shared content of him just peeing and letting it land any where in his home that really got me intrigued. I began searching for more content like this and began experimenting more at home than just peeing in the tub. I found that I love sitting in my chair after I wake, holding back that first morning pee and letting it go and seeing how high of a stream I can get. The sound of it hitting the wall behind me and feeling it splash over me turned me on. Soon I started to just let me pee fly all over as if I was holding a garden hose. Than I found I started to enjoy peeing in my underpants and trying to hide it while I sat in my own warm piss. I knew I was hooked in this lifestyle and wanted to find like minded people. That's when I searched Google and found peefans.  

Hey, what’s the guy on Twitter’s @? I would love to check him out

• 1 month later...